What do you do when you see a man driving one of these?

what do you do when you see a man driving one of these?

lose my shit

God damnit i fucking hate those pieces of shit! Only overweight bulldyke lesbians should be driving a pt cruiser and it should smell like wet dogs inside.

ITT: Insecure faggots who probably drive a Ford

Assume he's married and in his early 60s. Also has a Costco membership.

my mum owns a red one

go the trim looks something straight out of china

That's actually one of the most decent looking PTs I've seen.

I assume he's a junkie. Every dude I ever met who had one was hooked on opiates.

I had one as a rental car.

It felt cheaply made and accelerated like the engine was constructed out of towel racks.

Cut off one of their man tits to count the rings and see how long they've been a sad pile of garbage.

If it has the 2.4L turbo engine, it is fun to drive even tho PT cruiser

extremely accurate lol

the worst landlord i ever had, had one of those
indian asshole

Theres a fag across the street from me that drives one. Any guy who drives one has given up their man card.

Shut your fat ass up katherine

Aww, is some one butthurt? Thats cute. Say hi to katherine for me.

Hopefully using it as their utility pos ride as murrika trucks are either chubby or landwhale sized now. I had to drive one as a delivery wagon for a while and its not horrible, just really really bad.

Hey fuck you!

You're just mad because your mommy wont let you eat all the tacos in that taco truck she owns you stupid fat bitch

For you fatty ->

>not horrible, just really really bad
Accurate description

my step dad drove one, actually gave up his nice buick regal and bought one of these pieces of shit, ive never laughed harder at someone in my life

Tacos? You fucking live in mexico or some shit? Bet youre just asshurt over all the pink taco your not getting.

Hell, at least some of those regals came supercharged. Lol the dinky hair drier turbo Chrysler bolted to some 2.4s just wasnt enough to help it much.

its better than this fuckin handicapped elderly woman car

Go eat your smeagol looking ass friend you fucking walrus

Better than a multipla

Rented one of these for a week. Loved it then. Had an HHR as a work truck. Gutless piece of shit.