ITT we are in the world trade center moments before 9/11 happens

>ITT we are in the world trade center moments before 9/11 happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc&list=RDUBS4Gi1y_nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey user, that's a fucking big bird coming there isn't it?

>be sandnigger
Where are the planes? They should be here by now.

firing a missile out of the hidden batteries nearby the penatagon

hey, what do you guys think about george w bush?

Welcome to 7/11 how can I help you?

Had just finished initial training for the army reserves when that shit happened the next morning. activated 7 months later, talk about terrible timing

DOWN THE STAIRS QUICK

Hey guys, there is a party on the roof. Let's go check it out!

I just talked to my son, we are going to the game next week, it's gonna be awesome

So yeah Johnson, if you could get those reports to me by 8:45 that would be great.

i heard he has a cut dick and wears a yamakah.

did you know Steve Buscemi is a firefighter

But I wasn't even supposed to come into work today.

quads dont lie

Should I fap faster?

Nah. got nowhere to be.

Fucking kek

I hear it's a beautiful day in down town Mecca

>Bill did you eat my fucking go-gurt?

just met my brother

Dude, I reeeally didn't want to come to work today... but it's cool tonight's the night I finally get to touch a vagina.. just got to get through today

>looks at watch
Uh guys, Imma head out to my nephews bar mitzvah

God damn that whore Jennifer fucked Jim in the mail room last night.. when is that bitch gonna give me that pussy? You guys want falafel for lunch?

kek'd

[Looks out windows in awe]

"I'm pretty sure that's the normal flight pattern to JKF...I think I remember flying pretty close to the city"

googling "does jet fuel melt steel beams"

guys anyone know what time the controlled demolitions scheduled for?

dave said it was 3

Quads of truth

hey greg can you put yesterday's report in the shredder? thanks

OH SHIT
OH SHIT
OH SHIT!!!
I CLOGGED THE GODDAMN TOILET AGAIN!

So I've always wanted to fuck a guy

>>ITT we are in the world trade center moments before 9/11 happens
Not me goyim.

fucking kek

Hey Pam can you fax me over the details for Abu's going away party?

underrated

kek

I'm in 5th grade, how did I get here by myself??

Holy fucking shit

top kek

[catches eye contact with the black guy on the elevator]

"you know i'm flying to jamaica tonight, you know any good places to eat in kingston?"

Hey guys, have you been watching this awful show on Fox, Family Guy, gee, I sure hope that guy dies in a horrific terrorist attack.

I bought a diamond ring yesterday for my long time gf, im going to propose later when I get home. Im so nervous

kek those dicks in the north tower just got smashed by a plane. Hate those faggots this is great got a good view of this action.

why the building is so empty?
where the bosses gone?

Fuck this job dante!
Lets go go karting

GTFO of Sup Forums Seth Mcfartman

which one of you motherfuckers has my stapler?

Look, he is pretty great, I mean, it's not like he planned and carried out a large scale terrorist attack on hom soil to solidify the country's belief that invading Iraq and Afghanistan is a good idea.

>Could you fucking imagine?

Hitler was right! DEATH TO ALL JEWS, MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, HINDUS AND ALL OTHER RELIGION IN THE NAME OF ATHEISM! SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

can you believe the nerve of those niggers? who puts something lke that on their album cover?

Are you retarded? I said the show is awful, and that I hope he DOES die, you see, in this alternate timeline, he makes the flight.

Holy shit guys look at the date, it's 9/11

911 Is a Joke

Look at the new guy, he's wearing a towel on his head, how funny. I hear they call them moslems.

ALLAH ACKBAR AMERICAN MOTHERFUCKERS !!!!

I do not distrust him at all.

underrated toast

it's funny because IF the middle-east destroyed the "world trade center", the thing is that they exist only because of oil. all oil will be gone soon; we're halfway through it all since we started using it. "world trade" requires oil just like a car; it wouldn't be economically feasible to use 5 billion dollar nuclear barges to send the crap that's "made in china" to fill "dollar tree".

their attack on the WTC is extremely ironic because without "world trade", they'd be lower than africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc&list=RDUBS4Gi1y_nc

MOVE!
MOVE!
MOVE!
GODDAMN IT IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!

So does that mean we're in the World Trade Center at 11:59.59 P.M. on September 10th, 2001?

Well it wasn't "the middle east", it was Bush.

at the zoo with my grandma

>moments before

Neither of you assholes get it, do you?

I don't like them foreigners, but I agree that he is no threat to us. It's them god damn mexicans that are taking our jerbs.

Gee, I sure would like the gubment to upgrade that fence to a wall.
Who can make it happen?

I'm gonna make a coffee run, anyone want anything?

Oh just an almond milk mocha-latte frappacino for me sweety, sorry if thats to much of a hassle, but I need my coffee in the morning.

If only Trump were a politician, I bet he would do it.

Don't dial it

Gotta run up the 87th floor to get some more staples, I'll be back in a jiff

Kek underrated

Hey I'm going out for lunch. You guys want anything?

Hey wtf is that plane doin so fuckin low ? Cunt gunna hit something if he's not careful.

Man that middle east sure does have a lot of oil. Why doesn't bush just invade it? Oh right he doesn't have a reason lol.

This pilot can't fly for shit, lmao

Just gonna run out for a quick smoke lads, be back in a jiffy

For sure man, but you just know, those fatcats in Washington don't want it to happen.

hey guys watch this im gonna prank call 911 saying 2 planes flew into the towers
>lol

It's no problem at all, I have a feeling it's gonna be a disaster in here today.

She would have only been like four, get outta here with that shit

You guys know something?
I think Islam is a religion of peace

No problem, jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Im gonna take a shit

I just got a call from my wife boss, her water broke. I'm taking the rest of the day off, see you tomorrow.

I hear that, Dan's been on my ass all month, says if I don't have those reports on his desk by this afternoon, I can forget about that promotion. Then, you add in the fact that Bills been a little uneasy since his wife left him, this place is gonna be pretty volatile by this afternoon.

Hey guys I'm back with some mcdonalds. Did i miss anything?

Thank fuck for that. Dude be fuckin nuts

has anyone double checked all the bombs hidden in the pillars etc? we have to prepare ourself to fake this terrorist attack

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, new life is a magnificent thing, see you tomorrow.

Nice trips, Jim.
It makes me think today is gonna be an excellent day.

Yeah George was in here earlier with his cuck brother JEB!, said it was a maintenance issue. Whatever, as if I care, I still miss the apathy of the 90s. Sometimes I wish I was dead...

Hey someone wanna help me with these files ? The CIA wants them for some reason....

Guys, don't forget that fire drill today. So don't panic if the alarms go off.

We might as well just leap out the window now, it's gonna be fucking hell today.
Want me to grab some donuts too? We may need them today

I usually don't get this personal with work mates, but this last month I've finally been able to get past my long bout of depression since my ex killed herself. I'm telling you this because as I'm starting to see value in life I've finally scheduled a vacation. Tonight I'm actually boarding the plane that'll take me far away from these bad thoughts. Dan, I want you to keep me up to date on my voicemails. You guys are all the reason I've made it this far and it won't be the same not seeing y--.

Party on the 69th floor!!!!
Where are you faggots at?!?!?!

Thanks man, I accidentally deleted that memo on accident. Stupid new smart phone. I blame the muslims.