Im hanging myself tonight, I do not have rope at home so I need tips for what I can use instead

Im hanging myself tonight, I do not have rope at home so I need tips for what I can use instead.
Must be fool proof. Can livestream it if i make it possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASCkWnxlfUA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life gets better, hang in there user

you got nothing to lose, so instead of fucking killing yourself live your life on the edge if its what it takes to get happiness

i dunno, wires maybe

Don't let life get you knotted up, you can pull through.

Belt ? But you'll stay a looser if you suicide.

>looser

I appreciate the concern guys but I will do this tonight.

What kind of wires?

In all honesty, i hope you do. And if you're joking, i hope sone life changing tragic event takes place in your life slowly making you come to the realization that suck starting a 12gauge is the only solution

God you're helpless, kill yourself

This is fucking Sup Forums, that's not how you convince a faggot not to kill themselves.
Now this is some quality persuasion Sup Forums style.

tired sorry

how the fuck can you get wires and not rope? Go steal some from a store it isn't that hard. You can definitely pull some strings to do it.

also and new FLCL is coming out and holy shit you're going to miss it.

I want to do it now at home though, dont have time to go shopping, its 4:30 am

Cry for attention, real man would have just done it

I will do it, just need help with what i can use from home

belt and a closet door, wrap it around your neck and lean forward. Rest easy, You're lucky to escape this mind fuck in peace.. Granted you will never know who wins this shit election.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASCkWnxlfUA

here I'll help you.

I wish I could throw a grapefruit at you.

extension cord

>extension cord
Where should I attach it? my brother is home.

How would i attach the belt to the closet door

try microwaving your face instead

at least make it brutal as fuck

Tie it around your bed frame and jump out the nearest window

Don't fucking do it, explain your current situation in a greentext and we'll see if it's a good idea

quit pretending you or anyone here gives a fuck, even if op kills himself we'd all forget about it by next week

Yeah what he said. You don't want to die a looser

You know what I did when I wanted to kill myself because of PTSD from fighting in Afghanistan? I learned how to make knives, so I could seppoku with a high quality dagger that I would never be able to afford. Then I realised I could sell that bitch for a lot of money. So I did. I also am a perpetual dick which as it turns out is great for gettin laid
Tl;Dr learn a trade and get out of your head

Muh freedums

Kek

Drink some whiskey, go out for one last night with your friends. MAKE IT COUNT. Get laid one last time. MAKE IT COUNT. Then get some pills from chemist fag. Go to nearest beach at night. Sit with the one closest person in your life. Drink the rest of the whiskey. Pop the pills. Stay up talking. Say goodbye. Then OD or vomit and survive. That's how we do things in Scotland. Go out in style. In peace. Or rethink the plan, and carry on living.

can u share some of ur experiences ??? legitimately just curious, will understand if you dont want to talk about it

Dont do it user..

Just find a high building and jump. Not that hard depending on where you live. If you can't find a high building just use a knife. That would make a mess but you'll be dead so you don't have to clean it

why the fuck is everyone trying to tell him not to do it? Are we on fucking tumblr? Faggots