Tell me what to say to this bitchy cringe girl

Tell me what to say to this bitchy cringe girl

Bump

I've thought long and hard about the way that your breasts jiggle when you giggle at my jokes. The sashay of your fun bags when you bend over. How they would feel being massaged in my dexterous hands.

dubs have spoken

Can we fuck while my uncle watches? He'd play with our asses a bit too, nothing gay though.

Any discounts for being white? And how much for 2 hours with 4 guys?

You got it bud

Why did you censor out that last bit. Dont be a pussy let us see the whole story

tell her u have black magic too...here's a pic of mine to use....tell her ur gonna give her soul gonerreaha

nigger TOUNGE my anus

Censored out stuff because of private info. But I have delivered. Wasn't expecting this outcome lmao

gimme her number ill take her off your hands til i also dump her off on someone else. see how far i can push her and post win, (im fairly serious)
(pretty serious.)

Op is not a faggot. Op now u have to fuck her and deliver pics

Go get laid you fucking faggot.

Only thing your allowed to censor is james and adressesm hey you fuck yer atleast

Sure why not. Lmao I'm tired of this bitch, here everyone have fun! +1 (951) 525-1656

Get nudes

Agreed

Post results in this thread if you fuck with her, I would love to get a good laugh

sent her a message
shouldnt have posted publically tho she'll get blown up

Get nudes and post you cuck

I honestly don't care. I've been fucked over by her so many times. It's her turn now.

Leo

Better plug in your phone there son

lmao that's her dumbass friend

Already plugged in, tard

Sorry I dont have the shitty iOS layout memorized

How should one approach her? Lol

You done goofed, didn't black out the number

Never owned a iPhone but I'm pretty sure that signs universal.

>Being this retarded