Cuck thread. Post girls you know and other anons say how they would fuck them...

Cuck thread. Post girls you know and other anons say how they would fuck them. Answer other anons to get answers about your bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(Another option to start with if you don't like that girl)

>Cuck thread.
Gay.

Bump. Anyone have a girl they want abused?

She needs abusing!

I'd force her to her knees, grabbing her hair to control her head, and shove my cock roughly into her mouth so she coughed and gagged. When my dick was wet enough, I'd push her facedown flat on the floor, hiking up her dress and tearing off her panties, and pound her pussy and asshole as she screamed in pain. When she got too loud, I'd choke her to shut her up. When I had left my sperm deep in her womb, I'd turn her over to the wedding guests to gangrape. Her creepy uncle would take several turns, fulfilling his dream since she hit puberty. The groom would be tied up, watching in horror.

Now you do one for one of the first two girls in the thread

I'd tie her to my bed on her back and beat her tits until thy were red and swollen even bigger than normal. Then I'd tittyfuck her and cum on her face. Meanwhile, I'd keep inserting ever larger objects into her ass to stretch it out, culminating with a two-liter soda bottle that left a stream of blood coming from her abused anus. Then I'd take it out and fuck her loose, sore ass while telling her she's a no-good whore.

What would you do to one of the girls in or

I'm not doing more stories until someone does one of mine (the first two in the thread), fair is fair. I'll do yours if you do mine

See

which one is yours?

My femnazi bitch ex. I WANT to see what you would do to her Sup Forums.

derp. needs a photo.

The first two (pink dress and orange shirt)

mum

i totally wanna fuck her ass in that wedding dress!

force fuck her face till she pleads for me to stop

mine ^

8308 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

Bend her over and fuck her ass till she screams, cum in her ass

pull those socks off and drop her panties, than fuck her ass ruthlessly

do mine

creampie surprise her, then shoot the remaining jizz on her lips

I would take her to a friend house and watch him and his huge dick roommate fuck and use her while I fap.

Bend her over in that cold water and fuck her pussy from behind. Cum all over her face and don't let her wash it off all day while she's out in public

Take her to a expensive restaurant, run up a huge bill then leave her with the check while I fuck the waitress in her car.

hot damn moar pls

I will slap those titties hard then hit her face with my cock and skullfuck her.

Also my girl ass for you

fuck her on top of the rocks than leave her rooted body there for someone to find

I would fuck her raw and hear her cute little screams echo in my living room as I nut in her. I'd I'd plug it up with a dildo she has to keep inside her and do house work while I play with the settings and give her orgasms at inconvenient times

Bend her over at a cliff edge, holding her by the hair. Fuck her until I cum then let her fall off the edge

would pound that chubby ass tilll the bed broke

me too. I want to fuck a girl in a wedding dress.

Wouldn't you want her to suck you off too?

Slam her against the wall and force her to take my cock in her right little asshole

Fuck her while holding her head underwater, feeling her pussy contract with every flail. Cum just as she stops struggling

One without the top

definitely. she good at it?

push left girls face into gravel and fuck her ass while she eats out the right girl

and i would fuck dat ass against the wall

Ass to mouth, each sucking the dick that came from the other's ass. Whichever one makes me come can rest for the night; he other gets a good sound beating. You can bet she won't disappoint me tomorrow.

put her head through the glass and fuck her ass, everytime she moves she i fuck even harder

You can always force her am i right?

Missionary and cum inside her while biting her neck

Make lefty eat my ass as I buttfuck her friend. Then clean my cock with her mouth and swap my cum with her friend

Get her in a maid costume and spank her until she's sobbing. Then fuck her asshole as raw as her ass cheeks

I'd make her take all of my cock in her mouth, making her gag and cry until I cum straight into her throat. Don't even care if she ends up vomiting in the process

What would you do to her?

Rip her dress off and fuck her doggystyle on that couch

hold her down as I fuck her face

rape her ass in front of her husband

fuck her tits and cum on her chin

choke her with her necklace as I'm pounding her

fuck her face and cum in her hair

make her clean my house

tie both of them down and fuck them one after the other

make her give me a footjob

fuck her face and cum down her throat, then leave her naked on the road.

cum on her glasses, make her lick them sparkly clean

praying for more lefty to impregnate, any solos?

She is good at that.

I wanna cum in your girl eyes. No glass ofc.

pound her ass from behind while fishhooking her, finishing down her throat.

make her suck off her dog

line them up and fuck their asses one after the other

cum on forehead

fuck her asshole so raw

Use her like a slut and make her snap every moment of it to her brother's and her boyfriend.

Cum on her glasses and make her lick it off. Also, nudes?

Tie her up outside naked and fuck her every now and then, feeding her cum as her source of food. Leave her outside for others to have fun with.

Checked. Pound her ass and cum inside it. Have her clean me off afterwards only to jizz all over her face.

pour whatever the fuck that iced chocolate whatever over her tits as i pound her pussy

cum all over her clothes and make her walk around in public

Damn. More please.
Fuck her, marry her and invite all of my friends to cuck me and watch them fuck her.

So you guys don't know how to fucking read, do you?

Sure i'll post what I have

I'd pull the skirt portion up just to fuck her from behind while we are at the club. Cum so much in her pussy that as we walk out, you can see a trail of white hot liquid leading back to her.

Hike up her skirt and fuck her in the middle of a crowded street. Creampie her and let it run down her leg as she walks around

Invade that changing room and taze her until she submits. She suck me off and then I fuck those big ok titties till I glaze that brown face with jizz

My two sisters

She's cute. I'D like to take her to the beach and have her suck me off as I get a tan. She would get on top of me cowgirl style and bounce on my cock as she screams and moans in pleasure enough for the whole beach to hear

Awesome. She'd love that. Especially if others are watching.

Amazing!
Any nudes?

Get that lipstick on my dick from a rough throat fuck. Then throw her into a crows of men

On her wedding night I'd force her husband to tie her to the bed and blindfold her. I'd come and make him leave. I'd cut off her dress, the first man to see her naked, and fuck her. As I cum deep inside her I'd take off her mask to see her face she realizes on horror that she's lost her virginity to a stranger after waiting all her life.

I think she would get off on that... Have a five-way gang rape after drugging them and having a few buddies carry them to secure spot. Have fun with them for hours as they cry and scream. Fill them all up with jizz in every one of their holes and all over their bodies.

Fuck that ass forcefully while she tries to climb the fence

I'll refer you to here

Plow that bitch against a dresser and pinch those nipples until she passed out from pleasure, then surprise her when she wakes up with 4 guys ready to have their way with her.

How about my sisters?

String her up by those tits to the ceiling, making her stand on her toes. Then whip her back, ass and tits while she cries out in pain. Cut her down and fuck that face until I cum in her throat

Strip them naked and tie them up together and make them watch me and my friends fuck you in the ass until they beg us to stop abusing you.
Then make them lick the cum off of you while we pound them unmercifully.

In bed and ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

I want to trade pokemon with this slut.

Chubby

I would cum on that face

I would push her over and hike up that skirt. Rub peanut butter on her pussy and let her two little mutts lick her clean

trade then fuck?

Damn that's so hot... i'd take the one on the right. She's got a nice ass on her. I'D have her hog-tied lying on her stomach and slowly insert my hard cock into her ass so that she can savor every inch. Then when she least expects, I jackhammer her little asshole until I fill it to the brim with hot white liquid.

What else?