How, and why, did twerking become a thing?

How, and why, did twerking become a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHzJEU0xuJY
telegram.me/joinchat/CntsWT9gFyR0nXItEyM1NA
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

Nigger bitches in the 80's and 90's shaking their asses.

Dumb white sluts started doing it recently trying to emulate niggers.

Essentially the jews did it.

I don't know OP, why do you think evolution would make the sight of a female ass bouncing up and down attractive for human males?

Niggers and the left

Niggers. And it's not even hot to me. Just looks dumb imo. I'll take a good lapdance over a bitch shaking her ass around like a monkey

Usually there's something under it

sex majik;

occultist type of dance used in voodoo to entice spirits and men boners and shit like that. youtube the origin of twerking and sex majik.

close, but you're still a faggot

Jews

fucking agreed. i much prefer the slow, left to right movements and dips of a dancing woman while she pushes out her ass to accentuate her feminine features over the staccato shakes of some stupid bitch that is just jiggling the fat under the skin of her ass.

When this hit the Slavic countries, I was happy. Thank you Nigger Jews for this and the whale tail... I think White people came up with tramp stamps all on their own. Not going to thank them for that.

Impulsive, animalistic and sexualised """culture""" became popular.

Each of the people in this thread weigh at least 280 pounds.

You are in this thread too fatty

White middle-class Americans are easily influenced by nigger behavior in the music industry, while the Jews are the ones who own the companies that produces them.

Why wasn't it a thing before?

Niggers.

jooish plot to get more white single mothers cause we all know how well single mothers raising nigger has work out for their civilization (and i use that term very, very loosely, like vagina 30sec after squirting out the last sextuplet loose)

It's just a form of waving your ass to entice males, which has probably been a thing since the dawn of mankind.

she really said that?

It originated in New Orleans in the late 80s/ early 90s. It remained in the Southern lexicon ever since and then, for some reason, exploded into the national consciousness 5 years ago or so. I'd blame Miley, but let's face it, she was just following an emerging trend herself.

Nazi Propaganda forced on an unwilling celebrity.

Yes she did.

offbaione plx :(

This pretty much sums it up. A vast majority of kids are trend followers and unfortunately for us...shit tier nig culture is what's trendy these days.

and propelled it through the roof. the irony is she has no ass at all, makes me wanna cry, bitch is so fuckable it's plain sad her noassness ruins it all

what said

Little "Lil" Debbie, a white rapper, claimed that Miley stole her twerking video idea. Don't bother looking up Debbie's video, tho. It's wall to wall negresses moving their bottoms lasciviously in such a manner as to say, "Hey White boy, show me who's massa."

Wouldn't have worked without Miley being who she was (Hannah Montana). The fan base was ready to follow wherever she led. That and the vulgar tongue selfies can both be blamed on her.

To emulate sitting on a dick, to attract a sexual partner.

whatever faggots, bitch in the webm is hot as fuck, jesus christ.

Has anyone mentioned niggers yet? Pretty sure they started that shit

>webm
Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay this summer.

to justify bitches being sluts under the excuse of having fun

degenerate

>1435009830323.webm
>"323.webm"
>"webm"

??????

My little sister thong twerk!!
youtu.be/lHzJEU0xuJY

well it is a webm?

Twerking became a thing about ten years ago when I told cute bitches that were still to young for me to fuck that shaking their ass at me and pretending to fuck me was some kind of dance move.

So yeah /b without rules telegram.me/joinchat/CntsWT9gFyR0nXItEyM1NA

Oh boy here we go look who posted it again.
Bet this faggot thinks he's real clever.

kek, calm down.
shit, it is a webm.
i watch now

Omfg amazing!!

retard.

To all you nay saying faggots.

The virginity and insecurity in this thread is strong enough to kill a man.

You say something retarded and someone points it out politely and you tell him to calm down.
Holy fuck just kill yourself
Just because you're a fucking moron doesn't mean everyone's being rude to you

OP has clearly never had a girl with a nice ass ride him.

She's so fucking white at it. No wonder all the white boys don't like twerking.

>stop not liking what I like
Found the nigger

Did you not watch the video in OP! that's why it became popular!!!! So fucking hot!

>clever green text response

clearly nobody in this thread has heard of sir mix-a-lot

this is now a dubs thread

turrible

Yup, I said something retarded and I owned up to it.

Being rude to me? Are you a woman? I don't give a fuck if he's being rude to me and he doesn't give a fuck if I tell him to calm down.

We're both men. We're tough motherfuckers. Take your talk about hurt feelings and tampons or whatever back to r3ddit, faggot.

Is it?

You give those chromosomes back right now.

>tough motherfuckers

One potato... two potato, faggot.

What's that about you being tough?
You seem ultra booty bamboozled.

dubstep is good music. fuck you.

made me laugh too

Get the fuck out, summer.

dubstep is the epitome of pseudo-artistic dissonant garbage

Nope. Begone suburban millennial faggot.

Fuck outta here you millennial, sounds like someone grinding gears when shifting and thinking "Yeah that sounds pretty nice"

Samefag

Summer fag calling other fags summer fags.

you're talking about noise, which really is shit youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

dubstep is perfectly fine.

1% of dubstep is alright, and most of the time that is made by smaller artists. In general dubstep is utter shit

>Replies with a basketball .gif

nigger intensifies

this tbh fam

check out j list

who

its cuz it looks like theyre riding a cock

beat me to it

if a bitch ever did that shit to my dick i would punch her square in the asshole

Soucerino please

Sorry, I'm still thinking about the last insult:

>You seem ultra booty bamboozled.

I'm at a loss for words. I'm sure you think that you're clever too but that guy has no shame and he managed to stump me.

Summerfag? Oh, yeah, good one. Really put me in my place. An oldfag like you must already have a Sup Forums Gold account, so I'll just put my response in the pic.

Literally because Niggers. No man is aroused by this monkey dance, but girls are told so because Negro """"""culture"""""" is oh so inspiring

With your dick?

nah man that shit's for fags.

Because white girls are sluts

I see

Niggers do it because they think its cool, and its basically tribe mentality that they cant get out of their DNA. White people do it when they are poor and uneducated, because they are told that niggers are amazing and theyre trying to emulate it.

not the asshole fucking. just fucking a woman. only gays do that.

yeah

you wanna share a popsicle?

Pls go away

no man, it's because white sluts are (mostly) girls

yeah

Insecure summerfag must respond when someone insults him. Excited for your first day of high school next year?

here you go, m8