Hey i just accwuired 750 ug of acid (real i tested) me and friend are doing 300 ug in 2 weeks...

Hey i just accwuired 750 ug of acid (real i tested) me and friend are doing 300 ug in 2 weeks, will the hallucinations be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/13269/Bill_Hicks___Shrooms_RARE_VIDEO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like riding a whirlpool into your mind

If youre keeping itbfor that long make sure to keep it out of the sunlight or any real direct light if you can helpnit for that matter..

hallucinations are like 1% the acid experience dude.

Take it all at once, proceed to run the streets wild and naked, burst into McDonald's stick your dick in the mcflurry machine and scream "See it works just fine they've been lying to us the whole time" then die. Have fun man

kekd.

dont take 300ug on your first time

You'll spend 8hrs fascinated by the shape of a chair leg or some other insane shit. I once spent three hrs starting at a street lamp out the window while on acid. Do shrooms instead, like I did last night. It's better for your brain too

>I once spent three hrs starting at a street lamp
i think that might be because you are mildly retarded. no the acid.

>It's better for your brain too
Because doing drugs are good for your brain to begin with

oh yeah chum they'll be real good

acid visuals are much better with shrooms and to actually get any decent visuals off shrooms you need to eat like atleast 3 grams and then you have shitty stomach turns and nausea, acid is the superior psychedelic plus the euphoria from acid is amazing, youll most likely experience egodeath at 300ug but if you can handle the intensity it can be an amazing experience

much better than shrooms*

>accwuired

>better for your brain

Jesus fucking Christ. there is no evidence suggesting ANY classic psychedelic (NOT modern RC's) are "bad for your brain. All studies conducted only show positive effects on creativity, depression, suicidal ideation and addiction from using substances like DMT, LSD, Pcilocybin and Mescaline. Enough with the Reagan ear misinformation. The only way these substances can harm you is if you have a pre-existing mental disorder or if you ABUSE them. As in doing ridiculous amounts every single day continuously. They are medicines for the mind and soul and, like ALL medicines, if misused, have the potential to fuck you sideways.

>Take it easy, but take it! ~ Terence McKenna

u cant call it a miracle substance either.

I grow my own shrooms, that way I know they're done properly. With that being said, I solely started growing them because I lost my acid connect. It's impossible for me to have a bad time on acid. My biggest problem was a sore face/headache from smiling too much haha.

LOL he doesn't need acid.

they aren't hallucinations, they're visualizations.

You'll be fine remember to cut open glow sticks and watch videos of monkeys.

Yeah, the visuals aren't shit compared to the thoughts and feelings it evokes. My last acid trip, everything was crystally and swirly but I couldn't focus on ANY of that because I was trying to avoid going insane thinking about my dead end life

OP how the hell are we supposed to know if the hallucinations will be "good" they might be idk, probably, maybe

Hopefully

Better to refrigerate it in a double / triple baggy.
It actually improves it being taken in.

Also you can try improving or prolonging its effect by drinking a coffee before hand and having a 300mg aspirin an hour before.

Believe me you'll be enjoying your trip :)

Take it all right now, no regerts
>if dubs you have to

>Buys acid
>Smokes it
>Has fun

Scientists are starting to use psilocybin to treat depression, PTSD, anxiety disorders and all sorts of mental health problems because it increases the brains elasticity; it's ability to communicate with different parts without the natural barriers that stop people getting over extreme trauma. LSD hasn't had the same effect. So yeah, in relative terms shrooms are probably better for you emotionally

Plus personally I've had more enjoyable trips of them.

m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/13269/Bill_Hicks___Shrooms_RARE_VIDEO/

FYI, methylene blue is a MAOI, go to the pharmacy and buy some, drink 2-3 days before 2-3 drops twice a day. You will actually trip so fucking hard you might teleport to another dimension.