Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!i04y1bZa!A4yGbHGZdPelSib8Cye87PVKv8Av5XSBt2Lp3gYrQZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anatomy yes
Everything else no

>we don't even know when the pyramids were built
>Rome is a shithole today
cherry-picking proves nothing.
i could post pictures of Dubya and Neil Degrasse Tyson and claim blacks are smarter and it would be just as much "evidence" as your picture.

>the pyramids where build by niggers
yeah no fam the egyptians did however used black men as slaves so there's that

Yes. Makin you their bitch since you last saw ur mums pussy.
>Indians or Swedes - whose country smells the worst?

>jews = niggers
does it?
>it does.
underrated

>used black men as slaves
complete ignorance of archaeology detected
the hebrew were never in egypt at all. that was just a con by a canaanite tribe to claim to be so badass that they'd escaped the most powerful empire in the world (which they were responsible for building) and wiped out a whole canaanite tribe without anyone knowing.

the graves at the work camps next to the pyramids were not hebrew graves (and clearly were given far too much reverence to have been slaves). the graves in canaan from before and after the supposed "exodus" are identical, no invasion occurred. it's all bullshit.

how can you say that when we evolve generation by generation due to epigenetic selection factors that change as societally is perpetually and constantly "re-updated" particular pertaining to breeding and raising of the next generation with the one you are in, and those that were already here and came before..

Europe today.

People are just butthurt and afraid of being called racists . Look at the picture

That's not Rome 2000 years ago. Photography wasn't invented yet...

And what PhD do you have? There are so many black doctors and scientists today, working in the best western hospitals, saving lives.

If it were a genetic thing, it would be impossible for so many white btards to be NEET and so many black people to be doctors.

We are a product of our surroundings. Greece is a shithole today and not advancing at all. In 1000 years, we'll be laughing at pics of Greece of 3016 and posting it alongside pictures of China 2016 saying whites are inferior.

this its more about whom you're working for.

>muh white wimen

things that unify
language >culture
geolocalities
mindsets
all this comes from blood breeding, indoctrination, collective economies of scales directives determines at the end of the day the greater chance/change of ideas, what is built.. occurs... human breeding patterns, why/what we play for, as individuals, alignment, yes you can change it in one generation but the change measured is a calculation of differences..

Indians

shut up and just accept the fact that we are not all the same you disgusting liberal lmao . Just like animals are devided into more intelligent and less intelligent same goes for the humans . Some advanced quick and some still live in the paleolythic age hunting animals with stone spears . Its a fact and you cant change it no matter how much you cry and say "we are all the same" . Any person that sits and does research can understand that not all humans are the same since some civillisations advanced alot and some other civillisations didnt advance at all since the stone age . If the west didnt step into africa today africans wouldnt know what regular clothes are and what a normal concrete building is . They would all still be living in mud houses just like they were before the west went there . lol . So stop crying and sit down and proccess all these facts in your little dumb liberal head .

Outliers exist in all systems. You're an idiot.

Wow there is a black doctor! Wow! One hundred! Africans must be equal to the rest of the worlds population!

There is plenty out there to prove that negros are biologically not as intelligent. Some studies coming from Noble Prize winners.

This is the part where you say: Well his research did this and that wrong.

Then comes the part, my favorite part, where I call you a nigger. You stupid nigger.

I'm no nigger but they didn't even have cameras 2000 years ago, fucking faggot. That pic is faker then my waifu.

>Buzzwords: The Post.

I just proved to you that it is not genetic like you claimed and now you're trying to be vague to escape it. You didn't disprove shit. Get fucked, fedoraboy.

>Outliers exist in all systems
Except in the claim of a race being born genetically inferior. You cannot make a scientific hypothesis and disregard the scientific method to suit your preconceived conclusion.

If the west hadn't stepped in African soil then all the niggers would be the same . Living in mud houses with their dicks out .

the few black people that became doctors have been living in a predominantly white country for a number of generations now, evolving to attempt to keep up with... nevermind, they've been forming their own tribes (gangs), burglarizing, stealing and destroying their own communities instead of bettering themselves.

think about it this way: you have an apple orchard but for some reason all of your apples (black people) are constantly rotting instead of fruiting. What's the better option - keep going and keep wasting money growing rot (or like 95% of the apples are rotten), or just take out all those apple trees and replace them with something else that is a better crop and not as prone to sickness (not advancing technology and society, staying in the stone age)?

>trying to spin a brutal conquest and enslavement as an act of philanthropy

You know, you could also have shared your knowledge with them peacefully...

i thought i communicated a hugely complicated and complex summation of a problem and its postulate adequetly for the format and medium presented in. my arguement was fair. urs was some retard bullshit. stay user you bat shit retarded blind shit cunt. where u even fishing? i hope u drown retard; delayer and inhibitor

what u get all triggered ? information overload? fukcing retard

Why would we ? You think humans are generous? Every nation has its own interests . No one will give you shit for free and they will take as much as they can from you . Deal with it and stop crying . As i said if the west didnt step there then you wouldnt have blacks today being doctors in WESTERN hospitals . Cuz they would be living under a tree sharpening their stone spears so they can go hunting . :)

muh deductive apriori overlord that ill never be near nor anywhere touch to do with in reality!!! got muh fingers ready.. fin'd jerking off.. call this cunt some shit! fuck yeah! pixels on a screen!!

>mukin a dooferans
weeeeee

1110 She was a huge whore..
I have finally decided to release it.

Mirror :
mega.nz/#!i04y1bZa!A4yGbHGZdPelSib8Cye87PVKv8Av5XSBt2Lp3gYrQZo

i'm just adding on that in your last comment you said you proved it isn't genetic, but my other post points out it is. then you jump in with "get fucked, fedoraboy"

is this a fucking contest? im imagining you as a raging monkey in front of a computer screen right now, ecstatic about your victory. you just displayed the primal bullshit that resides in the back of black people's minds because they will always remain behind everyone else because they simply AREN'T EQUAL, and thats as simple as i can make it for you

Oh, so now, it's not as simple as your initial claim:
>hurr durr black r dumb because dey is inferior genes

Now, suddenly, you have to analyze a whole range of factors such geolocation, economies, interaction with other cultures,regional weather, food sources etc...

So you admit. It's not as simple as blacks have inferior genes? If it were as simple as that, you wouldn't need to mention any other factors.

>stopping rubbing shit in my face for half a second to take this time to invite user to a face roll off

kahlfsjjshlkjfkj

you infered that ur the guilty retard mind that identified itself as such. good riddens fingers crossed

why isnt there a stronger word for retad?

feeble minded

Sure. I hope your country becomes an Islamic Republic. I mean, we can't expect humans to be generous after all. I hope they take over large parts of Europe and America as they are already doing. You're just gonna have to deal with it and stop crying.

fuck i hate asians

Just tell me what technological advancements the niggers made . What are their achievements? What did they create that has been useful to the rest of the world . I'll give you the answer dont bother .. NOTHING . Their only achievement is the fact that they managed to not get out of the paleolythic age . props to them for that

>the few black people that became doctors have been living in a predominantly white country for a number of generations now
We covered this already, we are a product of our surroundings, remember. You basically just agreed with me.

You clearly have very little knowledge of science and the scientific method. Please refrain from making scientific claims and using sociology to "prove" it.

cant make sense of more then 2 2 sylable words used in conjunction with one another must be buzz like MUH FUCKIN COOLAIDE

FAGGOT

I have TOTALLY dealt with this . Its people like you anyway that put us in this path . Muslims WILL take over and force us to convert . Because we have dumb liberal leftist goverments that dont care for their own people and instead care for some stupid third world cockroaches . This is what happens when you dont care for your people . And you come here and talk to me about generosity etc . There is no generosity you dumbass . Each race wants the best for itself . This is the harsh truth.

ur trying to shame people into feeling bad for their superiority? peasent genes

this is the issue and problem

every nigger can sit there and type shit and the retards dumb enough to listen

WHERES THE LINE?!

>LINE

One way of life is sustainable and has existed for thousands of years. The other not so much.

Tesla Coil Prototype

>I have TOTALLY dealt with this . Its people like you anyway that put us in this path . Muslims WILL take over and force us to convert .
Yeah, but we can't blame or harm whites for "wanting the best for it's people" through violent conquest, why should we blame Muslims? You said it, not me. I'm just following your line of thought. In fact, since Islam is not a race, it should be preferred because your life can be spared through conversion.

>Because we have dumb liberal leftist goverments that dont care for their own people and instead care for some stupid third world cockroaches .
I guess you aren't a superior people then, if majority are dumb leftists.

>This is what happens when you dont care for your people . And you come here and talk to me about generosity etc . There is no generosity you dumbass . Each race wants the best for itself . This is the harsh truth.
Allahu akbar, dude. You're gonna be hearing that a lot because of your inferior people being dumb leftists. That is indeed the harsh truth.

oh ok, lets export the total population of over a billion black people from africa to western countries, that will fix everything :-)

sure, lets get them here, pay for the houses we'll have to build for them, pay for the integration classes, pay for their schooling, pay for their benefits/welfare for the rest of their lives and pay for the additional necessary policing, pay for the damage they cause in riots to their own communities... don't you see? they're just not fucking integrating fast enough because they're so evolutionarily behind everyone else. it would bankrupt pretty much all countries because these people would just let the country fucking drag them along in the form of welfare/benefits. sure, some will get jobs and some will adapt and be alright but overall they're DIFFERENT and behind in terms of advancement.

sure pick one sentence from my post and ignore everything else because you can't dispute it, this is the typical bullshit i see every day. go on, run off to your safe bubble where everyone who you disagree with is wrong.

the world doesn't work that way, and the sooner you realise that, the sooner you can better yourself and those you care about.

Well everything ends at some point . Look at the greatest empires of this world . They all failed and got destroyed at some point . It happens that the west created all this anti racism aka we are all the same to brainwash people into feeling guilty for their white colture and for the actions that the whites did in the past . When you brainwash everyone to think in that way then boom you have a liberal self destroying society . Still tho , we are smarter than the niggers . Because if it wasnt for us then they wouldnt know what a cooking pot is .

Well said . But the westerns wouldnt be alive for long if we imported all the niggers from africa in the west . They would kill the westerns and the westerns wouldnt even react because its racist . The only one that will survice in this world will be eastern Europe . Russia and the other ex communist countries . Because they dont like all this liberal bullshit and have their own way of thinking . Which will help keep them alive . Unlike the west which wont react because it will be a RACIST thing .

that's why im happy im from eastern europe and it might be the reason why im the only one from my group of friends that thinks this way and acknowledges this, the rest have been brainwashed by UK education and just block everything else out. its really sad