Any Morrowind faggots here? I'm replaying this for the first time in several years...

Any Morrowind faggots here? I'm replaying this for the first time in several years. I have a character (pic related) but I think I want to reroll with a few tweaks. Should acrobatics be a minor skill? Also I don't have any class skills that boost speed or endurance... What do you nignogs think? I have forgotten much of what I used to know about this game.

well are you focusing on roleplay or dominating the game mechanics?

Somewhere in between. I do definitely "role play" in that I develop a concept of my character in my head, and that's fun. I do like being strong and well rounded with good levels, but I am not trying to break the game. Even though I know this is a very breakable game. Been there, done that, not what I care about here.

this is the account im playing currently

Damn, son. Why the two armor types and three melee weapons on top of marksman, though? That's six of ten skills devoted to weapons and armor.

I've found that when roleplaying games like skill based RPGs, you get the most enjoyment out of selecting skills you are not entirely familiar with or may be comparatively ineffective. That way you are allowed to react much as the character would when you discover how to utilize them to your advantage. For example, i once played a character who specialized in alchemy and spears. Since i've thoroughly explored the games mechanics, i understand that alchemy can be either insanely OP or a nightmare. This character however utilized the knowledge to understand the fauna around him and use that to his advantage. I thought spears were cool and function underwater. A nordic kallop diver was born. Funnest ES character to date. Hunted the shorelines for mushrooms that gave waterbreating, had a decent combat skill to challenge inevitable foes, made tons of money from selling/collecting pearls.

I wanted to make a well rounded warrior/ relic hunter. my goal was to go out and find and unique item and start a collection. so I figured might as well make him very combat orientated

Since he's collection orientated and seems to have a masterful array already, maybe he goes mad and collects something out of the ordinary...like pillows. Every pillow in the game

That's not a bad idea haha. I am running out of places to explore.

Dump security, and use alteration spells/scrolls of unhinging to open locks, and use telekinesis to trigger traps from a long distance

Oh shit I forgot about telekinesis. That's a fucking god tier spell. Why did they take it out of Oblivion and Skyrim I wonder?

bump

You bastards are giving me the itch again... Fuck it, cmon steam open up

god I miss this game.

easily sunk a thousand hours into, GOAT

As you become more godlike, your are surely entitled to the finest of luxuries. Pillows are but the beginning. If you haven't already freed all the slaves, perhaps one can be relegated a harem. Liberated in service to the premier example of righteousness that is you!

Also remember that vampirism is power concentrate. If you can conjure magical solutions to the inherent downsides, you are much like that hyper wizard who has thwarted death for 3000 years

If you miss it, does that mean you don't have it anymore? You can pirate the GOG version for free on TPB. It's what I did. I have the old Xbox disc but I don't know where my console is. I moved across the country a few years ago and I think it's in storage with some other shit I didn't take with me.

there is so much I have done but still so much I havnt. I always forget how big this game is lol

Looks like Skywalker didn't make it this time =p

>develop potions/amulets/find scrolls for speed, jump, feather
>grab boots of blinding speed
>use night eye or whatever increases brightness, obviously
>go to Solsthein
>face southeast
>cast everything at once
>hurry up and run, then jump!
>screen is whited out by clouds for solid minute
>land in water near Vivec
>swim ashore
>foot touches solid ground, finally
>instantly die

Good times.

I have a few more if you guys care to see

Spending hours and hours stood around here trading with this twatty shellfish... good times

What house did you take as your base? I used to have a favorite in Balmora but I forget which one.

>red candle
cmon user, you can do better than that

I use the balmora fighters guild

I didn't even notice I only had one there haha

Some of my better items here.

Hlaalu manor bitches.
Maybe I'll fire mine up

fucking. okay. you fuckers made me buy this game just now.

Kek enjoy, but you could have done this

You're welcome XD

Who else is a hoarder?

Gaenors armor here, If you can beat that guy without cheating good on ya.

bumpity

Random lost soul

No?.… NO? You don't say "no" to me! NO ONE SAYS "NO" TO GAENOR!

I always thought this guy was interesting, the last of his kind.

Just looks like your average Sup Forumstard.

Anyone ever try to be a werewolf for long?

There has yet to be another open world RPG with an equal number of GAME RELEVANT underwater features

bump