Why are you an asshole irl Sup Forums?

Why are you an asshole irl Sup Forums?

It requires the least effort.

I'm too edgy

Because fuck you, that's why

kill yourself OP

fuck you too

planning on it faggot

I use it as a defense mechanism to keep people away because deep down inside I'm afraid of people judging me so I judge them before they can and I use it to try to make myself feel better about my own shortcomings to a point where I project my own issues onto other people.

damn

because every day i wake up and am to lazy to change it

Same.

so people leave me alone, thinking im an asshole
it hurts me, but better so, than people near me

no point trying when shit is rigged

I'm not an areshole. The world is full of cynical, soul sucking, narcissistic arseholes. Dime a fucking dozen. It's much harder to be positive in the face of a cold, uncaring world. It takes real inner strength and character, neither of which I possess, so I don't leave the house. I just hide in the grey zone.

because i have to put others down in order to feel better about my failures. also, it makes my successes feel better.

bacause i hate myself

Because some days just aren't fair

for the lulz

I'm an asshole irl because not being cold and cynical is going to.get you killed.

im only an asshole online because people need to be reminded how shitty they truly are, but somehow my online deeds get back to me in real life in people trying to prove something, but instead confirm my assertions

I'm not, I come here to expend my asshole energy so I can actually be a kind person outside.