Ask a satanist anything

Ask a satanist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

How do I make a pipe bomb?

6413 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

LeVay, or actual devil worshipper?

Why do you love Jesus

How's middle school?

How's middle school?

Define satanism

Why do people make threads like

Why cant people get through their thick fucking heads that the "Illuminatiam" is not the Illuminait?

Ave Satanas

HIVEMIND
/thread

Teach me a good carrot cake recipe.

What's your guy's endgame?

Where and when will you leave the basement to accept the good Lord and savior Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

why are you a giant edgy faggot? did your mom beat you?

How's preschool?

Whats your favorite deicide album?

What religion are you?

To get back at whatever christian hurt them as a kid.

Do you frequent a website with a black background and red typing?

This. Atheistic satanists are not actual satanists......Satan trips confirms this.

Was being a Christian too hard?

How do I summon the devil

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, i cant help you with that.

We are not worshipers... we are followers of the Almighty one. Well... they follow me and I follow them, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

Satanism, at least by my, the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, definition is that Satanism is the emoest gothocist punkiest rockiest hardcoreiest metalist religion ever and were going to kick everyones ass of they mess with us

Because Jesus ans God isnt real. I should know, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan

Youre edgy... your face is edgy and also im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I have ny parents except for satan... so Heil Satab!

We stitch these Wounds by Black veil brides

And shitty 1990s corca graphics including glitter? You know it.

>satan trips
>newfag detected
>heil satan

I was never an acceptor of christ. I was always destined to become the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

How are you going to spend your underage b& time?

Why haven't you answered any questions yet?

Why are you, the elites, killing us commoners? We didnt ask for this...
We dont know better, as a whole..
You make us ignorant, then condemn us for it..
Why am i believing that anyone with real power would be here, of all places??!?

Earl Grey or Chamomile?

Are you a satanist?

He's already summoned. In your actions and the way you treat others.

How's middle school going?

have you ever had vagina before?

How do I beat you lord in Guitar Hero 3 on Expert?

1. On a scale of 9-10 how big of a faggot are you?
2. Are you 13 or 14 years old?

Have you developed any occult faculties,

Why do you all like to wear St. Peter's cross?

How's it like being a faggot, how disappointed were your parents.
Did your dad pull out his genuine leather belt and whoop you into a weekend slumber?

First you need to file a Satan Summoning Request with the Church of Satan Department of Summons, Sacrifices and Satanic Rituals (DOSSSR) and wait 30 days until the request is processed. After 30 days, youll recieve your application for the summoning of satan and then youll fi that out and submit it. It should take 30 more days then Satan will appear.

Well, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and still young. Needless to say, I have tons of time left to go.

I have. Are you and idiot that doesnt know how to read?

We are not elites. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and killing those lesser to us for the sake of them being lesser than us is a crime against Satan punishable under Satanic Church Code 340 ยง 15.

Im more of a rosehip kind of guy but ill take chamomile any day.

I yup

No, hes not summoned. I should know, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and i have his schedule. Hes not scheduled to appear before anybody for a whole year

Why do you want to know how middle school is going? Are you some perv whos going to try to make a map of where my school is because they want to try to have sex with me at school? Youre sick, you know that and you should be smarter than to try prepositioning me, the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, for sex. I case you from this thread.

You play it to a black veil brides concert

I am the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Of course

Not yet

Where are my presents?

Traditional or Laveyan?

Why does Jesus love big cocks in his zombie kike ass

why are you such an edgy faggo

why not be a bolognasandwichist and have all the same principles?

idfk ignore me im drunk

Been here since 08 faggot, gtfo nigger.

pizza or tacos?

hope enki fucks you in your ass when you die OP fuck your gay shit slander shit fuck shit you gotgoin' here. kike lover

Why does my ABS system kick in dry weather sometimes? Will this eventually become an issue?