Things that scared you as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBhMInmk2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14
imdb.com/title/tt0078869/
imdb.com/title/tt0078869
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only thing that scared me as a kid

my mom made me go to church when I was like 5 or 6 and the picture of jesus on the cross scared me.

had a phobia in a catholic family with this mofo

Still hate this goddamn movie to this day.

FEELINGS

It's from are you afraid of the dark? Faggot

was afraid to flush the toilet while i sat on it because i thought i'd get pulled into into and into the sewers balls first

It's The Exorcist summer newfag. Jesus fuck why do you all come here.

boipussy scared you?

This shit had me scared for a few weeks, even though I knew that it was all special effects. I would never enter a darkened room without turning on the lights first.

Spooky thread bruh

I hated little things that fucking move like human like that's why to this day i dont like dolls or like elves or shit

10 seconds to get up after you turn the lights off

It's Sup Forums

this bitch

This Fucker. Now I panic in every videogame when there is water, no joke

I aint fallin fo yo bai m8

This fucking thing.

It would tell stories, moving it's mouth while staring at you with its cold, dead eyes.

My mother had to return it to the shop as I would just scream at it.

So then go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and fuck off.

what got me most was the "what if"
what if that shit or similar terrifying shit actually came to earth

This guy

Ah, Teddy Ruxpin.
https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=n4fp6Nygz_0

Summerfag calling me a summerfag

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBhMInmk2s

I got your summer fag, faggot.

Come at me bro.

Nightmares for years

The Thing was terrifying to me as a young adult and even into my late teens.

Damn. I used to call it "the red thing"

He was referring to the picture that HE posted, not OP's picture.

No summer, I got your faggot, summer.

When my imagination runs away with thoughts of hat might be in the dark, it's always that thing.

what episode is that from?

My uncle babysitting

oh fuck, i hated that episode because it always fucked up my cartoon schedule when it came it on

Josh?

Josh?

I'm an oldfag. The first movie that scared the shit out of me were the red eyes in the window in the original Amityville Horror.

This theme, and also when they'd have episodes about monsters
youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

He quoted what I posted hence, summerfag. Can't even click the right post ffs.

I was also disturbed by the THQ noise.

growing up i loved drawing and art in general.
as a young kid, my mom showed me behind the scenes footage of horror movies so i wouldnt be so scared. every since i was like 7 or 8 things never scared me.

before that though i was terrified of this one fish that i kept dreaming about. i named him "bumpy eyes" he was a simple gold fish but when i swamp up to him his eyes where grotesque and full of growths and looked like there was bugs under the surface of the eyes.

now that shit scared me.

I was such a bitch. I literally cried when this episode came on tv. I was too afraid to get near the tv to turn it off and my parents weren't home.

so I cried like a gigantic bitch begging for the half hour to pass

Yeah, that shit fucked me up

you fucking faggot, do you not watch spongebob?

and this
>alien: isolation
that fucking xeno fuck. fuck.

Still

I saw a re-run of this Twilight Zone episode at my grandmother's house when I was really young it made me scared of planes, trains, cars, closets, basements, you name it.

Shanghaied. season 2 ep 33

Holy shit I didn't realise I wasn't alone.

Thats literally my mum's favourite story too... She tells everyone how much of a faggot I was being scared of a toy bear.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Is English your first language? What I said still applies, the picture he posted was from the exorcist.

My stepdads dick...doing things to me

Torrential Tribute was worse

this clever girl

Nevermind y'all too fuckin dumb tonight.

You had it coming, apparently he did too after a few minutes.

Shoot her! Shooooot her!

I can't tell if you're being an edgelord or not.
but if not man I'm sorry dude. I can't imagine many things as scary as that.

torrential was a common before mirror force. so I feared mirror force more.

that's op

this scared me and gave me nightmares for years. also the vacumcleaner from live action flintstones

I'm sorry, but what you said doesn't make any sense. That's not my mistake.

>>Alien

I was eight when Alien came out. My aunt went to see it at the drive-in and told me about the plot; I'm certain that she left out all the scariest bits. Anyway, I had always been afraid of aliens (like the ones in Close Encounters, which I saw when I was six 'cos my grandmother didn't know what it was), but after my aunt's synopsis I was completely terrified of the very idea of any aliens at all and I didn't even watch Alien until I was well past the age when it would no longer be scary (in that primal terror way, anyway).

The video for pinion by NIN

my mom

Most terrifying thing ever

you and me, both!

God dammit, I was wondering how long it would take for some shit-lord to go racist in this thread.

Thanks for breaking the seal, asshole!

Dat shit...

Jewfag

dont know why but this thing gave nightmares for a week.

That was a weird episode, another creepy one was when all that guys' electric stuff was trying to kill him lmao

the black hole?

I was a fast learner.
One day you might understand.

Him?
He's not scary.
Badass yes, but not scary.

imdb.com/title/tt0078869/

Maximilian was the robots name.

>imdb.com/title/tt0078869
haven't seen this in FOREVER!

There was a little demon or something that followed me through my dreams. I called him Pepep, no kidding. It could appear in even pleasant dreams. I could feel his presence and then the whole dream would turn to shit. He was small and short and could turn shapes. He'd mostly wait me behind doors and in shadows. He would chase me and sometimes tickle me until I woke up. There was a scene in Grudge 3 (I think) where white pale baby screamed. The scene was just like from my dreams even though I dreamt those dreams years before Grudge 1 was filmed.

this goddamn motherfucker

fugg yea I love the Thing. Shit is timeless.

then later this creep. was the first scary movie i ever watched. i had to watch disneymovies for hours after that to sleep

you guys think its some kinda achievement

This might be real specific but maybe Sup Forums can help me find it. When I was a child I would stay up all night watching syfy and there was this show, don't remember the name, but it was like twilight zone in a sense that they would just tell stories. One episode literally made me so uncomfortable like it was about some people that join a cult or something and go to live in the woods right, but one of the guys decides to leave with his girl only to find out that there is a forcefield surrounded them. Shit gets weird because turns out they aren't on earth anymore but alien dudes are taking humans and turning them into slaves. I don't know why but that really freaked me out as a kid and I can't find the show anymore.

this

Fucking garbage

Mirror Force is by itself a reason by M:tG is better.

Omg me too fuck that guy

kenny starfighters enemies.