Is this morse code? should I call the fuckin' cops? it only seems to happen when I go out for a cigarette...

Is this morse code? should I call the fuckin' cops? it only seems to happen when I go out for a cigarette, if I just go out and stand there this doesn't happen...this garage light has never been on before in the year that I lived in this place but now that maybe new people are there it's on and now doing this. Not sure if bad wiring or fucking bad serial killer who locked up a victim with access to external lightswitch.

bumpin because this shit looks way deliberate to me.

Sup Forums...please take a break from your YLYL bullshit and pay attention to something possibly interesting.

Call them

What the fuck am I looking at OP? Be more specific about what's going on... Or just call the fucking cops, I don't give a shit. I got YLYL threads to go to. I'm hoping they post that banana, I really like that image

its just a light? no turn on and off. so it cant me a morse code. as far as I know. but if it really just turns on when you stand there its kinda strange and interesting

there's flashing on and off if you watch the whole thing man.

I'm gonna call the non-emergency line and have them send a unit out...the flashing has become more eratic with an urgent feeling now that there's morning traffic, maybe an old person fell or something.

Just call the cops. Don't open the garage so nobody will get the idea that maybe you did that.

OP Call cops, Even if its a scare, What if its something.

Dont be a pussy and go over there. Or be a pussy and order pizza there then when pizza guy turns up run over and be all like "wrong house bruh" and if a rapey looking cunt opens the door you know somethings up. Be smart

the light is really flashing now, I'm gonna feel dumb if it's just a malfunctioning garage light that is supposed to be triggered by darkness but I really feel like it's trying to get someone's attention now that morning traffic has picked up...

It doesn't seem like Morse because it doesnt translate to anything, but it's definitely someone controlling it.

Bad electrical wiring results in flickering, not clean on-off-on-off switches.

Call the non-emergency, for sure.

So, did anything happend???

OP, it's clear to me you are putting your finger in front of the light to simulate it blinking. You might have saw something earlier but this video is bullshit. That's not what lights look like when the blink off and on and the light from the light should be turning off too.
>I think you should call the cops on yourself for being a faggot

YOU RUINED MY ROLL FOR THE VEGAN CULLING!!! I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!

Actually kinda does look like something is moving in front of the light to block it.

Topkek.

Satan trips speaks the truth
Do it op
>fucking country where someone is scared to call the police

Just for future ref SOS is ...---... 3 short 3 long 3 short

I'm not that bored man, only thing I can think you two saw was one of this trees dumb fucking whatevers getting in the way in the beginning. (pic of the light, and the tree)

Gonna go brush my teeth now so I don't smell like booze when the cops show up.

Thread is ded
OP is ded
Sup Forums is ded
You us ded
I is ded
Ded

OP here, I'm not dead. Glad it wasn't SOS(thanks morse code nerds) but as another user said it seemed deliberate as hell so I'm definitely calling the cops. Thread is dead though yeah, gonna go wait outside for the cops and this thread will be dead as hell gone and buried in like a minute.

Nah man, we'll keep it up and alive.

bump, im curious now

We need closure user

Bumping too

Post pics of your fridge and bathroom

Don't worry, we are here. Just give some more detail about what exactly you are doing now and telling them.

I'm waiting for crash to turn up. I been a bad nigger. They gon punish me. Punish me in my ghetto booty and hood mouf.

The thread is not dying

OP here on a laptop, been mobiling all night and didn't realize how low my battery was. Teeth are brushed and I'm letting it charge up to at least 10% before I call the po. Went out for another smoke and the light isn't flashing anymore but it's still on...so I guess that rules out the light being dark-activated and malfunctioning.

>It's not Morse
>It's gravity

Bump

Call the fucking cops you stalling bitch XD

OP here. I got grabbed and pulled into the garage. It's dark in here and I'm scared. Help me. What do I do?

I hear two people talking. What should I do guys?

Kys, its the only way out

nice fallout meme

Ahh, they're aliens! I've been abducted. I managed to get a picture of one.

It's just artwork.

Not everything has to be a god damn meme.

>Drop pants.
>Present ass
>Allow fuck

Usually only drop that one when a bomb shelter thread is made and op gets detonation

Nice maymay

Holy trips speaks!

>Le ebin may-may of Le ebin may-may
>Le ebin may-mayception
>LeJokingManFace.jpeg
>LeMayMayArrows.cfg

Called, they need exact address(can't see it from where I am) gonna call them back with that.

The leader has shown himself.

three eyes that shits legit

I got you fam

We have killed the Hughmin OP.

This thread is shit

Good. He was a massive faggot.

OP here, agreed. Called them back with the exact address and they were like "ok we'll put a call in" so I guess they'll just be doing a knock n talk later whenever they get to it, if they even do.

Really sorry this turned out to be lame as fuck.

OP here again, pretty worried I'm about to ruin someone's day with a knock n talk over some electrical malfunction. I'm not a big believer in karma but if that shit's real I better get some good for being worried about their safety and not get some bad for ruining their day with a damn po visit...Again, really sorry this turned out to be shitty and lame, OP out.

>Nope, wasn't me who pretended to get kidnapped by aliums
Yeah, whatever faggot.

hey dont sweat it buddy live and learn

that's not morse code
You're all retarded
It's something moving in front of the light, back and forth

dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot.
all you need to know, m8

Why would a knock and talk ruin their day if they don't, for example, have someone locked up in their basement?

k

props to the alien user for keeping it funny though.

cause dealing with po in the morning sucks?

>Clearly it's impossible to photoshop away (You)s

OP here. It was most definitely not something moving back and forth in front of the light. The light on the ground/garage door/wall would disappear when the light went out, I'm not some situational awareness retard. I legit don't know morse code but the shit looked deliberate so I came here and asked. This was also my first webm convert so I'm sincerely sorry 'bout the quality of my cell cam/webm.

I am so mad online because you think I'm the alien guy. Please stop I can't get any madder.

I HATE YOU TOO YOU PIECE OF FUCK

have a nice day alien guy.

Speak up alien guy! End this madness

To whom?

woah OP here glad I left this up there's two cruisers at the place right now. Could just be killin' time on a non-priority like cops do, but two cruisers? Seems overkill for a flickering fucking light...

OP here, cruisers gone. No idea, probably a rat chewing at the wiring or something. I'm done again bye, also I wasn't alien guy but thanks for keeping the thread alive alien guy I hope your butthole goes back to normal after the probe.