Vinyl is the technically superior audio format

Vinyl is the technically superior audio format.
>also gfur

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!i04y1bZa!A4yGbHGZdPelSib8Cye87PVKv8Av5XSBt2Lp3gYrQZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go away audiophile

2481 She was a huge whore.. I have finally decided to release it. Mirror : mega.nz/#!i04y1bZa!A4yGbHGZdPelSib8Cye87PVKv8Av5XSBt2Lp3gYrQZo

Vynil has a dynamic range smaller han your average mp3.
/thread

> /threading yourself

This

speaking of which, i can hear the difference between .mp3 and .wav but anything above that i have no idea

ever tried .flac

yep

depends what you're listening through as well

how was it?

.flac is theoretically identical to .wav, just uses a bit more cpu to decode it.

I have terrible ears
Ussually can't tell anything unless it's 128kps or lower

well i don't remember hearing any differences in audio quality, the only thing i noticed was the filesizes.

really? explain

That's because the differences become imperceptible. In honesty vinyl is pretty much on par with digital unless you don't take care of them. Especially so if you're talking about the master copy. Vinyl recordings capture an exact imprint of the acoustic waves. Any deviation from that sound is caused by physical defects or foreign matter, like dust.

I think its autosaging

why is it a thing then?

what a shame

well if you're using cheap headphones/speakers you're not going to get the same clarity/range as high quality set up

it is autosaging

Oh, forgot to mention speakers and turntables causing differences too but that's a given.

Stop listening to your music with apple earbuds then, you won't notice any difference at all listening through cheap shitty headphones

we be sinking maties

that must be why then

i see

i do not listen with apple earbuds

Because the files are around half the size.

.wav is uncompressed. .flac is compressed but lossless (like a .zip, it can be expanded to the original .wav data). .mp3 and most other audio formats are compressed lossy (they compress it even more by removing data that you won't really notice. This is why higher bitrate mp3 sounds pretty good, and low bitrate mp3 can sound hopelessly crap)

Autosage free thread