Dump your girls and anons say how they would CUCK you. Starting with mine

Dump your girls and anons say how they would CUCK you. Starting with mine.

REPLY OR REPLY

you two would head out on a date in that dress. nice dinner etc, you would have to go to the bathroom and when you did i come and sit down, we flirt for a few minutes, you come out and see us chatting and hide watching. i tell her to come to my place and she agrees. she turns to look for you, she smiles wickedly when she sees you hiding.

i drop her off later that night hair and makeup a mess and cum dripping from her cunt.

That is shit ht user thanks!

Got nudes. .. how would you fuck her?

I wouldn't because she's fat

meet her at the bar. you, her, and a few friends went out that night

all while your friends are chatting up some ladies/men whatever they fancy you and your girl go out on the floor. after a few songs you excuse yourself to go get drinks, i come up behind her and take the next song, grinding on her and feeling her as you go get your drinks. you come back your girl as no intention of stopping. i spin her around and kiss her deep making her mine for the night. take her out to my car and find a secluded spot to fuck her wet slick cunt. her nice tits definitely in need of being slapped and used. dump my load on her face and bring her back to the club for you two to finish your night

dO MINE?

bending her over the counter, making her watch as she takes my cock. humiliate her for her size while i did it, tell her to call herself a fuckpig or a cowslut ten finish by breeding her fat cunt

See thru top for those interested

This thread is so cringey im outta here nigga

she asks you to go to a concert with her and some of her friends who you don't particularly care to hang out with. you declined she is disappointed.

that night she goes out with her friends everyone is having a good time dancing and singing. she heads up to the bar to get drink and take a minute from the energy, i strike up a conversation and through a quick conversation she tells me she has a boyfriend who didn't want to come, i flirt a little bit and hand her my number.

after the concert ends i get a call to meet up, we head around back and i take her, sh tells me how much of a better fuck i am than you. i finish with a tit fuck that ends with a load of cum from her face down to her tits. she goes home and tells you she was glad you didn't come because she had a great time alone*

your girl is fine my friend

thanks user

Tell me all about Mine.

Thanks!

she tells you she has a surprise this year at the fair, you ask her repeatedly what it is but she wouldn't tell you, the day of and a few drinks later she tells you she is the trophy for a night for whoever wins the pumpkin contest.

you are astounded/upset and a little aroused but hide it. as the day goes on he winner is announced. she comes up to you with him and kisses you on the cheek telling you she will be back tomorrow.

both of them leave and he takes your girl rough all night. hard facefucking until the tears are stained on her cheek, her ass bruised red and blue with hard spankings and her cunt filled with this mans cum. she comes home and passes out the next morning you laying there next to her jerking as you think of all the things he did to her

please

Wanna fuck her from behind?

yup, keep posting your cowslut

I met her at the office she was my coworker and we were flirty. You weren't there for her. Things progress until she and I regularly fuck on the weekends while she tells you it's a girls night out. One night you walk in on us fucking in your bed. At first everyone is shocked and you're upset. I pull out a gun. I make you watch as I fuck her and she likes it. The gun makes her feel thrilled in a way you never could. Afterwards you resign to be celibate while I fuck your wife raw and you raise our kids.

Soon enough the kids grow up and begin to question what their realtion is to uncle user. Mom won't tell them how they met or when she does the stories are never the same. As you die and your will is passed to the kids they finally decide to do DNA testing. They find out that i'm the father. I fuck your mom. the end. and then I woke up

any love?

oh she would look great entertaining a group full of men while you sat out and watched. her holes getting used her face and makeup getting ruined with cum all the while she has a great time. you finally cumin n less than three times while you watch her degrade herself and be a good whore

keep going, has me hard as a rock

cute girl user

looks like she is the rowdy type to lead your relationship. you like to think your in charge but she would ask something and you would agree instantly.

one day she gets a text from her ex boyfriend asking to come back and be the entertainment for a party with him and a few friends, she is appalled at first but slightly turned on. as it approaches she keeps thinking about it. finally she decides to go and you disapprove.

she tells you she is going anyways and you agree with the term hat you come with.

as the night wore on and drinks were had you go taken to a different room by some of the exes friends. her and her ex got to fuck first before her turned her over to the rest of the party her cunt dripping with her exes cum already she ends up taking 5 mora loads one in her ass one more in her cunt two on her face and one on her tits. you two finally get released from the party nd she apologizes saying she is too tired to return the favor for you, you jerk off that night to all the things she did

got me diamonds user

left here might have potential, any better pics of her user?

working as a waitress and a little flirting here and there throughout mine and y dates meal. my date and I stay to have desert and a few drinks so your girl gets to know us. we ask if she would like to join us when she gets off shift, she is apprehensive because of you. she does back and is surprised to be turned on by this offer. she relents and agrees. my date and I take her back home and use her for the night. fucking that cute face, my date riding her face until she orgasms all over. her cunt finishing the night puffy, red, and full of my cum. she sneaks home and takes a shower. comes to bed and tells you about the sudden plans with some of her girl friends that came up.

I am op its the same girl, my girl

mm nice.. love it.

yes she is that type actually, pretty stubborn. I look at pics of babes, and she puts pics of buff muscle guys as her phone background, things like that.... those are the kinds of guys I fantasize about her cuckolding me with sometimes.

pretty cute user, meet her at the library studying. we are in the same class college algebra.

i scoot next to her and ask for some help with the assignment. she agrees and we go over things. we slowly begin to flirt and barely any studying goes on. she invites me back to her dorm. she smiles and takes of her clothes. tells me to hold on she has to send this picture to someone.

she sends you this picture and tells you not to come over she is going to have some fun with a new friend. a few hours pass and she messages you back telling you how hard i fucked her, how good it felt and how nice it feels having a cunt full of cum.

finally she asks you to come over and help clean her up

good girl would be bred nightly

is this what your girl did to you user? it's ok therapy is what you need, no need to kill yourself :)

see now thats just the face of a slut, she deserves to have cocks in her face almost all day, pleasing her and fucking her filling her up in ways you never could

how's she look here?

Can't actually see any anons to reply to.

How would you cuck i and her

want moar pics user?

she asks you to go to her office party and as boring as that sounds you agree. on the condition she gives you some fun sex after the party.

you two go out and its some regular business men couple drinks, a few men trying to relieve stress from work, your wife gets a little bit too tipsy and her boss makes his way over. starts a little flirting. she excuses herself to the bathroom afterwards to freshen up and when she comes out she sees her box, he tells her to come with him to the bedroom and takes her. after about 45 minutes you begin to get worried but she comes out of the room and everyone else hoots and hollers, her hair a mess her ass sore, her mouth hurting and her pussy filled. you two leave, neither of you talk about it and when you get home she passes out leaving you with no sex and only a hard on to make care of yourself

Thanks, sounds hot

would love to leave her face covered in cum

Dumped her yesterday and you anons were big fans ;)