Hey Sup Forums, I really want to kill myself. I have a bottle of vodka and about 60 cortisone pills 10mg...

Hey Sup Forums, I really want to kill myself. I have a bottle of vodka and about 60 cortisone pills 10mg. Is this enough to end it all? Any doctors in the house?

bump

no, youll just be drunk and less itchy

So I can't kill myself with cortisone?

Stupid way to do it. You are weak, talk to me why you want to end it.

eat 10 boxes of vitamin c faggot

If i wanted to kill myself I'd go somewhere to freeze to death. I think most other deaths make the body look too creepy and that would suck for people to deal with. Idk, you guys probably know a lot better than i do.

Why do you think it is stupid? I thought it was a clean and painless way if it worked.

My life is fucked, that's why I want to do it.

Stream link?

There are many ways to do it. But your life will change somewhen and when you are dead you would regret it later... there is a solution for everything

Lol nigguh drink bleach fuckboy with your cortisone

Cortisone does not work.... if you take it over time at high doses you may get troubles that can cause death.

You need to go to the hospital op, the doctors there would be more knowledgeable about whether or not that would be lethal

Only pussies kill themselves and make there problems go away but make problems for everyone else. You need to stop fuckboy. Become a member of society

My bf tried twice to kill himself and I called the ambulance both times... today he regrets that he tried it.

find a community and trade what u got for pot

Live stream

>this

Fucking live stream and take every pill Thad in your house

Why take 60 cortisone pills when you could just take 2 Alieve.

If you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't post this cry for help on Sup Forums, faggot.

Oh, I'm sorry, how many drug dealers raped you today?

Fuck you dude, what do you think is going to happen when you die? When you are dead, you ARE FUCKING DEAD, your entire being, your conciousness is fucking over. All your memories, all the little pleasures you ever had in your life.

Even if your life does suck right now, I CAN GET BETTER. And it will get better if you start acting on it. If you DIE THAT IS FUCKING IT.

Now go have some of your favorite meal and watch your favorite movie.

I don't have a webcam.

>When you're dead you'll regret it later

When you die it is just the beginning

Use a phone on periscope

Like, death is not the end.

So what is the cleanest and most painless way to kil yourself?

Old age