Son i am disappoint

I am also disappoint

post dick?

Gotchu fam

tf

>mfw I met my ex fiancee on here
>mfw got him that exact shirt
>mfw never forget that irish guy

I didn't come here to disappoint the world with my 6 inch in the jg so I'ma say no to that one

it wouldn't be a disappoint...

I vote no on dick post

What a qt

You right. Ain't no one want to see that shit

You look like my buddy, papa john.

Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist.

I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time. Then I see all these 1-6/10s and then I realize that compared to you guys I'm like an 99/10 so there's no comparison hahahaha. Oh wow, here's a tip, get out of your parents house every once in a while and pick up some weights. If you can't even bench press your own weight you are pathetic. Hahaha oh man this is just too rich. I gotta go get my bros to see this oh my God.

Taking a quick break to see what u faggots are up to

Extremely dominant jawline, impressive haircut. 10/10 I am impressed user

You know the rules friend. Just a timestamp will do, I ain't thirst like the rest of this friggin site

esp because it's uncut...

You seem like a chill dude...too bad im a schizo edge fag

lets make music Sup Forumsrother

Nice outie you complete faggot and you can't even afford proper underwear you shop at walmart. Do you even lift? I can't tell

same

Kek

Lets make drone music together by setting all the gain to 10 and play the same two cords friend

U insecure?

youtube.com/watch?v=piFnsGIc0I8

Naw just meming ya. Got an Ego so big I could jump off of it and die.

Let's do it!
message me on soundcloud
d_bound

Dis really the case ?

ah

yup

Tis Cut

consider it done!!

Just completely fucked/10

Linus Teen Tips/10

Nice. Then are you happy it is? And were you also left with a thin tan line from it?

!!!

lets see a bent over pic

Thin tan line? On my ween? HElllooooooo? wot r u on about friend?

Damn you're hot

Faggot spotted

Lol, sorry if I wasn't being clear. I meant as in something like this--a thin ring or line running around the shaft, often separating two color shades.

You sound like the type of guy who tell people publicly that you know everything about the Internet because you browse Sup Forums ylyl threads only during summer

I wanna punch these guys

such a serious face!

what the fuck is up my niggas!? how are all my Sup Forumsros tonight? im just kickin back breaking up some stinky nugs of some FIRE ass sour diesel to roll a blunt while sipping on a pint of some vodka. waiting on this broad from my work to come pick me up to go to a party. fuck ya'll up to this Friday?

>pic related: its me high af right now

Not even my D, just an example pic

Is it odd that your dick looks exactly like mine?

Doesn't know November is over /10

Yes

My boy I tell no nigga I'm on this site. Gotta pretend I got some dignity ya dig?

femanon
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Are you OP? lol

Well then..

Uh, so you do have such a thing? Just asking for clarity since a moment ago you seemed utterly perplexed by what I was talking about

chekd, also hawt

It's a meme you dip....

That's a circumcision line

Bitch he ain't me

Yeah I do I just was confused. Autisms a bliss ya feel

double chizzity check'd

Oh, nice. But then to the other question, are you happy you're snipped?

thats not how you do it

Do you have some kind of obsession with circumcision?

Maybe...lol. Just an offbeat curiosity

Magic! Hersey!

Yo has a point you seem awfully interested in my puh-heen-us but to answer your question, I guess. I really wouldn't mind it either way.

Kek'd

Gotcha. I won't ask anything further if my questions are annoying ya

You fine girl

post pic deep throating something I love your lips

maybe you would...a study from the university of sydney two years ago found half of uncut men experience some kind of foreskin related health problem at some point. not to mention it's less preferred by girls, and less hygienic (the crotch is a dirty place, shit builds up under that skin even if you shower every morning)

Someone said spam gore?

two threads AT ONCE?

True. I'm just pretty laid back with stuff. Go with the flow. Cut, uncut, ahh whatevah.

Fuck it, heres my baby face and my old dog.

U gay?

lick it up??

R8 me you filthy cucks

It's not hard

k thats fuckin gay

Oh, alright. Just sayin' though, your parents did right by you in at least that regard. It's horrible to get it done later in life, trust me.

I feel like you look familiar

How do I put this delicately.......

F U C K N O

Honest rate+tips?

Yo