Lets get a pushup thread goin here /b last 2 digits are how many you do, if you arn't a pussy then the last 3

Lets get a pushup thread goin here /b last 2 digits are how many you do, if you arn't a pussy then the last 3

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/rzpsxt.zip
dropbox.com/s/6yquxdpdu1wuevk/1307780.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rolling for 1

easy

holy shit good luck user

Rollerino

roll

Lets go

roll

Roll

rollin for 3

Most people here won't do any but they will roll anyway to look cool on an anonymous website.

rolling.

k

I been doing 3 to 4 sets of 20 every two days. when will i see results?

Rolling for tomorrow

roll

if that's all you're doing then never, also as with all exercises you need to increase resistance over time. Try doing weighted push ups, diamond push ups, decline push ups

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(roll)

hard

i actually started at 20 ive gone to 30 now, i intend on increasing.

do i look cool?

rollin

Roll

op is fag

k

Lets do this shit

If you do want to get in shape man I'd get some dumbbells and a bench with a barbell and weights or go to the gym. Check out bodybuilding.com it has a shit ton of exercises and instructions on how to do them, ignore all the guys on roids if they try give you advice(most of the body building community.) Do your own research and get it from different sources. Get to the truth of it all that way. you can put on around 0.5lbs a week of lean muscle mass, so around 2lbs a month. You need to be in a surplus of calories to put on weight so you'll see some fat gains too. Just tweak your diet as you see/don't see results. You need about 0.8-1.5grams of protein per lbs of your body weight, some say 1-2grams per lbs of goal weight but I think personally thats too much. See what works for you though, what works for one person doesn't for another. Diet is as much if not more important that working out though, if your diets shit you won't make any gains.

rollin

Rolling

not scared

Ahahaha

Get 09

rip

roll

rolla

Not doing 710, not doing 10. I'll just do 70

Let's go, hope for low #

rawl

00 GET

fuck me

8-3-1=4

duh

go

99 get

GIMME THEM CHESTICLES

I'll do last three!

do 81

Ill risk it

roll

no problem

>fat gains too

I noticed my arms look like they're just getting fatter, although bigger. I am a fat ass though 5' 7" 205lbs, ill check out that website you referred

ye

Rollin for 000

let's do this

last 3 digits

lets do this shit

roll

rolling

Rolling for 000

Let's go faggots

roll.

Le roll

First strep to recovery is acceptance

Roll

I have appeared I'm not doing this and am moving on

Rolling

come at me i bench 220

Roll

6306 She was a huge whore.. I have finally decided to release it. Mirror 1: a.cocaine.ninja/rzpsxt.zip Mirror 2: dropbox.com/s/6yquxdpdu1wuevk/1307780.zip?dl=1

Anything below 50(50 is my max) also let me guess my number 37

R0ll

rolling for tomorrow

getting swole

rollllllllllllosssdfjieg

Roll 3

Rolleroni

All the leaves are brown

roro

roll

Last 3
Rolling for a 001

roll

Reroll!!

fuck.

Incoming 900+

rolling for 0

Roll

ez roll

rollin

0 dubs incomming

do your worst god

Rolllll

Rolling

k

Damn, Too Easy.

roll

add on the 84 then faggot

Meh

roll

00 get

Rolling for three. Lets see what i can do.