/v are fags so i ask u guys. i'm looking for a village builder game, games like settlers 2, cultures, black&white...

/v are fags so i ask u guys. i'm looking for a village builder game, games like settlers 2, cultures, black&white, banished, knights&merchants. I feel that thers not enough games like these. i currently play stonehearth(pic related) its a good game but its in alpha and its not finished. any suggestions?
OC tits if i find a good game

tl,dr village building games

>OC tits
oh boy, i havent seen me some tits in a long time

Minecraft just use spawn eggs for villagers and build them homes enjoy the autism

if i get a nice game out of this than i will deliver

kek

Banished? But you probably have that already if you are into village building.

ye, i mentioned it in the OP

#1 Fallout 4 settlements with a fuck tonne of mods

#2 Minecraft, make a village yourself plus a few mods

#3 kys

Ever tried the Stronghold series? They have village-building elements, but they're not that detailed.

Also the Anno series.

>spore

u have no idea what im talking about
ye those are nice but got bored of them

maybe a bit of clunkly, but how about Towns?

Tropico 5

Ark: Survival Evolved

wuuuuuuuuuuurm

like u put it, clunky

check'd

Rust

that has nothing to do with what im looking for

Obligatory Civ City mention

well, this was a waste, bb

Not exactly "village building," but try out Rim World

Trips say so

second this, rim world is real fun out of the box, no mods needed

I can't add much new to this thread but it seems like there's no single great village sim. Good ones maybe.

Playing as a defensive protectorate on Total War is fun for a little bit. You can watch the people walk around. If you like adding some role-playing, the AI is basically a non-faggot GM

There are some flash games online that I played years ago that incorporated village building and were good/creative in some aspects and poor in others. I'd give you the links to a few but I'm lazy and don't remember their names

dwarf fortress, gnomoria.