Alright Sup Forums it's been two weeks since I've been on here and the last time I was on here I made a thread about a...

Alright Sup Forums it's been two weeks since I've been on here and the last time I was on here I made a thread about a Muslim girl that I had met. Obviously by now people have forgotten and other people are probably finding this, so let me explain.

>Be me
>Senior year (got held back once, 19)
>Meet a Junior girl who is a Muslim
>She's really shy but talks to me as often as possible
>Usually in the halls
>She's open about her religion, she wears a hijab and a big denim apron to cover herself
>Whatever, she's not blowing up yet, might as well talk to her
>We get closer and closer then I ask for her number since we never really saw each other
>She blushes and agrees giving me her number
>At this point I've completely forgotten about her religion
>I text her when I get home saying "Hey, it's user, just letting you have my number lol"
>Whatever simple first text
>She texts back an hour later saying this:
>"Please do not contact me with this number again. I'm sorry, but please also stop talking to me in the halls. I'd thank you to stay away from me from now on."
>wut.jpg

Will continue (pic related: relative idea what she looks like)

Please ser continue

And...

Alright Sup Forums, so the thread I posted before was talking about how when I tried talking to her that she sent me that text. Anons told me to take it up with her and try to directly ask her what the problem was. (Some details, I'm a white hispanic, it's easy to see I'm mexican but I'm just really pale)

>I talk to her two days later
>I find her in the hallway at the usual spot
>She was waiting there
>She looks at me and starts to frown and walk off
>I panic
>What the fuck? What's she doing?
>She's walking for the door
>I think it'd be a good idea to act like I'm jogging past her
>I do and get the door for her
>She stops in the hallway and smiles then walks out
>When she's outside she stops and looks at me and we're staring at each other
>nowwhat.png
>I finally break the silence
>"Can I at least ask why?"
>She looks at me and shakes her head with a tear falling out of her eye
>"It's best you don't know, habib."
>No fucking idea what that meant
>Before I can ask what "habib" means she runs off
>I see her on occasion but she always tries to avoid me and either looks sad or pissed
>I've studied Islam a bit more and learned a woman cannot marry anyone who is non-Muslim
>She must have thought I was courting her

What do Sup Forums? She's a close friend and I don't know what to do (pic related, looks like her)

Did you set off the vest with the text?

mudslime dad doesnt want you taking his pussy

OP here, yeah I was being a total faggot and had to type the greentext, fuck me

I still don't know what to do

Just call her phone so you'll set the detonator off

/Thread

Instructions not clear user, dick caught in phone

Their religion forbids dating. She's probably conflicted. Sorry bro

God dammit. Fuck me in the ass. You don't have an end you're just asking for what to do next? Fuck off. Jesus fucking Christ.

Time to start drinking I guess

I know this already, but I don't want to date her, I want to talk to her. Then again ragheads do think that's the same thing, right? Apparently a guy and a girl can't even be alone with each other in the same room, it's apparently haram

Well, if it makes you feel better you get to decide the ending? I really don't know what to do

You should kill yourself. Hear me out here. You should go to her house with a suicide vest on and blow everyone up! The best thing about this is you won't be blamed for it! Lol you will be the victim and an hero.

Stop acting like a fucking bitch

Stop sucking dick

Hey I'm the guy from the first thread you made, saying you should just let her know you're there if she needs anything and keep your distance because of her religion and parents and all that. I still stand by that.

Stop fingering your butthole

Stop gargling cum

Yeah that's true, but you text her that you did not mean to offend and that your diet of you did and if she ever needs a friend you'll be there. Best you can do man

I agree

Well, I have. That was actually the last text I sent her after she said to stay away from her. I told her "Alright, but remember I'm here if you need me, okay? And save my number in case you do."

Just so you know user "habib" means "beloved" or "sweetheart" in english

Alright then, I guess that makes way more sense why she ran off and why her parents don't want her to see me. Guess she got the wrong idea or something

Christ, no wonder she wants nothing to do with you. I'm catching cancer and AIDS just replying to that post.

Habib does mean sweetheart. Too bad for OP because he's a faggot piece of shit. The bitch that keep sucking dick gargling cum and fingering his butthole

well thanks anons for the advice, I'll probably just stay open to her