Is this an STD or am I just a filthy piece of shit with a pimple on my cock?

Is this an STD or am I just a filthy piece of shit with a pimple on my cock?

Some further information:

If it seems a little liquidy, it's just because I put some antibiotic ointment on it. It's otherwise dry.

Been there for about nine days, hasn't changed much. Can't tell if it's slowly going away or not.

It is the only lesion/oddity on my cock. Has not spread, so I'm convinced it's not herpes -- herpes outbreaks, from my understand, spread like wildfire. Having just one lesion with herpes is unheard of. Terrified it's a wart or even cancer, though.

May be a masturbation blister or something. Spent a week or so sitting around in a chair jerking off vigorously before this without showering. I did give myself what was clearly a friction burn on the side of my cock which has since healed. Have not jerked off since I discovered this thing.

Have engaged in unprotected sex over the last few months with two partners. One of them has been having sex with other people, so an STD is a definite possibility.

I don't want to go to a doctor, because I am a retard and also don't want to spend the money. Was hoping I could just pretend this isn't there until it goes away. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORwfm2s6JeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you doing? Fucking a McDonalds bag or something?

highly likely its an STD. there are free or low cost clinics where you can get tested. do it

What std could it even be, though? As I was saying, pretty sure it can't be herpes. It doesn't look anything like any pictures of genital warts or a syphilis chancres that I've ever seen. So if it's "highly likely it's an STD", which one do you think it is?

Something I forgot to mention: there's no pain or itching or anything.

I´m sorry but I guess this vid may help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORwfm2s6JeY

Either calm down or get tested.

cut your dick off before it spreads

Stds effect everyone differently
Here's how my herpes acts:
>no itching
>no pain
>no warning signs prior to outbreak
>does NOT blister or break open at any stage
Basicly my herpes infection is a couple red dots that go away in a week and do nothing

Well, that's legitimately terrifying.

Have you actually been diagnosed with herpes though? Blood test and everything? What you're describing doesn't sound like herpes at all.

its cancer bro :/

I'm 100% diagnosed through blood test IGM. They couldn't swab since I don't blister.
An IGM comes up positive if your having an outbreak at the time of the test and it was confirmed I have HSV1 genitally
>inb4 faggot only type 2 goes down there
Thats right kids you can put "cold sores" on your dick

Also note that because I have the oral virus genitally it isn't very strong so that might be why my herpes sucks at it's job

That would actually explain a lot if I had the oral version on my dick. I have the oral version on my mouth, and have eaten out the same girl that I fuck without protection. I assumed it was all gucci because I've never done it while having an outbreak.

Maybe I assume wrong.

Fuck.

Thats a HUGE possibility, my girl had a cold sore and blew me that's how I got it.

Post full picture of dick with timestamp and I'll tell you what it really is.

Also my doctor told me she has 2 patients who scratched their cold sore, took a piss. Bam herpes

Thats a wart, call your local planned parenthood and set up a appointment, they can freeze them off or give you a script for a cream to get rid of them. Most likely the girl never has shown an outbreak or even knows she has HPV.

imagine if your doctor said something like this

Not the same strains of HPV you don't get genital warts from someone having a cold sore.

Well, that scenario is not not really possible with me. When I have a cold sore on my lip, I put some abreva on it, wash my hands, and never touch it.

Great, conflicting opinions. I might wait another week and if it hasn't changed I'll be convinced it's a wart, isn't going away, and go to the doctor.

There's really a cream? I thought they pretty much had to do a horrifying freeze/laser dealio to get warts to go away.

No one is talking about HPV we are talking about HSV lurk more faggot

Imiquimod is the cream. The Herpes that cause cold sores and genital herpes are two different strains. Neither cause warts that would be a numerous strains of HPV. Its a wart no need to keep waiting.

kok

Note that OP said it's liquidy. HPV is a wart HSV is a liquidy blister

Fuck you for making me look at your dick.

I said it's NOT liquidy. That it only appears so because I put antibiotic cream on it.

it looks like a chancre and you really need to visit a doctor, im sorry for you man

I can vouge for you on those cold sores. I dont have any on my cock but it can happen and did to others I know.
So, anons. Dont get a blowy if a person got cold sores.

Ohhhh OK if that thing is a solid mass then it's HPV

Physical trauma can bring out dormant STDS, a lot of fucking people have HPV but just don't show warts. Your vigerous masterbation could've woken up an HPV you've had for years

possibly molloscum. Just getting rid of mine and some of it looked like that

I wish someone fucking told me that. I was told it's separate but it isn't now I get red dots on my dick every 6months to a year

user you have HPV go talk to a doctor and get a prescription

Its definitely not molluscum

It will turn into this ().

Def NOT a wart. I found warts on the pussy on my cheating whore ex and that isn't one.

It looks like a pimple but still might be herpes. Herpes tends to come in clusters with clear-fluid-filled blisters that look like tiny 2nd degree burns. Pimples are red bumps with white or yellow thick puss in the middle.

Go see the doc, faggot.

Nm i took a closer look. Thats herpes.

Condoms never cover the base of me penis, it stops short. Is this normal?

Just for the record, this guy is not me. I'm OP, this guy is not OP. Not sure why he's posting his cock in my "help I have herpes" thread.

Its a copy pasta seen it before