Fingerbox thread, haven't seen one on a while

Fingerbox thread, haven't seen one on a while

starting with a classic

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got into these are few years back. Into DIY, made a few good ones

post em up

Been using this one for a while now, thinking of getting a wooden box though, any suggestions?

OP here, personally i prefer something simple, like my pic, but try a few different ones

whatever floats your boat

Bampin

2010 Is over faggots and its never coming back

holy shit OP is that a first gen? i was thinking 2nd but i dont see the rubber finger hole

Hey fuck you user, fingerboxes are classic fun. My great-grandpa brought his over from the Old Country and I still use it to this day

Dead fam.
Almost as dead as Portugal's reputation for having Pubs/Bars being hotspots for abandoning your shitty child.

yea, like a said man a classic

check'd

wtf is a finger box?

you can never go wrong with a fingerbox

old shit repost

>he doesn't even know what a finger box is

>being this new

I need your wisdom guys, I'm currently hesitating between an oak single box, and a more recent synthetic double one.

Prices are about the same (abt 250$), but im not sure the fancy synthetic texture can match up to the authentic feel of oak.

What do you think?

Every time this thread...

op here
id always go with the oak. when it comes to fingerboxes, the older the better imo

they're even making electronic ones nowadays...

just a shame tbh user. like a slap in the face to true craftsmanship

fingerbox

What the hell are fingerboxes?
What are they for?

true but they had to find way to sell them to the new generation i guess. They don't buy anything thas has no screen.

summer's early

What a fucking twat god damnit you fucking piss me off dont ya know eh

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

GTFO newfag

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag..

Come on tell me
I wanna know
I crave knawledge

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag...

hey guys!!! what is a finger box??? xD its summer and I just found this website ^.^

newfag didn't know what fingerbox is, googled it and is trying to be oldfag
>hurr durr look guise i'm cool on the internet

see

Leleleeleeee
>#2016 Dont Know What Finger Box Are

Ehh
NEWFAG !!!
Lol Troled Bitch Go Bak 2 Redddit Or 9gag Ahahaaha., Faggy Fag Dont Understand Our Meme

Sorry for pissing in your already stale pasta

go back to tumblr or reddit or 9gag or wherever it is you children come from

Nobody is too cool for fingerboxes, not even if they think they are.

The irony

Try again tomorrow fingerbox meme master

you've lost any credibility from thinking copy pasta from knowyourmeme.lol makes you kewl

You just can't let fun be had

the irony when you think you're talking to op

If only I could find my old finger box, my grandpa had one imported from China. It was made of ivory and had gold trim, man the craftsmen ship of people back then.

If you're part of this overused circle jerk posted by wanna be oldfags, you're probably the same kind that uses this copypasta and hopes everyone is faggot enough to play along. Try again tomorrow.

nope, just like to point out the cancer that has killed Sup Forums

nice fingerbox mate, I lost mine ...

Ooooh it's a fad! :33333
Okay I'll buy a fingerbox tomorrow (^o^)

Fingerboxes don't exist except for a couple made by some chink artist. No one ever had one, no one collects them. No one grows up with them. They dont do shit. They're fake

The daily fingerbox repost is part of the cancer. If you think this does any good to Sup Forums then you're a joke.

This was always one of the lamest thing /b ever came up with. All the inside jokes that amount to a bunch of idiots circle jerking each other to try to convince new fags that something is a thing (that is so easily laid to rest with a simple google search) are just embarrassing for everyone involved.
Literally the first thing that comes up when you google it you lame ass fags.

>b-b-but le oldfag maymay means not cancer rite?

Get out newfag

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
>
>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question
>or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring
>to, but have owned one since childhood.
>
>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different
>custom boxes and their merits.
>
>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at
>and called a Newfag.