I just happen to hate niggers the most.

Black user here, why?

Sup Forums hate self
Sup Forums is nig nog
Sup Forums are fags
Sup Forumshate fag
Sup Forums hate self.

Now fuck off back to tumbler nigfag

Black user here, it's a sense of false superiority.

I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers and nigger culture.

RIGHT THERE

Black user here too, been on a /b since high school days, honestly it just seems like being male and white is what everyone thinks the norm is, so if youre not white and male, youre shit outta luck

>edgy

most anons don't hate blacks, they just think being racist is funny

This says something I feel more about society in general rather than just Sup Forums
As a former black-hater myself I can tell you many whites hate blacks, they just won't tell you to your face, because of fear of a "niggerish" reaction

Because being "edgy" on the internet is a lot easier than developing an actual personality.

Winner!

Look at the jews, asians, Indians (forehead dot kind, not feather in hair kind). They have been generationally oppressed as well. They have also come here from far away lands as well.

Yet these groups had no issues in establishing themselves and succeeding in the US.

Why then do blacks blame "the man" when other culturally oppressed races can come here and thrive?

It's because they are a race of lazy savages. Subhuman. Not equal to races that bootstrap up in the face of adversity and create success for themselves and their families. Blacks are a cancer, a virus feeding off society to get fatter, lazier, and pump out more offspring taught to be as worthless as their parents.

nigger crime and nigger culture

Trips I offer you the Truth.
It is because black men take our white women. We are alreadyhaving problems getting women and with them the competition only gets harder.

They always blame white people.

We are all human beings. We have to share this world. But we are not equal. Pretending we are doesn't make it so.
There is something wrong with blacks. All over the world.

Your crime rates.

They are cancer to every country they live in. It's rational to dislike them a a group.

The hate is inbred

i think it's ridiculous to hate someone before you meet them

Dindu Nuffin

unless they look wierd

I don't hate blacks, I hate the niggerism that has spread across this country. It's not just blacks, it's whites, asians, Mexicans also.
I want a nigger, spigga, chigga whigga, hunting season.

.......and none of these peeps were enslaved and force here

Nigger is not a skin color its a way of living

Most people I know that worry about niggers are fucking trashy fucks themselves

Taking into account that very, very well put together sentence. You're wrong, and stupid.

Were you?

>arson not being highly white

such lies... tisk tisk

You get black people. They're ok. Then you get niggers. The fucking scum.

I'm not a nigger, but I have sympathy

Same. It makes me proud to be white. Niggers and the nigger culture needs to be purged or put back in chains.

jesus this shit again? We don't hate blacks, we hate niggers. We hate crackers and chinks just as much as we hate fucking niggers. If you're the stereotype of your race you're probably a god damn waste of space mong.

This

I mean the table isn't farfetched at all, looks mostly legit, though apart from arson.
white guys like burning stuff
You'll never see a black guy starting a dominoe effect of matches 30foot long, to an abandoned building and sit back and breathe in and giggle, or go to burn a church, that's just for us, even if they did start a fire it'd be small as shit and they'd run around it confused, or just plain run away

is Africa as a whole inclusive of nigger culture?

/thread

But but... the white man

Ugly
REAALLLYYYY UGLY

And face it their skin is fucking disgusing

Stand next to a white/Asian/Spanish/Latin ect.... and they look like fucking monsters especially is they are sweating.

Personally, this

You act like blacks were the only people who were enslaved.Slavery has been in existence in almost every culture around the world.You don't hear any of them complaining about that shit.

I'm Irish, does that mean I get to pretend to be oppressed?

Niggers were only good for slave labor but that became illegal. Now they are useless, unemployed criminals that murder, spread STDs, and leach off the government.

lol sure

Because this is a white power board. Fuck all non-whites and non-Christians. Trump 2016. Christ is Lord.

the majority of Sup Forums hates niggers
the majority of niggers are black
not all blacks are niggers
if you think so, you haven't met enough blacks

I dont hate blacks I hate niggers there is a difference

Because they're insecure little faggots who are probably afraid of them.

I'm white btw

funnyjunk.com/Chinese detergent brand qiaobi ad/movies/5930516/

kek

because white people are to be blamed. they are a product of your oppression, historical and current. you reap what you sow.

i am colorblind, i used to want equal rights for black people until someone told me i was white, fuck those niggers

This can be made in 5 minutes using excel
Kys cunt

They liked to burn down abandoned buildings/houses where I was from.
I've never seen white people do that except I imagine in movies it happens.

These 2 get it

were all homo sapiens fags

I don't hate black people whatsoever. With that being said, there is a part of the black population that gives a bad name for the rest. They act like animals, instigate violence, act like a victim, and spark conflict among the general populace. These people are what we call niggers. It's the same for white people as well, they are called white trash. I've met plenty of black people to know that they are in fact civilized individuals, but wherever there is good than there is also bad. Unfortunately, because the population of African Americans is so small, they are all perceived to be niggers.

I don't.
But we all have to acknowledge that there is a huge, disproportionate number of black assholes.

Some are better than others. Reality speaks for itself. Deal with it. Black people and White people aren't superior. Only individuals are superior and some others are inferior. The question is...where do YOU stand?

Because I got in a fight with 3 of them in high school

Found the cuck

The problem is not black people. The problem is niggers and nigger culture. There is a big difference.

You had me until you said subhuman.
It's a cultural issue. There are plenty of good, normal black people.

I really do hate them.

This.

I'm white also, and it really sucks that i have to make this disclaimer just to be taken seriously..but anyway: While I think most of the hatred on this board is simply "meme hatred", and not really reflective of true belief, i agree that it all stems from fear, insecurity and a total detachment and lack of empathy regarding the black condition which is a result of persistent discrimination.

bottomline is that they're mostly immature, sheltered, scared little kids, who know not what they say.

people are people. there are bad seeds in every race. and there are good ones in every race. people must therefore be judged individually, and not lumped into stereotypical categories.

its pretty fuckin sad because if these boys realized that their racism only betrayed their insecurities, they would act differently.

I agree man, Fuck Niggers!

no cuck. I'm a strong and confident white man who understands that racism is simply an effect of personal shortcomings, you simple little pussy

At no point in niggers history were they more sophisticated than the average American nigger is now.
They are a product of being niggers.

Listen to this trolling faggot. lool I just fucked a woman 3 times my age today from 1030AM to 5:00PM. Go fuck your cuck self bitch. Your confidence is fake, just like your manhood. Grow up. I'm not even the guy you're talking to, you're just a faggot and I thought you should know. Stay proud Cuck.

>At no point in niggers history were they more sophisticated than the average American nigger is now.

I never claimed otherwise. Any group of people weren't more sophisticated in the past than they are now.
But what you're saying does nothing to the bare fact that slavery and the persistent discrimination following it, up until modern day, has crippled a people and given them no chance to overcome and become "sophisticated".
This is injustice, and it is the cold truth.

The sad thing is nog culture is slowly infecting all other cultures here in 'murica.

Soon there will be only nog culture. Resistance is futile.

lol, you're not fooling anyone little boy.

Niggers situation has only improved thanks to slavery. Niggers in the U.S. have easier lives than their nigger ancestors in apefrica had.
Niggers should be thanking whites or fucking off back to Africa.

I don't need to prove anything to you cuck. I dick's stench speaks for itself ;), pussyless faggot. This is why women don't like you, get some hair on your chest.

You would leave in a fucking body bag if you came at me like that in real life, little boy.
keep on keepin on you internet warrior faggot

Everyone here is so mad LOL

Lol christfag. You're worse than the niggers.

I hope some of you at least got your dick wet today. Sweated like a beast pumping her sweet mound. That bitch takes my dick EVERY WEEK.

Pussyless virgins. You're all faggots.

I don't hate black.I hate niggers.Big difference.

succinctly summarized

nigger gals are ugly as fuck.......

lol sure thing pal

Your argument does work bud. You must compare their living relative to other people in America, not relative to their ancestors in a third world country.
Everything i said still stands.
They have suffered persistent injustice in this land, and you know it.
Open up your heart before hatred and insecurity consumes you.

Judge people individually. Open up your heart. This is not the right way I promise you my brother

does not* work