Cringe Thread

Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2_0XnQJ8bY
youtu.be/5LlQNty_C8s?t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit she has two complete rolls! also is that a mall? what a fucking faggot.

I feel like this guy probably better off than I am anyway, that's the real cringe

Looks like an even more retarted arin hanson

These guy is going out of his way to be hated

kek

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

yo imagine what it actually looks like. I bet she keeps that shit natural

That's a camel

More than just a camel toe
Thats its entire foot

shhhhh
shhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=m2_0XnQJ8bY

what's worse?

these people are the worst, honestly.

That's where the fist goes.

this guy is one step ahead

>watching Japanese anime with English subtitles with the Swedish dub
wat?

The fuck. You know that girl is super average, not ugly. But the guy looks like a meth head.

moot.

Moot?

those legs should snap...

moot.

is his piss bouncing or is someone else pissing with him

That's where your meat goes, user.

moot has really gone downhill...

Look at those huge calves and ripped as fuck thigh muscles.

they are scared to get replaced and not having a value in live anymore

Jesus christ! What happened to Moot?

This type of fucker goes on b and makes a thread like
"

> in army
> 11/10 qt3.14
> kid

Why are you not like me Sup Forums"

Wtf is baby metal

If you stick your fist up that shit you wont get it back

Dat moose knuckle

Also nice trips

the man eater

infants with peircings

a J Pop band mixed with metal from japan.

checked

How the actual fuck does that even happen? The most I ever weighed was 220 when I didn't work out at all

What a hero.

>2045
>not heared of baby metal

Some say you could smell their honeymoon from miles 'round.

What is cringeworthy when two people like that found each other? You faggots are ridiculous lmao

This is exactly my concern...

Is that like a young John Oliver flashing?!

>being a butthurt landwhale

Whale lover detected.

that their genes are passed on ?

B8

youtu.be/5LlQNty_C8s?t=6s

my girlfriend says she is looking at the cake

The funny part is that 90% of people here are like them with the difference that they can't find love

stop posting poor fakes.

The real cringe is posting all this shit on a Friday night.

Fuck you for making me think about it.

moose knuckle

Kek

I believe that is the larger cousin of the camel toe, the Moose Knuckle.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What a pussy.

and you of course are not of these 90% youre implying?

w-wait, she has no pants!
why did she let someone take a photo?

her fat is her pants. what pants will fit that shit.

Hahaha, fucker joined the Army to get shot and killed, so he can get away from that hamplanet without anyone bitching at him for leaving her.

Khal Drogo got ressed and now he's gay

Yhis cant b-reel

no youre not White, youre probably some kike degenrate. also once youre traitor - youre not White.

that bizarre chunk on the left... is her "fiance"... who knocked her 29 weeks ago??!?

inb4 her meal cost more than the ring

No, I am an extremly pathetic faggot, but I've accepted that

That dude actually attends my local community college. I don't think you're the OP of this picture however, I know you're a fellow Maryland man.

It was from the recent Biggest Loser thing. They gave weightloss pills to the people on the show so they'd lose weight faster.

LOST

probably got it here after getting their food court meal

That forced smile and pain in his eyes.

Gollum?

I'd go for the right one.
the green one seems a bit drunk.

kill yourself.

Nice I get a yes to my proposal and get to beat his ass.

Mammoth hoof