Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I might try dipping soon so I'm wondering which to try first. I was looking at maybe a grizzly or copenhagen, regular (if you call it that) or a wintergreen. What I want to know if what each taste like, cause I'm not gonna go out and buy one of each. Also please don't give me shit like, "oh it tastes like shit, or it tastes like what a usual grizzly would", I'd like a 'fair' description.
Also try and keep it to something I can pick up at my local grocery store, not like a specialty store or what not.

wintergreen tastes similar to gum.

the natural flavors taste more robust. a little salty and distinct tobacco flavor. hard to explain. the fruity skoal shit is sickeningly sweet. i personally dip grizzly extra long cut natural. if u can get copenhagen mint that stuff is legit.

Go with Copenhagen. Hands down. And original tastes like mulch. Straight tastes like wood hips mixed with mcdonalds sweet tea. Mint tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Never tried southern blend so idk about that one. Wintergreen tastes like some strong ass specimens gum.But as a beginner I'd stay away from original because the cut is so fine. You could start with pouches and just accept all the shit people will give you for it

when the fuck has chewing ever been about the taste? It all tastes pretty much the same...like fucking chew. I do grizzly wintergreen though if it matters

I quit chewing for a few years now, but when I did chew (2 years ago) I like grizzy mint, the wintergreen I didn't like because I thought it was too strong and sharp of a mint taste, but with grizzly mint it had a nice classic mint taste to its with that kind of mint tingle/warmth sensation.
I also like skoal apple, and skoal berry.
I know a lot my friends like Cope straight and Copenhagen mint/winter green. And yes those are two different brands

Copenhagen mint is the way to go

Or you could not get into a stupid fucking addiction. Enjoy gingivitis and mouth cancer you cuck.

Enjoy your jaw cancer

Take your gluten free bullshit and electric cars and get the fuck out. This is a man thread

Skoal Xtra Mint and Copenhagen Mint both have a good minty taste that doesn't completely taste like tobacco. Stay away from the natural flavors and Copenhagen original if you are looking for flavor. I dip a can a day of Copenhagen Mint and have been dipping for 5 years.

Any of the sweet flavors are overly sweet and give me a headache. I can't describe what Straight tastes like, it's an odd taste. Straight gives me cottonmouth worse than any of the others.

cope snuff is the only real chew. But why would you start?

I think it tastes like wood chips mixed with mcdonalds sweet tea.

Chewed for 2 years, still dip occasionally. Copenhagen mint is the best, skoal will only get you made fun of

grizzly wintergreen long cut or copenhagen long cut

Whats the point of dipping? Like what does it do to you?

Allows us to put up with people like you

Says the guy that'll be dying and sapping the tax payer in 20 years when the benzene finally gets him.

tastes good punk
same reason people smoke cigars and pipes

Haha like I'll make it another 20 years

>being a man means doing stupid shit for no good reason
enjoy your cancer, nothing to see here folks, OP's a faggot, move along

Whatever you try it needs to be Longcut. All that fine cut shit will get swallowed in small amounts and you end up puking and quitting. Don't be a quitter.