Cringe thread

Cringe thread

I liked that movie and think that's sweet.
Get fucked by a horse, faggot.

I know you don't think this is cringe.

It's pretty nice.

There's nothing cringey about the vows by themselves. For all I know, they might be something traditional one of the writers found in the back of one of those giant family record bibles.

sounds pretty good actually, get fisted.

Op cringing cause he's 12 and afraid of cooties

OP here
Just wanted to start a fucking cringe thread, you just cannot to even that right. You guys are the cancer of the chan.

>the chan

>you just cannot to even that
>Mfw op is the only cringe thing in his thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We don't need that: Sup Forums is cringe-worthy enough.

You provided the cringe and we are merely reacting to it. >the chan pic related it is me after the secondhand embarrassment hit me.

Even though you're a faggot OP I'll help you out

Come on guys I just wanna cringe at something
I've had a pretty rough day and my dick hurts a lot
Now post some cringe

>gorilla warfare

Ultimate cringe:

That what happens when you slove your penis into man butt for 150 hours straight.

You are a blowjob

Here you go OP. Im here to help. I also want some things.

Go to doctor also explain maybe you can save this thread

haha like 10 people defending corpse bride??? christ, go Paul Walker youselves

the only cringeworthy thing here is you OP

Isnt this that kid that tackled a suicide bomber?

Paul Walker yourself??

Oh I get it, you are trying to be funny.

I can see how just say "kill yourself" might be hard to understand......

What? You should go Kurt Cobain your self

yeah and while I'm add it I will call you a faggot, a cuck, and a summer-whatever

go do your homework, numbnuts

>while I'm add it
>add it
>add

holy shit I thought that was supposed to be a rock formation or some shit

cringed

>Sup Forums
>hentai board that allows loli
pick one

>not masturbating to r34/lolis/furry
Get out of my board you fucking normie
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>furry

AHAHAHA BETA FAGGOT

>trying to be cringe in own cringe thread

You're such a loser, holy shit

Ironic

meta

Only thing here I could agree on would be that if I lived in Cali or something, I'd have a terrace with some cacti or other dry plant, but that's because I won't pay for a fucking grassy lawn in the middle of a fucking desert.

For the rest, fuck these idiots.

>not having waifu claim threads
>"This cartoon girl that someone else drew is my waifu"

>furry

Go fuck a duck.

You cringing at that pic or undertale's community in general? Because both are pretty cancerous

real talk tho lawns are shit

Source: I own a house with a lawn and its so much effort to maintain

Yeah that shit's an ass to take care of. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to pick the grass up

>You are a blowjob
Dunno why, but I fucking lol'd at that

i thought it were dunes ffs

Makes me sad

Fuck off OP Corpse Bride is awesome

>Toriel in a hijab

>transman