>camp pendelton in the chow hall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Xi3ioasik
youtu.be/XKYIBuTLCEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was giving my uncle a blowjob, he said "here comes the airoplane"
I thought he was going to cum but he was watching the news

i was with my grandmother

I was in Japan. So I was in bed. Asleep.

was in 4th grade learning about... i dont fucking know. times tables or some shit. was pissed when i got home cause digimon wasnt on it was some bullshit about a building falling down

sixth grade homeroom.

I still had 3 more years until I was born LOL

In the womb. Fucking fetus

god damn japs

no digimon? i feel user, i feel

Fucking weeaboo faggot.

Sucking on my mother's breast.

in the plane managed to survive the wreckage. jet fuel cant melt shit

I was reading a book to some second-graders in florida

I was in kindergarten. They put the school on lockdown and let parents come pick up their kids

kys faggot

I was in a airplane

I was flying a plane for the first time in my life.

fucking legend

memes

In bed asleep. I was working at a restaurant and my shift didn't start until 2:30p. I heard about it on the radio on my way in.

>I was a little kid flipping channels in my abuelos' house wondering why the fuck the cartoons weren't on before school
>Turns out no school
>wtf I live on an island
>PR bases locked down no school

Welllllllll its not like I could have watched TV

Laying in bed. Only switched to the news for a few min but I have the first 30 hours of news coverage on VHS.

I was working, little did I know that evening I would be involved in one of the most happiest events of my life time, a spontaneous outburst of joyous celebration as the death toll rose and Amerifats burned. al over the world people were watching TVs, laugh, cheering, singing and feeling immense pride in the actions of the heroic 16.

I live to see a day when more of history's most evil and genocidal animals are wiped out in a single action and I know it's coming soon.

yeah i remember all of the kids around cali getting off early, had quite a few who lived on base but we went to condition 1 lock down so no one could get in or out

gtfo children

Talking to my girlfriend. She was on business in NYC, and only a few blocks from the buildings. She was telling me that people were jumping off the buildings. In pairs.

underrated af

2nd period history. My senior year of High School.

In a hospital getting tended to since I was having moments of instant fevers (I was 3 or 4 at the time)

no, we get it, we just ignored it because its stupid as fuck

I'm 22 faggot

yup every base across mainland U.S and all of our foreign bases + territories were completely shut down.

Some creepy old guy was reading My Pet Duck to my class

the kindergarten one wouln't even be a child anymore, nimrod

taking my son to daycare before going to work

i was in grade 8 when ronnie was shot

right, toddler, did i fucking stutter?

this is why we bombed your people

Eating cake in the desert on my grandfather's birthday.

grew up in a dumpy desert town outside of L.A. I was in third grade and I vaguely remember my parents arguing about whether they should send me to school. saw the second plane hit live on the tv.

underrated kek

I love you.

feeling better now u lil bitch

no, hes still a fucking child, like yourself, fuckface

>nimrod

they wanted you to die user

Sitting on the toilet, masturbating for my first time.

Millennial

Yeah sure makes sense now 15 years later but as a shitty kid like I knew/gave a fuck.

Actually yeah turns out the day after I felt much better and after 9/11 I never had any bouts like that again, so uh...Allahu Akbar?

they sent me to school.

1St grade. For some reason I didn't go to school and I watched it on tv. My mom ended up getting mad at my sister and I for watching it and she put on George of the jungle. Good times

i was at 7/11

I may be a millennial but I'm smart enough to know my generation is fucked and that Hitler did nothing wrong, as well as feminism and social justice being the fucking tumor and cancer of society. Hitler had the wrong demographic, he should have killed the annoying cunts' grandparents

Was in cubicle hell, a la original tron woman in cubicle next to me seriously lost her shit and none of her people live east of the Colorado river

So you're 12? GTFO dumbass.

This, except 6th grade. They let us go for recess and had a staff meeting about shit in re: to what was going on.

i didn't care up until they gave the green light on iraq i thought my enlistment was gonna be a calm ride but nah, not unlucky me.

I was sleeping... but was woken up to a phone call from my now ex-girlfriend's Mom saying "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!! TURN ON THE NEWS!!" So my ex and I flew out of bed, turned on the news... and not 2 minutes later, the 2nd plane smashed into the 2nd tower... the first plane had already hit... but watched the 2nd one hit live on TV. Shocked the shit out of me... still does.

what annoying cunts' grandparents?

mods, found an underaged cuck

I just came out of my moms vagina

I was walking into the airport, about to get on a plane to D.C., and I had no fucking clue what was happening. It was unreal seeing bomb sniffing dogs and dudes with guns running all over the place.

I just came in your mom's vagina

By "annoying cunts" I mean the people who believe in shit like feminism and social justice. So yeah, track their history, make a time machine, kill their grandparents/great grandparents, have Hitler win, we'd be a great species

MITHC much?

i was in elementary at breakfast time

I was like five years old.
I don't remember anything

it was pretty crazy i must admit, for me being in a building full of motards in uniforms didn't make it any better cause everyone was ramped up. Surprise no one ever got a weapon from the armory.

In Australia maybe 12 years old at time.
Saw it in passing and didn't think it was big deal, that shit happens all the time.
A few days later teachers were crying about I still didn't understand why it was such a big deal, there was always shit like that on the news.
Eventually figure out it'd because it was in America and Americans are more important then poorer countries so it's a big deal.
Still don't really think it was a big deal except for America's actions afterwards

I was in Afghanistan rolling joints for Osama

Feminism and social justice aren't evil, initially they did a lot of good. It's the dickheads who've taken something good, weaponised it and are using it to drive western society off a cliff

i dont think feminism or SJWs are genetic, theyre just passed down through ideology or appear spontaneously through brainwashing or free thinking. idk how you could possibly track that shit and put an end to it

I was probably in the crib crapping my diaper and attempting to smoke dad's cigarettes

>pcmericamasterrace

Maybe but I do want to end my life so terribly badly as cancer has gone through my body enough to become personality. The shit I say is shitty and makes people want me to die so yeah, fuck me, kill me, rape me, nail me to the wall daddy.

>Oh
>Oh yeah!
>UH! D-DADDY!
>YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SHOVE IT IN
>AHHH
>Y-YOUR B-B-BALLS JUST
>AHHHHH
>oh my god
>d-dad?
>HOLY SHIT
>MOM?!
>YOU HAVE A DICK?
>AND YOU CAME IN MY ASS?!
>THE FUCK...
>did you stop for?
> ;)

underage b&. User was born in 2004 = 12 today.

I was in kindergarten

Initially not evil, no, but it develops into a form of mental retardation, thus genetics. (I'm not an idiot I know that, just clear the damn gene pool we have too many people already)

1st grade, playing SimCity

man simcity was the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Xi3ioasik

I can't relate, but I almost lost my best friend for the same situation. He joined and 123 war, shipped off, etc.

JUMPING OFF IN DUBS

Kek

pics or it didnt happen

was in the 4th grade we watched the news in my catholic grade school over and over

It has nothing to do with america, 3,000+ people died during it. That's alot for most terrorist attacks, comparatively only 317 died in the paris attacks this year which blew up worldwide.

Recording a safety video
Here's the link
youtu.be/XKYIBuTLCEE

damn nuns

Kek

in lunch in Jr High and watching some other derp illustrate what happened with 2 chicken sandwiches and his fingers being the planes....

don't get me wrong, was very upset/hurt/shittier angry during all of it but when i found out it wasn't a conventional military attack or anything i just felt like the fucking spec ops community could have handled that shit instead.

> It was my freshman year of highschool
> I was 14 and sitting in Autotech class
> There was a hot girl a few seats ahead
> She never wore a bra and always had a tight t-shirt on so I spent a lot of time thinking about her tits
> It was business as usual just sitting in the auto tech class which was just a big auto garage built into the school, that had chairs set up in one of the work bays and the teacher would talk to us there
> He was hilarious, he would always joke about us getting drunk or high on the weekend. Old Mr. Hulsey
> It was cold in the garage and I was tired
> I think it was about 9am am and in the middle of us going over a lesson our principle came on the intercom
> "Students we have just learned that two planes have hit skyscrapers in New York, and we are learning of other explosions on American buildings. Please stay in your classroom, but stop what you are doing and turn on the news"

> For the entire rest of the day we quietly went from class period to class period turning on the TV
> It really was like a movie
> I remember when the building fell live, and this girl was like, "wait, what happened, did the building fall down? It couldn't have"

> As the news came through that Middle Eastern terrorist were to blame, I remember students getting angry and talking about how people in the middle east would pay for this

> Many students in my HS joined the military after graduation

Hope you enjoyed my tale.

Third Grade, Movie day!
Instead of movies our teacher switched it to the news and turned the television away from us but still had the audio on.
grew up watching america being consistently attacked by islam.

kek

4/10

i had joined up in summer of 2000 because i was an under achiever going no where in life so what the hell ya know, but i do remember huge surge of Marines coming to base in summer and winter of 02..like fucking cattle

ever got to fuck the chick with the nice tits?