Does anyone else here have a dirty girl fetish? I fantasize about a girl that is an absolute slob...

Does anyone else here have a dirty girl fetish? I fantasize about a girl that is an absolute slob. She's gorgeous and is an absolute angel, but everything about her is filthy. Im talking about girl that still lives at home, never cleans her room. Wears the same cloths for days at a time. Super lazy. Showers maybe twice a week. Forgets to brush her teeth constantly. Bad hygiene overall. Eats very shitty but has a high metabolism. Has smelly feet, messy hair. Burps and farts all the time without a care that you're sitting next to her. Shits with the door open and loves to get baked and play video games with you. An beautiful mess that loves you more than anything in the world.
God how I wish I had a genie at times

You describe my girlfriend perfectly and let me tell you it isn't a good thing.

Care to explain?
Green text maybe?

That sounds like me even though I'm a guy

At some point most men get disgusted by a woman like that, and the disgust gets worse with age.

Lucky for you trash tier women are a dime a dozen.

For some reason things I find gross for guys are arousing to me if its a girl

Basically she's a fucking slob. She's 26 and I feel more of a parent than a partner. Ironically she wants to get married and have kids more than me but no way am I locking myself down until she grows the fuck up.

pretty much my gf. and i'm happy with her

my girlfriend is 80% of your list OP.
She has her shit together as far as a job goes and is doing quite well for someone that didn't go any futher than secondary school. She does fuck all after getting from work, eats takeaways like there's no tomorrow, but doesnt get fat, smokes like a train, used to do a shed load of weed, hair is always messy unless we're leaving the house, likes vidya, has feet that stink (but I have a foot fetish so it's fine) has shits with the door open and is feircy fucking loyal.
It's not bad overall. Sure I'd like her to be a little more active as I like the outdoors, but it is what it is. We're both cunts and get along like a house on fire.

>feminine penis.

Did everyone in this thread forget the fact that she has to be gorgeous?

I said a slob, not a fucking junkie

She sounds pretty neat

Damn, how long have you been with her?

are you indian or nigger ?

>inb4 : both

I will never serve K-Stews feet :(

they come to the same thing.

False faggot

ok, how about your gf in 10 years

found the neckbeard