Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttcwcaALXZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RrVa_axRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's only a theory. All religions are just as fucking stupid, if not stupider.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

THIS IS NOW A FEELS THREAD

"I just stood there and walked away"
LOL THIS NIGGA KNOWS THE SHADOW CLONE JITSU

You're a master baiter, you know?

always right in the feels.

Beautiful words to live by.

try quantum physics faggot

that kind of blew my mind

all matter is like 99.99999999% nothing. the big bang was when all the something came out of something the size of a pea because that's all the space it takes up without all the extra space. eventually, it will all spread out into powder with no extra forces and collapse back into a pea. when you "touch" something, you're not even close to making contact; your empty space energy field is hitting another empty space energy field.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttcwcaALXZw

Damn, man

shh user, take the bait quietly, this is a feels thread

Go back to Sup Forums, niggerfaggot.

actually, i think that the big bang is an inmense black hole after a supernova. Ad what we are living right now could be only a distorsion of the reality.

Yes, it is.
Just like how God created the entire universe in 7 days, even though time could not be measured, due to the fact that time is simply relative to our position to the closest star. Also, 7 days seems really long for God, who has unlimited power. Couldn't he just put time to a standstill and then create everything in a few trillionths of a second? Hey wait, that seems familiar, I wonder why...
>There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere

I actually think that you post is a distortion of my feels thread

What do you think happened?

no rustling, only tears now

could be, because the universe is soooooooo infinite that all the posibilities could be right

Who are you to judge God's choices and decisions?

We clearly are created from a higher being aka God.

Everything you have in your room right now was thought up from materials already existing from Earth that God created for us.

Do you honestly think it is so far fetched to be a design of an all powerful being?

Fuck man created The Sims.... who says God didn't make Earth His version of The Sims?

the other thing that is infinite is the feels that will be felt tonight

feeeeeeeeels faggot

Mmme. Topham Kek.

no tears... only feels

SHIT WRONG PICTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RrVa_axRY

this would have been a better video to go with "the big band" and "the big crunch". as much as i fucking hate you kids--when you're 39 you might find you fucking hate 20 year olds--i bet most of you missed it.

duuuuudeee...

And who said that a god had to care about you to exist?

You're fuckin retarded. Noone said it was a fraction of a second. It was a couple million years.... the universe has be around for 100 of billions of years before man evolved to the point we are at today. Grow a fucking brain

I don't believe it, but maybe it did. Or maybe it didn't. Doesn't matter.

who needs god when you have feels

out of feels moving onto feminazi rage. Ya'll gunna feel all sorts of different feelings tonight

At least these guys have someone for taking the photo.

Look what you did. The faggot is back. Go to your room. No desert for you tonight.

Even maki-san knows this

We can actually prove the big bang up to 10^-32 seconds before it happened by reversing Einstein's theory of general relativity, it's just anything before that we can't prove because our laws of physics don't apply to singularity.

I mean, einstein could have been wrong in his theory of general relativity but we can physically observe the expansion of the universe up until the particle horizon on the universe. So we can pretty much say without reasonable doubt that the big bang pretty much happened. By observing background radiation we can prove the existence of a rapid and massive universal expansion

you.. you're just as idiotic as these bitches. please just shuddup

so where do you think that the universe came of? Big bang, big crush and god theories are all so fucking unbelievable

it came from taking the bait user

outta feminazi lets move onto something more.. disturbing

The bigger question is why the fuck you havent killed yourself OP?

half this shit is tldr for me