I'm on morphine atm because I'm a loser who can't handle reality

I'm on morphine atm because I'm a loser who can't handle reality.
i need someone to talk to

Hello

Whats up OP?

sup fag

How can we help you OP?

Morphine makes me crazy depressed. I think it's because I died in Vietnam in a pasrlife and they gave me mad morphine before I died.

Hey OP. I'm on painkillers as well. What's happening?

hello i just want to socialize for a bit because i dont really have close irl friends

id talk to you but theres already so many posts here

HWAT

morphine makes me feel ok

nothing special im just tired of living shitty ass life. i seriously fail at everything I do

You should try other drugs. They could help you socialize.

you tried psychologist bruh?

How exactly are you living a shitty life?

yeah I know. coke and alcohol make me good at socializing but i can't use them 247. If wish i was alpha

No i haven't because I don't think they can do anything to help me

Hop off that shit, Smoke weed all day if you have too. Opioid deaths blow, so do the withdrawals. Y'all making your life filled with more suffering. Stick to green if you have to self medicate.

22yrs, kissless virgin, im not good at anything, i have poor social skills, im depressed etc.
Dont really see a point in living

I don't use opioids daily and weed doesnt provide as good escapism. weed is okay tho

some psychologists are shit but I remember my high school one from a couple years back. Really helped me out, He was the only dude I could talk to about stuff like dumb shit like social awkwardness to shitty depression. Try it.

they can help but don't expect miracles a lot of the change happens through you they do help facilitate though through proper meds and a rational mind that can handle manic behavior

but does there even have to be a point in living?

force yourselfe around somewhere were clubs are nearby take ecstasy, you be able to enjoy life for once, and probably loose your virginity if you havent alredy.

yeah im gonna probably try it in the near future when the time is right

you are right but i dont want to start using antidepressants.

no, as long as you are happy. I'm not

Use LSD to find yourself. It works well when youre in a situation like this. It can potentially hold a lot of amswers to problems you've had trouble figuring out

i have actually been planning on travelling to netherlands one day just to do party and see if i can beat depression. the club scene in my country isnt really big

i have been thinking about that but im also scared it'll make even more depressed than i already am

I don't think you need any opiums OP, but if your biggest problems are being a kissless virgin at 22 and bad social skills you're pretty damn salvageable.

i know what you're saying about anti depressants i refuse to take them

but there is no point to life op like what exactly would be the point? a god? a perfect life? the best kung fu skills?

just live one day at a time you're definitely not to old to make friends and have good times

Good point OP. There are many other ways though. Try socializing a little. Maybe a little a day. I hated socializing? But I've found it to help me open up and potentially make more friends and lead to good times in the future. Dont give up OP.

Hey I know things seem rough at the moment but you just got to stay positive it's easier said then done but just because things isn't going the way you want means you have to give up what you should do is find at least 1 thing wrong and change that thing for something better

i dont even study or work at the moment. I dont even have a fucking drivers license for fucks sake

i cant really answer that question. i just wish i could be happy without drugs

i can easily socialize while drunk but sober me is a total retard when it comes to speaking to strangers

good point