Itt: favourite comedians

itt: favourite comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nS-fK_jHsRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to lazy to find a pic. but demitri martins new special was gold. same with john mulaney.

Gotta go Stanhope.

seconding demetri martin

he's just straight fire fam

demetri martin. i love that dude.

John Mulaney

bump

Stanhope deserves to be bigger.

Bill Burr is my favourite by far.

demitri martin is amazing, so is john mulaney.

Louie CK is a given

Bill Burr, Tom Segura, Chris Porter are all great in my opinion

Sam Hyde

Outstanding taste op, 10/10

Bill Burr is the shit.

Saw him at a big theater a little while ago and fucking hated how far away I was from the stage, but that motherfucker still managed to make me cry laughing. He's just the master at handling any size spot.

i can't tell if you're being serious. but if you are, i agree.

John Mulaney, Louis C.K., Bo Burnham, Bill Burr.
In no particular order.

I am being serious, op. lil boy bo op
my sides are rumored to be somewhere in Guatemala

George Carlin

i love bo so much. hilarious motherfucker he is.

Louis CK, George Carlin, Christopher Titus, Bill Engvall

WATCHOO READIN FOR?

You know, Jimmy Carr is pretty awesome. He has a really interesting style, but it can sure make me laugh. I'm glad he got a netflix special

Bo is absolute shit. He only has a couple good songs, the rest of his shows are a bunch of self-praising fuckery

STFU Yoda. No one asked you.

BlastphamousHD

yoda lmao okay whatever you fucking say.

Jim Jefferies, Bill Burr, Tim Minchin, Jimmy Carr, Stanhope, Bill Hicks, Gervais, Anthony Jeselnik, Peter Capusotto and the old George.

Dave chappelle pre-melt was OG

I agree, this guy is such a good joker he's made a lot of gullible Americans believe he can be a good president.

Bo Burnham is a pompous unfunny comedian for pseudointellectuals

well you're not wrong. i am a massive pseudo intellectual. but i think he's funny.

Bill Burr
Ron White
Key and Peele
Bill Engvall
Mike Birbiglia

Top 5 (technically 6) in no order

Kek

Here you go Sup Forumsros
Kyle kinane
Eugene merman
Louis CK
Mitch hedberg
Christopher Titus
Matt braunger
Kumail nanjiani

Any one of these is fucking gold

This

Faggot underageb&, I bet your favorite band is Tool or another MJK project

I'm not at all unfamiliar with the the tool hate but where is the underage thing coming from? Most tool fans are in their late 20's early 30's

bump.

They get started early as angsty, edgy teens and tend to worship Tool because their lyrics are deep or some shit.
I have to admit that Danny Carey is one of the most skilled drummers ever, though, and is fucking amazing to listen to if you can get past the mostly cringey lyrics. My favorite Carey performances are on the two parts of "Wings for Marie"

buuummmpppp

he's not really a comedian, but he's pretty funny.

"You've had eleven reboots, people.. when are you going to have a stable system?"
- at the Reboot 12 conference

I agree that the lyrical content is angsty. But musically, Tool is amazing.
And say what you want about his lyrics but you have to admit Maynard has a great voice.

Patrice O'Neal

This is too far down.

Have to go Gavin McInnes. Mainly because he turns politics and controversy into hilarity.

Check'd.

Surprised no one mentioned Patton Oswalt. Also David Cross and Louis CK are other favorites.

Jeselnik
The older Zack galifinakis stuff
Gary gulman
Chelsea peretti
Nick swardson
Mitch hedberg
I remember my mother letting me stay up late with her to watch stand up specials like Eddie izzard and Ellen degeneres, which aren't very funny now but as a kid it really widened my sense of humor

>Eddie izzard
Forgot about him.
He's funny af what you talking about

Dressed To Kill is still one of my favorite comedy shows to date.

Fckn love this guy , he's such a real comic

England... What's that you've got behind your back?

0/8

lol what are you even talking about man. Trying to rate everything like you're roger or ebert. Fag

George Carlin

Still the greatest out there. Everyone trashin on him but they are all just hatin on mexicans.

I met and spoke with bo once

great guy

I met and spoke with your dick once. He didn't have much to say.

Couldn't even get hard in my mouth. Bitch.

Yeah , What.

Kill yourself.

lol nice one . You'll never be great. Just because you listen to joe rogan doesn't mean you're enlightened you dumbass.

i really like whitney cummings, but i am afraid that if i ever meet her she will end up being so different from my idea of her that i will be very disappointed and possibly will stop liking her comedy. is meeting your hero really that bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=nS-fK_jHsRw

Joe Rogan is almost as big of a faggot as Carlos Mencia. Nobody gives a fuck what Joe Rogan has to say. I hated Mencia the moment I heard him. I didn't need Rogan's input to come to that conclusion.

>worrying about something that you no reason to expect to happen

*have no reason

Bill Burr and its not even close.

>Louis CK

Found the cuckfag from reddit.

This asshole. Anthony Jeselnik. He makes jokes about decapitating babies. Very nice. I think he probably frequents Sup Forums cuz his standup is demented af.

One of the few who was equally hilarious and brilliant in normal day to day conversation. Shouldn't have burned so many bridges, otherwise he would have been a superstar.

Yes you do. Stop lying to yourself. You are a weak minded fool. And Carlos Mencia shits on your soul because you are a fag.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
T
O
P

L
I
K
I
N
G

W
H
A
T

I

D
O
N
T

L
I
K
E

Very true friendo but also kind of the reason i liked him so much. He did it his way