Alcohol thread cont

alcohol thread cont

I should probably not drink as much as I do.....but whatever. What are you drinking user?

Im drinking XXXX bitter

what about you?

bump

oval vodka? are you a richfag or something OP

Just some hard cherry cola right now. I got smashed on some krakken last night. So I'm trying to keep it light. Going to be drinking pretty heavy again tomorrow.

wait a sec.... what country are you from? because ive never heard of krakken

US man. Its a dark spiced rum.

coors for me gents

Having a glass of armagnac- Chateau Laubade cask strength 1988.

fuck
last time i had rum i nearly shit my lungs out of my nose
that shit burns, mind you it was bundaberg rum though
have you tried rum and milk?

never tried it user
any good?

I haven't. I just drink it straight. Occasionally chase it with some dr pepper.

with milk is a great combination, but i'd reccommend you dont use full cream milk because it will curdle with the rum, use something like lite milk

Amazing. Armagnac is my favorite liquor, bar none- and I'm saying that as a huge fan of all types of whiskey and of sipping rum/tequila.

Armagnac is basically the same idea as cognac, but it's distilled one less time and in a different type of still, making it much richer and more robust. I prefer it to cognac, and it also tends to be cheaper (although if it's old it's still expensive).

I'll have to give it a try. I recently got off of a vodka kick. What do you normally drink?

is it wrong that im a guy and cant stop drinking UDL's?

usually vodka and orange juice because my paycheck doesnt come in until every second thursday
when i am paid i drink smirnoff vodka with coke or just UDL's

UDL?

pretty much like alcoholic cordial, or kool aid if you're american
look it up

Same here. Bills first. Then rum if I can. I've still got a huge bottle of Smirnoff from my vodka kick.

Oh ok. Cool

Usually try a random sick pack of beer. There's hundreds out there and I don't really drink often enough to have a regular.
SMOKE weed erryday

You sound like my husband.

Kek drinking Kraken right now mixed with Dr. Pepper and JR 6% beer

I'll be drinking a ton more of it tomorrow

celebrating or just like drinking it?

A little of both. Mostly just drinking it though.

Some rum,

has anyone here tried tooheys extra dry platnum?

it is the best

where can you get this? i only see the regulars but not platinum?

where can you get this?

oh okay haha

Get on my level niggers. The one and only ticket to happiness. Made in Texas. Best hangover free vodka in the world, believe it or not.

please tell me where in texas i can get this?

Family bbq. Pretty decent excuse to drink without too much judgement.

yeah but it all depends on the family, you know, whether or not excessive drinking or just drinking in general is frowned upon

Yeah. Lucky? For me my family is all borderline alcoholics anyway. They don't care.

wow thats actually good in its own way, i mean my family is the same, as long as i dont contribute to it, they are happy to get drunk every day of the week but as soon as i grab a drink they lose their shit at me? mind you i am 18 which is legal where i come from

That probably makes a difference. I'm 25. So well over the drinking age.