Anyone on Sup Forums robbed a convenience store? How much did you get from doing it?

Anyone on Sup Forums robbed a convenience store? How much did you get from doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/523181
youtube.com/watch?v=DQiiHk_Lujw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

4 years in jail. Couldn't afford the 40,000 dollar bond

How did you get caught?

Something about robbing a place that expects to get robbed seems to be a retarded idea.

All shops can be robbed. Did the police catch you outside the shop? How did you get caught

You from philly OP

Don't do it man, I lost a close friend to something like this. Plus the jail time is not worth the $60 or so

Not in my town. Another one got hit this AM. Makes about 8 in the past 6 weeks.

Hell they have it down to a science.
Cops were on one side of town doing a "Let's pull over 900 cars and find 10 DUI's" bit and they robbed 4 stores on the other side.

>TOPKEK

are you nigger?

Rob drug dealers less jail time but more of a chance of getting shot

How about you stop being a piece of shit and get a job op

Nah bro. I just got that from google images

How did he get caught??

me and my friends pulled a heist at Magic Mountain once, got 15,000 bucks

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

How bout you stop being a scared little bitch and live a gangster life

It's impossible to get a decent job today. I've tried and tried but it's not looking good atm

Are you willing to kill OR be killed?

Well he didn't have much of a chance to run. As it turns out the clerk was carrying, and he was shot twice. He died on the scene

If you get high it's not a good idea cause you'll be doing it fucked up or thinking about getting high and make mistakes

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/523181
Found a interesting link. DNA evidence is a big thing. What would I do?
>Watch store from a distance and wait for all customers to clear around 6 AM
>have my car parked about 200 yards away, maybe through a woodline.
>Wear a jacket that shows my wrist but put makeup on them so I look black
>Wear skimask and sunglasses
>Pepperspray the cashier immiedietly.
>Point gun and scream for money's
>paint another areas of skin to look black

That's why you draw first and make them put their hands up. Maybe watch their hands when you run up on the store and point gun at them until your out of shot.

If you think I'm a sucker come out the house and I'll show you my life north philly is life

I'm not scared of piece of shit gangsters I just work hard for what I have.

Not worth the risk for maybe a couple hundred, plus i'm not a nigger so NO

Your a sucker it's called a wage slave that's what you are

My question is how much would you actually get from going into a convenience store with a gun and asking them to empty the cash register?

>pepper spray
>expects instant reaction to your demand

fucking idiot spotted

they'd just slump down and cough and puke and cry screaming agony all fours on the floor you fuck

8 Bud and a box of cheetos

shut up asshole

>I got robed ones.
>worked in a grocery store
>working late
>junky came in wielding knife
> "give me all the money. "
> cant the money is in the "cash guard"
>offer suns and cigarettes.
>calm him down
> still not happy for no cash.
>offer him a instant lottery tickets
>he accepts
>runs away
>police catch him 30 min later.
>got the lottery ticket back
>I sang 100$ worth of winning tickets
>all in all a good night.

Because I'm not a dumbass that feeds into a propaganda fueled industry of rap and drug abuse for the "war on drugs". Also I don't have a risk of dying on the job and make exponentially more than you and it's clean money. Unless you are like 12 and don't wanna go to school or work. Little bitch.

What's a good place to rob where you would get a large amount of money from?

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what went down, but I'm just giving some advice. Besides, I'd sure hate to be the clerk when a gun gets waved around in my face

Yeah. I was like 6 and I jacked the place up. Stole a fuckin' lollipop.

I felt bad tho so I came back and paid for it the next day. The lady was so surprised she gave me another lollipop for free and said she didn't even notice it was gone. I put the money in the tip jar for the free one and after that every time I came by I got a free lollipop.

It depends if the guy is cool and collected. Either way yeah that sounds horrifying.

Pull your pants up bro, it's emarassing

Boring life you have there I could make excuses if my life sucked too

lol, nigger detected. I hope you get shot.

Just cause you dick my dick it don't make me a faggot

story ?

>wage slave
>selling drugs from a supplier
>robbing stores and risking death
Yeah yeah we're totally slaves.. But atleast when I fuckup I get written up and not a tire iron the head.

Try and steal from me and you'll get a .45 through the dome

when i was 14, i was at a boy scout summer camp for a week. i wanted a pack of sixlets, so i grabbed it. but then i had to undo the snap on my cargo pocket with the quarters in it, so i had to put the sixlets in my pocket. but then my troop distracted me outside, so i stepped out the door.

then i remembered the candy and freaked the fuck out.

so i walked back in when it was busy, palmed the sixlets, made a motion so it looked like i grabbed a pack from the box, and went up to pay for it.

i was horrified.

didn't get caught though, so that's good. mormons are kinda mean when you steal items of nominal value from them.

>.45
>not 9mm

white trailer trash texas faggot

>implying you have to sell drugs to be cool at parties.
>implying you have to sell drugs to have friends or a social life
>implying you don't get to fuck all the bitches at your work if your in good shape
>implying I'd want a girl that fucks a drug dealer because he's "cool".

...What? Well I guess you have to resort to that stuff if you can't get a high school diploma

don't flatter yourself asshole

no it was
>pepper spray
>threaten blind person by waving gun in their face
thats a whole level of stupid you were ignoring

Actually user if you sell drugs as a crutch to network with people I'm pretty sure you live the boring life. Fuckboy I'd say this to your face and box the shit out of you.

damn right I'm from Texas. 1911 is the greatest most reliable semi auto pistol ever built.

1.400 bucks 7months cause underage

how many times have you accidentally shot yourself because the safety is worthless?

Poor example.
That guy went to jail because he kept shooting him. I think he even went and got another gun.

Here's a better one:
youtube.com/watch?v=DQiiHk_Lujw

That's the risk I take my life's a rush my bitch is bad how's your white picket fence and your wife that fucks the frat boy

Six times in the thigh and killed my dog.

Never because the safety cannot mechanically fail.

I bet you would your so tough over a keyboard right I'm up for whatever if you come out to me I love in philly pussy

If the manual safety is on the hammer will bend before the safety breaks.

If the grip safety isn't engaged the frame will crack before the safety breaks.

If you have oldschool shit (like 50+ years old) without a firing pin block then you'll need a serious thunk to get it to discharge. A drop is unlikely to do this.

>mission report: small town, america, 2 AM
>target: local neighborhood convenience store
>team: 2 crackheads and a honda civic
>total payout: $15
>cost of gas: $5

Some dudes in my town robbed a local convenience store right after the store had stashed most of the cash from the day's sales. The clerk on duty didn't have the floor safe combo.

Shit was hilarious - they got caught the very next day. Since they used a gun, they ended up in Federal prison over $15.

nice im gonna put that on 8ch net /r9k/ for my peeps

100% correct

>I love in philly
Yes, we all know it's the City of Brotherly Love, but more importantly where do you live so that user can hook up with you?

And livestream it so we can watch.

Fucking newfags, everywhere.

I'll stick to my gym girls, guess your just gonna call me names and prove I'm right? Really showing what it takes to be a drug dealer.

more newfags

Do you really think I'm going to swing with somebody that is dumb enough to sell drugs? Yeah no, you play dirty because your the scum of society. Atleast your proud of being lower than a janitor.

Not enough care in the world to tell you your a cuck.

I saw that on Google too. Try again summerfag

Atleast I'm not posting bloody dicks to a website where all the content comes from facebook and tumblr. Sup Forums is just repost from Reddit. It's all piss here.

Your point is?

Summerfag.
Stay on reddit.