How can I imdimidate/threaten someone?

How can I imdimidate/threaten someone?

This piece of shit keeps trying to flirt with my girlfriend and I can't take it anymore. What's a good way to have him back off?

Suck his dick

Be black. Its so powerful. Being black gets white boys so intimidated, that they vent on Sup Forums in racist ways.

/thread

Being a big white guy is powerful, because everyone is intimidated by you, not just blacks.

Blacks hate the sight of a big alpha white guy.

Honestly OP, if your girlfriend hasn't convinced him to stop herself, she's probably already fucking him.

you just proved his point

Coming from a black guy, no we dont. We generally dont care about you. Its you guys that make endless threads about us, and wont date a girl that fucked a black guy. We dont care if our girls fucked a white guy. Thats stupid to get upset about.

What racist shit did I say?

Are you forgetting about black lives matter retard? It's all from jealousy. White people are smarter and maker more money and black people are angry.

>imdimidate

I just replied to his comment as a white guy. I'm not intimidated by blacks the way he thinks whites are.

Then again, I skipped college and got a real job.

>black lives matter is about jealousy

You. Are. Delusional.

If you're asking, you can't really do it.

Just grab you gfs ass and look him straight in the eye.

>black
>people
choose one

It comes down to jealousy yes.

Is it racist if I read this in a black man's voice?

B8 or not idc. Stop being a fag and murder him.

Your honor is at stake here.

kekekek

White guy here, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, I don't give a flying fuck what your race is, if you fuck with me you'd better be ready to get turned into Swiss fuckin cheese.

>waaaaah white privilege this, white privilege that
>not jealousy

Sounds like a bunch of kids complaining about the rich kids who get the cool shit.

Send this to him

Honestly fag if youre asking here its too late. As a Alpha I can sense when someones a bitch.
But you can try putting up a big front, yell, throw shit, make a scene like youre fucking crazy. Ive seen it work a few times

They phone the police then and get you done for racism. Such brave 'people of color'

Be prepared to have your bluff called tho