OK guys so i need someone who can speak japanese, i found a genuine message in a bottle on my lunch break

OK guys so i need someone who can speak japanese, i found a genuine message in a bottle on my lunch break.

Can anyone let me know what it says?

Have a bump

wapanese people come forward,

help a Sup Forumsro out

Bump

The first note says "OP".
The second note says "is a"
The last note says "Fag".

You can translate it using google translate on your phone. You can take pictures and it should analyze it and everything

Wordlens, nigger

Good luck with translating wapanese

pretty sure that's chinese, bro.

I took a year of Japanese at high school, and that either is a ton of Kanji I can't read, or some other language. I could be stupid.

It's chinese

If it was Japanese there would be some hiragana in there since particles are written in hiragana. Its Chinese.

That looks more like Chinese than Japanese.

It reads "drink your ovaltine"

Thats chinese you stupid fuck

Just asked a chinese friend for a translation, it's some letter things asking god for blessings to relatives and friends and to get lots of money and something about Mr. and Mrs. Right

First note, some text is missing so it would be better if op took better photos and translated it himself

Says "he who reads this message shall be cursed with an insatiable thirst for male cocks."

Oh shit OP, I think it's coming true!

It says you're a weeb and need to find better things to do.

it says "kill yourself"

First sentance is something about "my mother and father" last sentance is about "I arriving there" or something I'm learning aight

The second note translates into the following:

Ore wa o chin chin ga daisuke nandaiyo.

Which translates in English to the following:

Now look upon the imposter and take to him with your fist

idk wtf that's supposed to mean

I'm chinese but I can't read or write.
kek good luck

japfag here, can confirm it's chinese

It's a "the police" song

It says : Ching chong ching chong chang, ching ching chong chong gwan. Chang ching chong? Chong!

If its Mandarin, then it reads: SHEEE SHHUURRRR SHHRREEE SSHHUUUURRRR.

Underrated 100th