-OSRS F2P Begging thread-

-OSRS F2P Begging thread-

Im in world 1, if any user who plays can donate anything to help me get a bond, i'd actually be pretty fuckin grateful

Also, you can just come chill if you want. I'm lonely

go run water/fire orbs you fucking nub

too lazy you cheeky cunt :^)

Trips>Dubs
Go do it, you'll have a bond in like 3 days if you play like a casual

wtf why do you only have 1 Firemaking. if you want to make money for a bond, level up your fire making

This
Firemaking is low key the best profit skill out there

Use OSBuddy, filthy casual.

I've been selling ashes to people at the GE, telling them they're jew ashes and charge them 25k each.
Surprisingly it works

what I was thinking, playing with an ad above the client like this...OBS is much more useful

nice hunter, lying son of a whore

Still a lonely lil cunt out here :^(

'cause you're fucking begging, what do you expect?

I may join you op

I'll be here for a bit.

I also said in the top post that it's also if anyone wants to just come and chill. jeez

>
go raise slayer to about 50 then theiving and agi to 50 then slayer to 74

abysal dagger is ur key

How about you work for it like the rest of us?

Some nice user gave me a bond, so now I gotta train shit to make money. I'll keep this here in mind

Video Games are constantly breaking boundaries have never been more fun and interesting to play. This mmo played and looked like abysmal shit even when it was a "modern" game. It still to this day baffles me that anyone would waste even a second pointing and clicking on cows and trees to see a no face avatar twitch at it. Fuck you op.

or buy bonds

thanks daddy

its even better high

Whatup op!

ayyy. Hopefully my stats will git good now that I can divert more attention to this game

how do you find the patience to level your stats like that

easy as mate. specially being able to trade

i didnt know os was f2p. what can you do on f2p

wut?...

have higher skills on my ironman..

I wish i could play old school runescape with my old character. I would even pay.

But you have to make a new one from scratch and if you want to use your old one you have to play RS3 which is fucking gay shit.

Fuck you Jagex. Fuck you Java. I just want my old runescape back.

nice. i just cant seem to force myself to grind levels right now. i got my combat skills up to around 40 and now im struggling to get beyond that

just make a new one mayne you will enjoy it

it takes a lot of time tbh. just dedicate small goals and stick to them.

I really dont want to raise all my skills back up though. If i remember right all of my skills, even members, were at least 50. and i had a bunch in the 90's. I just dont want to do that grind all over again.

The grind is worth it, especially with all the new content in the oldschool style.

agreed, there is so much content for high levels now.

The grind itself is pretty fun. Just give it a shot.

>OP is a fag
> 2016 99 all stats
ok permavirgin