Advice?

Advice?

When should i drop my acid tomorrow?
Sisters graduation party, shit ton of beer its gonna go late, everyone is going to be too drunk to notice my acid eyes.

So whens the right time to execute this?

Well, If you are taking more than 2 hits, do it at around 5, If you plan on doing it all day, then wake up and do it first thing in the morning and re-up in increasing doses by plus 1 every 2 hours until you are taking a 10 strip of acid at once.

Around 5 sounds right, I just need the party to be in somewhat full swing by then, and its double drop on a single tab

what he said but I wouldn't reup +1. I'd take the same consistently because one little boost could put you over the edge

Yeah im just trying to get a good vibe going on and some slight visuals happening, plus im gonna get fucked up so i dont want to be trippin too hard and be off my ass from the liquor

nigga going to the hyperbolic time chamber or shadow realm on that many tabs

triple-checked, and do you mean to tell us that you will be the only person there on acid?

that's some atheist-in-church shit right there.

that's like a White person in Apollo Theater.

that's like a rich kid at a rap battle.

what are you doing???

do not do more than 2 if its your first time and looking to chill.

This is the correct answer. Save your stash and do it with some friends away from other people and enjoy yourself. Ideally with a trip sitter.

Also sick dbz reference.

lol dude why would you take acid at a graduation party?!

just go to the park or something instead

is it your first time taking acid?
are your parents going to be there?
if so dont take more than one, or you will be so fucking wasted you wont even remember your own name, you will end up in a full on bad trip acid tunnel, just lying in the middle of the room and babbling incoherently for 12 hours

You don't drop acid for a good vibe and some visuals. You either cross into another plane or you don't.

Of course ill be the only person there on acid im just trying to do me

Some of us never came back.... Fun time though. I did it and it felt like maybe a week long trip in a day. Weird thing was I didn't have too many abstract thoughts, just a whole lot of time and color distortion.

Alright man calm down

Depending on strength but suggest 2 - 3 at

not first time and yes parents will be there

listen up you crazy little fuck, you will stand out like a mexican muslim at a trump rally

dead lol

make a bowl of rum punch for everyone at the party to share and marinate the acid in that, everyone will have a great time

I'm not sure how you'll go at a party. I've only ever used acid for introspection with a friend or two. I wouldn't exactly classify it as a party drug but at the end of the day it's about mindset and setting. You should at the very least have one person there who is aware of your trip.

Godspeed user.

it is a party drug but only if everyone is on it

I plan on telling my sisters boyfriend because hes my nigga and hell be cool about it so hell be riding along with me, not on the drug but you know

spike his drink

I mean not really. You're better off getting some coke or Molly if you want a party.

LSD is meant to be done in a large open grassy field with pretty colors with 2 or 3 people who have had experience. i.e. Do it somewhere you don't have to move for hours.

Most I've done is 4 over 14 hours,that was intense listing to minimal all night but ended up just wanting it to end after 10 hours

Party is outdoors in my backyard, not trying to toot my own horn or anything but ive got a fairly large back yard and we have a few of those chairs that swing back and forth so if things get hectic ill just take a seat and sip on a brew

Lol your family / sisters friends are gonna hate you

enjoy freaking out when you get really self-conscious about everyone knowing you're tripping

i got spiked with 20 in the 90s in tenerife, i ended up in hospital they made me eat charcoal tablets
the trip was so intense i didnt think i was ever going to come out of it

this i dont know about you, but the first few times i took it i got realy paranoid.
As long as i was walking only with my firend through the nigh all was fine, but buying a burger and eating at a shop under all this fake bright light. it was awful.

If you did it severel times you can deal with more people at a time. But a techno party where everyone is drunk and half is on other drugs is a very diffrent coud from mom and dad and sister and oncle and fuck so many people you know and dont wanna fuck up with ...

i just wouldnt risk a bad trip, when i know i could have a amazing one with my friends in the woods.

tldr: dont do it, if you have to only take one, the same time everyone starts drinking.

After going to the dentist.

>i am a loser with no friends
>i dont get invited to parties so im going to my lil sisters grad party
>i dont do normie drugs i just like to trip mannnn

you aint got nuthin to lose then m8, crack on and come back and tell us on sunday what the score was

Fairly certain nobody is going to know, im gonna have shades on (as well be outside for the majority) everyone will be drinking and getting really messed up tbh, and by the time everyones way past the point of just fucked up ill be coming down (around 11-12)

Ill make a post like this just look out for it "post acid trip graduation party"

I lost my brother to lsd. Nasty stuff let me tell you. People cant really fly by themselves. Rip bro.

?? i was making fun of OP...its called greentexting.