S/fur

s/fur

you need a gayer intro pic

What is even going on at this point?

can it be deer time now

That's fucking hot

No thanks, I'm good. I like nice, clean art.

Because they believe they can eat 5000 calories every day and never gain a single pound, which is wrong. Yes, some people do in fact have high metabolism than others, but the difference between someone having high metabolism and low metabolism is almost nothing. The only time where it actually makes a difference is hypo- or hyperthyroidism.

Checked.

QUINTS!!!
Witnessed

oh shit

Holy shit with the quints. Calm the fuck down there, sneu.

sure it can!

when you get socks use sock pic as intro pic :^)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe

Maybe. But probably not. I still prefer clean, fur art. The only reason I don't post only clean art is because most people just want lewd. I'd rather not make a pic of myself into an into, makes me seem like even more of a narcissist than I am. But that's just me.

yea true
would be good meme tho
all the salt would happen

i like clean art more too

im going now

True. I like doing that sometimes. I'll make it into an alternative intro for when I really want to make people butthurt.

Good.

no

>they believe they can eat 5000 calories every day and never gain a single pound
If they're organisms strapped to a running treadmill then maybe. Otherwise they're trolling or dokn't know what the hell they're talking about

If you like nice, clean art, why don't you post this?

more strap ons?

its really easy to make people butthurt as you know. so yea

>or dokn't know what the hell they're talking about
This is almost always the case.

Because I'm not retarded.

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder isn't organized. If it makes you feel any better, I wish I could provide for you because I love pegging.

Why would it make you retarded to post 23.jpg?

One more then I need to go play cars in my shop.

Or they're in a turd-world cuntry like USA where none understands math nor has plain simple common sense

some spoopy shit there

Because it's a stupid meme and there's no point.

That is exactly the case, my friend. Why do you think everyone here is so fucking fat?

Not to me. Looks like fun.

Is there a particular reason fur the kitchen enviroment? Memes, sure, butt wondering

damn. kinky

yea it kinda does but the style is sorta spoop
look at that bug ladies face
2 cartoony

What makes you want to see it as a meme?

It'd be exhausting to list every single reason

Yeah that totally clears it up. Thanks.

i forgot what you were planning on doing with the odroid, what was it again?

I'd still fuck it.

Nothing. I couldn't care less. I just think it's stupid.

I'm pretty sure they are just random backgrounds with no special significance.

damn half straighties

It's on a slightly higher technical quality than your very first post in this thread, and in the past ones. Is it stupid because of its merit that challenges your image's place in the hierarchy of starter images, or because it might be a meme?

Well I was supposed to replace it w/ a better model and put Android on the old one and replace my chink TV stick w/ it butt other than that, to host a little website fur reasons X

Half straight is master race. It means you get to fuck everything.

OK

Most likely answer rly

ah I remember now, it's a shit how email is so hostile and difficult to 'get in on'

i guess from the use of 'supposed to' that you didn't get round to it? :p

It sounds like it has bothered you in the past. What happened?

I didn't even read your post. I literally couldn't give less of a fuck.

I know it feels great to feel confident and brave in your very own fur thread, but you're being silly for no reason.

OK

yea i guess i still prefer guys tho
wtf is that guy talking about

What makes you feel so edgy when you reply? Do you generally get whatever you want from mom and dad when you ask them in real-life?