People born after the year 2000 are a fucking plague

People born after the year 2000 are a fucking plague.

What went wrong?

Easy access to the internet.

The Jews, mainly.

what about born on the year 2000?

I'm born 2004. do you have a problem? -.- i could easily beat you up! But i don't because real ninjas dont do that!

What makes you say that? Compared to older generations, i think they did less fucked up shit than we did

goddam kids with their goofy hair and bad music

GET OFF MY LAWN

Underage fell for the bait kek

their parents went wrong, thats what happened

fell for the fake underage bait kek

Kids with goofy hair? Man you should live through the 80's , goofy hairs are the shit

Born On and afer 2000 is indeed aids if your parents are retarded.

You can easly adrift to the facebook twitter etc basicly on social media and start posting really embarrasing things about yourself without the kid understands the mistake(cringe threads apearing after 2014).

It all sujms down to parenthood. I just can't wait to see this days feminists and sjw raising kids.

2000 fag detected

Difference between getting a trophy of winning and getting a trophy for taking part

You will regret this! Meet me at the ninja temple of darkness! You will hope that you don't get injured!

People born after 1990 are the actual plague, so cry more faggot

I'm actually a 90's fag so..

Im only 13 but i agree.

I guess you're born '99 or 2000 then, time to pick on the little guy and try to get your Epenis up for you Facebook friends?

Mayday! Mayday!

people stoped beating their children and told them they could be anything they wanted, so they all became fucking pussy ass trans kin

>2000
Ha! 1983 was the fucking cutoff.
Caring about the environment, bullying, wearing helmets while skateboarding/riding a bike, lack of skilled American labor replaced by illegal immigrant workers, dwindling space program in favor of rooftop food gardens, 'the club scene' not being a reward for a hard days work but rather a 'place to go because fuck it', fading patriotism and general apathy to name a few.

Haha you pussies don't respond! So i win! Hhahahaha! I don't have to use my katana this time!

Post a pic of how you run in gym class and I'll see if I want to fight you or bail

9/11 happened, never forgetti

Did something go wrong? Every generation is fucked up, it's only because of social media that drives you to believe that this generation is shit. If you had social media back then, you would see much worse than twerking i guarantee you

MY IDENTITY HAS TO BE SECRET! Im a secret ninja of darkness, fighting for honor!!!

1989 is when the real champions were born.

Or we would get to see shit like #niggalyncha and other good shit.

A lot worse happened around the world that's worse than that shit. Oh wait, i forgot, Americans don't give a fuck about the world, when some terrorist destroy a building in their country they get butthurt

Agreed

Alright, then post something that depicts how you run.

Fuck off you old peopel! If you born after 2000 you are the boss and hip! hippedy-hop-flop-flop!

>Americans don't give a fuck about the world
and we shouldn't, we have our own fucking problems.

tbh if you have no idea what this show si you're most likely cancer

I was 88

My son was born 2014.

I promise you this. He will not be a faggor. He will be the man that picks on faggots.

Im run like naruto! Search him up, he is my waifu.

OP here, 30 years old.

I have never seen a more rotten bunch of spoiled, lazy, degenerate little shits than those born after the year 2000.

Autism wasn't a fucking thing in the 90's, practically nobody had that shit.

Nobody was fat either, diabetes was fucking rare, this whole safe zone and triggering shit would have gotten your ass kicked so fucking bad if people pulled that shit back in the day...

making fun of the generation behind you is picking the low-hanging fruit. It's something that wanna-be tough guys do.

>fuckin kids these days... they're all pussies... i bet i could beat up like 100 kids! im fuckin tough...

Vaccines

Yeah, good point. And good relations with the ret of the world can help solve some of those problems, but that's not what Trump is planning to do is it?

"man"

kek

I'm gonna guess it's "zoboomafoo"

Born in 1999, I lived in the middle, and by that I mean that some of us where dedicated to play outside and other addicted to social media

too much technology , evolution goes backwards

Is hippedy-hop-flop-flop a new meme?

Underage faggot detected

Did I say guess the name..?

88 Year of Dragon Best generation.

We Amerifats take pride in overreacting to the smallest "acts of terrorism" that we devise a broken system of airline security procedures that have yet to stop a single act of terrorism, but somehow manage to fuck normal people over exponentially.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP here, 86.

Congratulations, raise him well user.

I have two girls, 2014 and 2016, working on some boys to keep them in line like it used to be.

Rofl.. Underage detected! Weeeee uuu weeee u! You really wanna fight huh!?

Nothing went wrong. It's the same shit always. Older generations complain about youngers.

Same was going on when you were a teenager, same will still be going on when you're an old fart.

>Dec. 1999

Whew, saved by the bell.

this

When I was 15 i sucked dick and shit.. That were the days!

another underage fag

Is it weird that I look at chicks like they're sweet, instead thinking about fucking them right off the bat. I feel old man.

nigger

Rofl!

OP here, son of a doctor.
That means I got the fucking shit vaccinated out of me.
Successful med student today, second highest gpa in school.

First place taken by my own brother, also had the shit vaccinated out of him.

Funny how doctors' kinds tend to never have autism, yet get vaccinated more than anyone...

At least you're not one of those simple-minded sheep

88 is dragon is best year

Parents stopped censoring things from their children, started babying them and giving them whatever they wanted, handed out little to no discipline and they face next to no punishment when doing something wrong.

>Rofl!
fucking faggot

87 rabbit is best year and best old beater car.

the snacks always got me hungry as fuck

86 tiger is best year.

People After 2000 did 9/11

What you are gonna do? Stab me?

I thought I was the only one

i was born in 2003 you what fam?
jelous of my lambo eh? ill CUM and get you rofl. dont get to jelous m8 yor just rtarded innit!

+676463185
yor juust jelous of the youth m8!
reply if u agree

Almost all the freshmen in my high school look like they have birth defects, and about 24 of them legit need tard wranglers. Half the sophomores are cancer, and a forth of the juniors are cancer. Most the seniors are alright though. 2001 is when shit hit the fan.

This FUCKING triggers me. Im only 14. ok! Whats the problem!? I can kick your ass! Im asian btw, I HAVE NO SMALL DICK. You racist after 2001 HATERS! go fuck yourself (i have no problem with gays and im not racist sorry if this upset you!!)

unlikely since im sitting at my computer

96' checking in. I know I'm only 20, but I was in the middle of the transition. I was raised in a poor and old fashioned family, discipline was strong, we weren't given anything we didn't work for, and we were trusted to actually do things on our own (Like fucking play outside or ride our bikes to the goddamn park, which parents rarely let kids do these days) and most kids around me, were the exact opposite. Spoiled little shitheads with parents that had shit for brains. Given everything for nothing, never punished for doing something wrong, and put on pedestals for absolutely nothing. Parents need to grow the fuck up and put their children in their places and TEACH AND RAISE their kids instead of let them do whatever the fuck they want.

'89-'90 bros where you at

the one b8 to rule them all

This is EXACTLY the problem with these dumb shits.

I do

is 1993 birth date shit tier or high tier.

Ha! Look you wanna be hecker! You cant even stab me!

The ubiquity of the internet.

Not even trolling. People are being raised from infancy on the random bullshit from the internet. No matter where you look, on the internet it's easy to have ANY idiotic bullshit validated, and so people grow up without learning a fucking thing except selfishness and narcissism.

I agree fam!

>16 years old
Gtfo

This tbh

meh tier

90's fag here, it's practically the same shit (depending on how you were raised)

"every generation after mine is bad" - Every generation ever.

Trannies

Millennials went wrong compounded with the malignant tumor of liberalism.

The youth has become well trained Don Quixotes of the time as they attack windmill monsters. Their chests full of participation ribbons and medals, they fearlessly tear down harmless things that served a legitimate role for society. Things that were put in place for a reason by hard lessons learned through nature and/or cultural adaption. Armed with their noses buried in their glowing screens of self propped up justice we can expect this behavior to only to continue to expand until it completely destroys the pillars of society and a collapse starts. Perhaps then, when they finally have to go outside and actually get into the sunlight and talk with people face to face and live in the real world...can the lessons of old be rediscovered and things rebuilt.

Revel in your ignorance oh foolish youth, for soon you shall reap more of the seeds you have sown.

i currently live in 80's, can confirm, dem hairstyles are the shit

>>>>>>implieing 2001< isnt superior! Haha!

My 9 year old brother is making references to 9 gag memes and he is saying "nigger" and shit like that. I think I know the youngest edgelord to exist.