So my friend did a tab of acid and 4.5g of shrooms...

So my friend did a tab of acid and 4.5g of shrooms. He's done acid several times before but this is his first time on shrooms. He's freaking the fuck out and I have no idea what the fuck to do. This happened at a party that we were at earlier. The bitch that was suppose to be watching him bailed on us to go fuck some fat chic so now I'm stuck here trying to figure out what the fuck to do. I was suppose to leave a bit later but clearly that cannot happen now.

Any ideas? I tried to get him to go to sleep but he just won't fucking stop moving. I have a bit of weed left but I don't know if that will just make things worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-5G1Y4LZIo&list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4
youtube.com/watch?v=0T2hBHmdT_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take him to the hospital, then leave. Dont worry about it too much. If he gets mad at you after just tell him it was in the past.

Just lock him in a room and give him a glass of water nothing to do but wait it out sleeping isn't possible that far gone. Or watch him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself depends if your his friend and care and shit u know

Yeah smoke some weed with him, see if you can get him downing some water. Set him in front of the tv with some kind of chill animation.

Don't take him to hospital that's scum he will get in trouble. Just keep him in a room and let it end if he had a bad trip he can learn from it otherwise he could be enjoying it.how would you like know

Yeah fuck that shit im not going to risk getting in trouble too

Take him to a safe, comfy place, ideally somewhere familiar to him. Set him up with a glass of water, maybe some snacks and music/video games, shit like that. Tell him he's going to be fine, he's just tripping and he will feel normal again in a couple of hours. Then just chill and reassure him if he needs. Do not give him weed or any more drugs. Do not make him deal with adverse or stressful situations/settings.

Give him water, smoke some weed with him and put on some feel good children's movie and watch it with him, try to keep the vibe nice and light and don't act super concerned about him. If you want to know how he's doing don't say are you okay, just ask him how he is, keep your wording neutral in general, don't do things to suggest to him that he is fucked up.

Id suggest a small dose of an opiate and possibly some weed. If hes tripping cartoons are bad. Listen to music without words that isnt to intense. When i take too much acid i calm down with some jazz and saw movies. But thats me. Dont do that.

You are an idiot.

can you get any benzos?

fuck dude 4.5g for his first time + a tab of acid? he's gunna be tripping for like 8-10 hours. what a dumbass.

Have any Xanax or some other Benzo? those will kill the trip for him or at least dull it depending on how much you have.

If not try to find a simple minded task to focus his attention on like other anons have said, chill music, movies, etc

Okay this is what you do. Quiet spot where he feels safe. Get some cordial straight. Get him to skull it then givr him some water. The sugar rush will knock the trip out for a bit. Roll a tiny joint and get him to have one or two puffs. Make him laugh and talk to him a lot about stupid shit. He will come out just fine

This is what all my friends who do acid do as well, watch non aggressive shows and be as comfortable as possible. If you're with random people you're going to have a bad trip

I have some xanax left. Do you think letting him play his favorite game: Dark Souls is a bad idea? Maybe that will help him calm

tell him that you care about him and that nothing will happen to him. tell him hes just tripping and that it will be over in a little while.
reassure him that hes okay. play some music for him, ask him if he wants to try watching a cartoon or some videos.

play off the air for him
heres a playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=q-5G1Y4LZIo&list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4

remember to tell him you got his back and that he'll be fine. if this guy knows someone cares about him then hell start to calm down.

Yes give him xanax and dark souls. Also fluids.

Well we're in a quieter setting now, but this dumbass DID do this shit at a party that we were at

I wouldn't, dark souls is not a chill environment, even if you do like it, sit will take you by surprise and scare you, and that is not what you want, but if you have his favorite movie or TV show do that, familiar things are good

Buy the ticket, take the ride. Watch over him till he comes down. Put on some chill music and keep him talking.

Also if you can give him something solid to hold on to it might help, or a simple repetitive task that he can bring his focus back to when things start getting to intense for him.

>repetitive task
might induce time loops / time distortion.
not sure about this advice.

He's clinging to the couch and he keeps repeating over and over that he's floating. He only responds to me every once in awhile at this point

Good point, but it tends to help me, so you never know. Depends on the person and the way their mind works

Sounds fine to me, just make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt himself

>Depends on the person and the way their mind works
also good point. u just never know with these substances man.

best thing op can do is reassure this guy he is with someone who cares about him and that its all good.

poor guys prolly gonna feel like shit for a few months lol

op please play these videos for him and tell me how he responds. ive always wanted to trip to these videos man

I'm not too sure...I'm not sure if it'll freak him out even more. I need more opinions first

Also, trying to convince him that the stuff isn't real won't work as well as trying to go along with his reasoning. If he's convinced he's floating, do your best to construe that in a positive light.

He can handle acid but not shrooms? I call bullshit OP

those videos are made for tripping dude.
he'll love them. every now and then theyll get pretty dark but suddenly jump to a "i love you" kind of vibe. theyre great

it might help occupy his mind on something other than what he's currently going through

Show him the videos once he's calmed down a bit, not while he's still freaking out.

it sounds like hes having a fantastic time man.

Showing him one right now. He isn't saying much other than "woah" and "wtf" but he seems to not be reacting poorly to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0T2hBHmdT_M

You can thank me later. Dark room. Bottle of water.

Well he said clinging to the couch, so I thought the guy might be worried that if he let's go he'll float away and won't be able to get back or something like that. Which by the way can sometimes be helped by giving them heavy things to put in their pockets and telling them that it will keep them from doing so.

lol there are 5 seasons of that show.
they aired of adult swim.
ten minutes each. u can leave the playlist for him and itll probably keep him occupied for a good while until he starts to come down.

people in here telling OP to smoke with friend

>highschoolers

weed pretty much reboots an acid trip. don't blaze if he's freaking out. terrible idea.

dont lock him up. i tried that with my friend and he literally ripped the door off the hinges and slept on it.

>giving them heavy things to put in their pockets and telling them that it will keep them from doing so
good to know.
strange how we depend so much on our beliefs to maneuver in this world. as long as we believe something then its just true to us.

How did you manage to get him to fall asleep while tripping? Honestly that would be the best option for my buddy right now if he starts freaking again, but he was so fucking restless and jittery before and I couldn't get him to just lay down and stop moving.

Dude don't take him to the hospital there's nothing they can do you gotta ride that shit give him xanax

not that guy u replied too. but user probably exhausted himself trying to rip the door off and laid down on it.

if someone is freaking it is impossible to get them to sleep. he has to wait it off. he will be tired as fuck in a couple hours and will sleep for like 20 hours dude.

Yeah, the thing is if they're having a bad trip there's not much you can do to actually end the trip, but there's a lot you can do if you try to help them bring the trip back around into a positive experience.

Juice / Cola, with extra sugar on it
That should lower a bit the shrooms at least

Bad trip can be fixed with as little as a change in lighting or addition of music. If he is confined to a couch you are half way there. At least he isn't breaking shit or having a stabbing party or naked in the streets. Trippy music bro time to let his mind take him to far off lands. Shrooms should die down 4-5 hours after the trip starts. The L could stick around for up to 10 (longer if its some shitty RC which is likely).

He isn't freaking out anymore. I put on some chill music and he's watching videos now. Still refuses to leave the couch (no idea why) but he's doing alright!

Thanks a bunch

If he doesn't want to leave the couch let him have the couch, don't bother him too much and just watch him and let him chill.

Give him the xanax asap. Alcohol will help too. take him home or somewhere where he is most comfortable. Just be really chill and don't freak him out.

Smoke weed. In brings down the acid, which is worsening the effect of the shrooms

give him some paper and some crayons and he'll be fine

Already gave him the xanax but Im not too sure about how the alcohol will react

No it does not at all

Avoid alcohol if you've given him xanax.

It helps me when I get anxious while tripping. It numbs the trip a little. The xanax should be enough though.

He needs to surrender to the shrooms. The more he is fighting it, the worse the trip becomes. It was very stupid to combine them with LSD and even the dosage for the first time, you guys are irresponsible idiots. He comes out of the trip a changed man in the end.

You can actually mix the two, I have done it on several occasions. As long as you don't take like 10 bars you will be ok.

Also do not give him alcohol if you gave him xanax. Two CNS blockers are a very bad idea m8. especially when he has no tolerance to benzos.

How much xanax did you give him?

take him to the fucking clubs, spike him with a pinga

you can also mix cocaine and adderall but it's not a good idea especially when I doubt he has any tolerance

1 bar; i have 2 left

Should have said this earlier but don't give him much alcohol, one or two light drinks is good and will relax him but don't give him enough to get drunk.

Give him the other 2 if you want him to fall asleep real fast, it won't harm him. I took 4 like last week and fell right asleep kek

Bad advice. Benzodiazapines can make you lose all inhibition and go completely fucking insane/sociopath like if you don't pass out at high doses, which some people don't. If he's good leave him alone. The best approach to this is do as little as is needed. Don't add substances to an already rocky situation unless absolutely needed.

I remember I drove home while fucked up on 3 bars kek. Never again.

I agree with this completely, at this point if he's fine but still tripping the best you can do is just watch and give him a nudge in the right direction if he starts to go downhill again.

Also my first time taking them and I took 3 bars and drove home kek