What is b dipping? Cope mint long here. Also how much do you pay for a tin? One of these fucks costs like $8 here in MN

What is b dipping? Cope mint long here. Also how much do you pay for a tin? One of these fucks costs like $8 here in MN

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody?

Just bought one for five in Iowa.

Cope mint, and southern blend
MN- $7.25

Cope long cut

4 and change in Tennessee, sucks for you my brother

I can't do southern blend. Something about the taste id rather just do straight

dip is for cucks

I used to be a slave to big tobacco.

Red seal natural fine cut's more my style.

Copenhagen Wintergreen, $3.35 in GA

Cope southern blend, ranges between 5.25 and 6.00 here in WI. Was in Ohio a few weeks ago and saw it was something like 3.25

Aww fuck yeah, I've been waiting for this.
I've got some long cut Cope Wintergreen in, but I also dip extra long cut Natural.

1.50~ here in PA

Cope wintergreen long cut...its about $3 where I live a can

8932 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

Dipping? They let you off the farm, hayseed?

redman silver is the only choice, faggotz

oh god, the only time i would get red seal was when i was in high and that was all i could get.

its an acquired taste, to say the least

11 dollars in norway

I quit chewing cope long cut (I'm talking the stuff in the cardboard can) about 10 years ago but for some reason decided to start again. Chewed a few cans of grizzly then decided to go back to the cope. I remember back in the day it was about $3.00 a tin. Now it's fucking $9.00. Wtf.

this because why not?

1.30 a can in PA. I'm doing grizzly wintergreen pouches.

I bought this exact can for 2.50 in GA. It was on sale

Skoal straight out here in Ontario cost me $21.75 how fucked is that

because it cuts your gums up, you could wrap it in an empty tea bag for a smoother dip

I bought this shit off a peddler when I went to London and found out they don't sell it there or some shit. Weird stuff.

cope straight red lid
about $3 a can here in NC

pretty fubar, tastes like ass. do they take canadian tire money?

Cope wintergreen, $6 in Montana

Damn I didn't think people of 4chqn actually dip

Well time to show my tru identity

Stoker's wintergreen tubs
20 bucks for equivalent of 10 cans
God tier dip I tell ya

You americans are blessed for having this.
Tastes like candy but is way better than candy.
Can't buy in norway or sweden, the mecca of snus

Levi garret. Best chew out there costing $3.50 for a bag in WA.

Copenhagen Straight it's about 1.75 a can in AL.

I bought stoker mint for a road trip and it's still the best damn mint dip I ever tasted

Grizzly wintergreen longcut $3 even outside Chicago. Got a nice fat lip in as we speak

as far as chew goes i really like stokers apple or peach. especially while sitting in a tree stand.

3.62 here in Kansas cope straight

cope mint in south florida is $4.50 a can and other cope here is like $6-7 on average. i occassionaly will do kodiak which is like $8 because it kicks hard as fuck and tastes and feels amazing but will spoil you. cope mint is my everyday dip though

oh man kodiak ice which became kodiak mint or something was my favorite for a long time. cant find it where i live anymore.

Cope longcut. $4 and some change in AZ. Or about $17 for a log.

Skoal Original Wintergreen. Best non-natural fine cut to be honest. Dip on Sup Forumsrother

>makes a thread about snus
>posts mint snus
Are you woman or faggot OP?

Damn right. In ohio I find most copenhagen is 3 something a can. well the kind i dip.

cope mint, $1.65

Poor OP, I'm from NY which at a gas station is like $5 to $7 depending where you get it but I go to PA for friends and get it from Smokin Joes which they sell for $2.29 a tin with tax included for Cope mint

Lol I'm versatile

Skoal classic mint long cut, ky: 3.50