Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=974_1440602794
youtube.com/watch?v=8dyO9YdUpqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Beas_River_Tragedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Story?

no clue. dude burning to dance dance revolution

ISIS execution

Jordanian pilot captured by ISIS, burned because "with the bombs of his plane, he burned our children"

story?

Is it bad if i lmao'd at this?

Boy tried to sell back to the local gangster the very same gun he stole from him.

kek

poor kid lol. fucking darwinism at work.

how to steal a child

poached for his ivory.

>filenametho

Nerve gas you idiot

Where u faggots at?

fake?

story?

real.

nah real
liveleak.com/view?i=974_1440602794

real, live tv. reporter and cameraman both killed.

Nope, happened like a year ago somewhere in the US, on live TV. Girl and cameraman got killed. The shooter was a former reporter.

Am i the only one contributing? U fucking faggots

How did they manage to get into that situation

youtube.com/watch?v=8dyO9YdUpqE

>Am i the only one contributing?

Fuck you, I've posted at least half of all files.

Probably a flash flood. Those tropical areas can really hit hard and fast.

Fake. False flag event to help promote gun control and confiscation in the United States. That was Sandy Hook's purpose, but ended up being a huge failure. I had a gun related ecommerce store during that time, and in the 3 weeks after Sandy Hook, I made more money than I did the last 5 months. It was a full-time job just processing orders. And these weren't just my average $50-100 orders, the ratio of $5-700 orders was a lot higher then. Absolutely insane volume.

It was a flash flood, the river was quite peaceful and in less than 5 seconds, boom, a fuckton of water.

these are all fucking reposts.

No dude it's real. I can't remember the whole story but it was big news last year

You could get ton foiled up and say that about anything you didn't witness personally faggot. By all reasonable standards of reality, it happened. Go back to your bunker full of nigger slaves and soylent you paranoid weirdo.

Why don't you contribute with some OC then?

nobody ever clicks this fucking shit, stop posting it

Could you please say that again in english?

how about go fuck yourself

More of man vs elephant please

What am I watching?

2014 Beas River Tragedy
The surge of water occurred when the Larji hydroelectric power project opened its floodgates, sending tons of water downstream.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Beas_River_Tragedy

I can't, already busy fucking your mom

Rocket launch failure. One of the more common accidents, surprisingly.

Second dude was like, "That's my son, you maddaufucka!"

An hero faggot

FUCK!!

I remember seeing the whole video. The dude who got shot was chasing the guy who came out with the ripped shirt, stabbing him multiple times. The other guy came out to see what was going on/help, and the crazy knife wielding guy attacked him. He went to get his gun, knife guy walked down stairs for a second, tried to barge back in, got shot. You can see how ripped up that one guys shirt is as well as some blood. The knife fucker was really swinging at them both earlier. Dude deserved to die.

This one hits you right in the heart

still would like to hear story

She got crossfire hurricanated

what page is it?

Pls tell me i'm not the only one who got an erection watching this

what page is it?

Story?

Wow you're fuckin retarded.

story ?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nope, you are not. In the video she screams "More gasoline!" while burning. There is a second video: the police are there, she is burned to a crisp, barely moving, and somehow the people around manages to burn her again, and the policemen do nothing about it, fucking brutal.

nerve gas m8

Oh fuck. My feels...

Story?

Must be somewhere in russia

Guatemala. She and her BF tried to mug a cab driver, the guy resisted, and they killed him. Her BF escaped but the community captured her and applied some mob justice.

Im not sure. I just dled, never found out story im curious too

Oh shit you're right. I just watched it again and when he shoots him in the head you can see the knife fall out of his and slide across the floor on the bottom right of the video.

This reminds me of final destination

Link to 2nd vid?

What happened?

Gimme a sec, it is in some guatemalan news site.

Story? I've seen this before
Nerve gas is the Darude Sandstorm of rekt

kek wtf

Are those black widows!?

manlet rekt

Here it is monitornacional.com/filtran-nuevo-video-de-la-nina-guatemalteca-quemada/

That kid is so rich now