twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very patiently

QUADS nice

with quads you can do anything

>with picks
>after months of practice
>still takes forever
>move the pins to the proper height in tumbler while applying constant pressure

Honestly I just pick door jambs with a fireman's crowbar if I really need to get into somthing. Or a batter powered angle grinder if it's a padlock or chain.

Why waste your time?

Drop all your points into dexterity.

Except get a gf

Get a blank key, line it up on the lock and hit it with a large heavy block of wood, it breaks the lock and opens the door.

Try youtube

Kind of hard to do. It came in handy when I came home ot my house form work and din't have my house key. Only took me 30 mins to get it open but ay

with a pick and a lock

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_ya6d8onc

nice quads

get some barrels, the inside of locks
take apart. take out the pins.
put one pin back
pick the lock

when you're comfortable put another pin back

at 3 pins make sure they are stair stepped (long med short or viceversa) reverse

after 5 pins long-short make 4 pins the same size and one much longer or shorter.

continue variation and practice on real locks

>hit autozone during rain and collect windshield wipers from trash for tension bars and pick making
>always practice pick in nitrile gloves
>real world locks are much much harder- when you're crouching at a padlock through a hasp or someone's door you can't twist and align the lock, you can't change pressure with your off hand. practice this
>don't feel bad about raking. spp is laudable and all but your goal is to pick, not be some amazing braggart in a lockpicking club

practice practice practice.

This works?

As long as the blank key is the same shape as the original. The teeth need to be blank but yeah it works.

he explained it wrong, look up bumping

get a pick gun or a bump key

>don't be a nigger
>own shit

I just need to get into a locked door and like a padlock thing

bolt cutters today, or pick it in two months with practice

always go with brute force if it's an option

Nice satanic quads

Buy a tension and a rake. Those take the least skill

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1QL6nDBCY

Amature petty theif here. I pick locks all the time. Take things of little to no value. Usually consumable stuff. Buy a see thru padlock to get the hang of it. I practiced in my school's dorms. Lots of doors. Jigglers and a set of picks are your best friend.

Nice thanks

Got more helpful pics?

If you actually use paperclip picks youre a pleb. Spend twelve dollars. Get some entry level shit.

Don't have any actual but will get some soon after I learn this shit more

6666 b/ro is up to something

You must first pick a lock. Then you stick with it.

look up BosnianBill on youtube. i've watched dozens of his videos, and it honestly gave me a pretty good head start before i even got my first picks.

rakes are useful, but i've found single-pin picking more reliable so far. but i'm still a novice. a snake rake works wonders on Master locks. on all the Master padlocks I've tried a snake rake on, they've popped open in a couple seconds tops.

Okay thanks for the help

youtube.com/watch?v=R2r07NN21vM

Jesus fuck, satan+. You don't know this already?

1. Google mit lock picking guide
2. Buy lock picks
3. ??????????
4. Profit