I ate 0,25g of this 2 min ago. What will happen to me?

I ate 0,25g of this 2 min ago. What will happen to me?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

Ugh nothing man. Take 2 mg for the full experience, or just 1.5 mg if you're scared to lose some inhibitions.

love flats. love em.

He said .25 g, not .25 mg. That's 250 mg, over 100 times the recommended dosage. Fucking throw up OP, or even better go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped unless you're looking to die.

You ate 3 bottles and half of those? You literally took around $500 worth of xanax?

Xanax is an anticholinergic, you won't even remeber anything. I hope it kills you, you deseerve so.

My mistake, i took 0,25mg, not 0,25g, i'm not that stupid.

I took hardcore laxatives and stool hardeners one time.

Holy fuck it felt like I was shitting out slimy rocks.

You should be fine OP.

Some time has passed and nothing changes. What the fuck is this shit? Do i have to take 4 of these from them to actually do something?

Then yeah, nothing's gonna fucking happen, you boring faggot.

i use to buy 5mg blotter pills of xanax...wouldn't even remember what happened the previous day like it didn't even exist at all.

I take 0.25mg to sleep sometimes, if you have anxiety its absolutely amazing, it makes you clear and just awesome.

If you don't have anxiety it won't do much besides making you sleepy and feeling a little slow.

I recommend you take 0.5mg more if you are taking it recreationally. Cannabis goes amazing with it, too.

.25mg is literally the smallest dosage you can take you pussy. all that dose does is relieve a tiny bit of anxiety if you have any, if you don't it will probably do nothing. if you're trying to get fucked up on it you have to eat at least a 1mg or 2mg (depending on your tolerance, i can eat like 8mg), so yeah, if you have .25mg pills then yes you have to eat like 4 or more of them drug noob.

Anything less then 1mg will be pretty good. anything above really is for addicts and druggies

The ld50 is like like 300mg - 1000mg/kg.

You good fam

But if yuo to the ER and they will give you Flumazenil, like Narcan for benzos

so you took half a quarter of a bar?

Why?

The hole pill is .25mg. I got that pic from the internet.

He's probably right. 2mg will might make you black out if your new. id start below 1mg, and only go up to 1mg if you're really not feeling it, I () personally have a really natural tolerance to benzoes, and am also a druggie/addict, so 8mg is the product of my starting dose being 2mg and my addiction raising my tolerance to 8.

would say 0.5mg is good for first time

xanax is great, fight it and stay awake

OP making breakfast

KEK

I took 0.5 mg and felt just a bit sleepy... Maybe because of my depression.. 1mg should get you a nice buzz

LOL

HAH

Anxiety seems like the dumbest new-wave bullshit.

Of the last 4 girls I've recently dated, 3 of them were on Xanax for "anxiety." I think it's a fucking crock, and I'm absolutely tired of fucking around with bitches on benzos.

The next girl that tells me she has problems with anxiety, I'm walking out on. They're fucking nuts because of those pills. Grow a pair and realize anxiety is a natural feeling, that you don't need to dose with pills.

nah he'd be fine, he would just black out for like a week. LD50 for benzodiazepines is ridiculously high. He'd need thousands of 2mg bars to die.

i'd bet a pretty decent amount of money those are counterfeit, and filled with some cheap to produce, shitty research chem benzo. Everytime I've seen mass quantities of bars like that, they're fakes pressed in china and shipped in. And they usually always suck. Every other pills a dud, ever 5th pill is way way too powerful, they take an hour to kick in and wear off after 45 mins. and once after buying 20 of them and taking them for a couple days I went paralyzed for a full 5 mins. probably from some sort of brain damage.

Yeah mixing them with anything else is dangerous as hell, but if you're taking benzos and only benzos, incredibly hard to overdose. `

That seems to be the Xanax experience in general. Everyone I've known that did bars on a regular could never remember shit. Good times I guess? I don't know, never got into it.

Anything under 1MG is a low dose try a 3mg hulk bar for an experience, first time I tried it 20 minutes later my legs were wobbly as fuck and everything chilled out.

they make 3mg bars? I thought the only 3mg xanax were the round extended release ones?

I used to buy bars all the time just for anxiety purposes but it was becoming expensive.

now i've switched over to some jap pill called restas that last like 18 hours and i only have to take one a day

Guys is 2 dollars / bar a good price ( west europe )

Almost an hour and still nothing. I'm not even tired or sleepy. I'll take .5 or .75 next time.

Oh well that explains

Double it up!

i mean if you aint got anything els to do

Benzo's are such a shit tier drug, all they do is make me lazy and grumpy.
If i ever get xannax or valium i give it away free.

Oh well that explains

Double it up!

i mean if you aint got anything els to do

you can literally go to a doctor and say, "i get anxious sometimes" and get a xanax perscription

Nothing really the drug builds upon itself, you're gonna have to eat a lot over time to be any different

I just got 2 litters of Oxycodone post surgery. Tempted to just sell it, pain is less than what I went in for.

I believe you took 0.25 mg not 0.25g . Try 2mg and pass out in 30 min wake up in 11 hours.
It's a pretty safe drug if you don't combine it like an idiot

yes. I live in rural america so its different but we pay 5-10$ per bar here.

DO NOT take any other drug, ride the Xanax out. Benzodiazepines have a pretty high ld-50, so as far as overdosing is concern, you'll be completely fine.

You won't remember anything lol, lock yourself in your room and ride it out. Don't do anything stupid, OP

I just saw it was 2.5 mg, lol nevermind