Ask a fag who works at McDonalds France anything

Ask a fag who works at McDonalds France anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.hbonow.com/app/answers/detailHBO/a_id/135/~/how-do-i-view-or-change-my-hbo-now-subscription?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you work at McDonalds?

Do you serve McSnails and McFroglegs?

How do you handle muslim customers?

Do you work in France?

What do you call a quarter pounder?

what do vegans eat at mcdonalds

Are you a fag?

Can I have a McMohammed?

Le quarter pounder

Is a big Mac actually Le big Mac??

Bonjour/bonsoir everyone.

Oui.

Non.

If they're rude I'll sneak bacon bits into their burgers.

Oui.

Please ask serious questions.

do you call french fries just "fries"

Asking the real questions

We should, but nah.
Politely, if they are a problem we have a security service.
Yes it is.
Fag's not me.
"Frites", so, yeah, "fries" it is.
We have salads, and we sell a lot. Mainly to teenage girls.

Usually not. Very few.
Non.
We don't get the McRib here.
Le double quarter kilogram.
Non, it's just a Bic Mac.

Is it worth?

is it true the meat goes to a leach process so they can guarantee that the meat is free of bacteria?

Do you get free burgers for lunch / dinner?

Oui.
Fuck off.

Do you call them French Fries there? I like French Fries. Sometimes if I'm eating French Fries by myself, I'll take the salt at the bottom of the fry holder and use a single French fry to rub the salt underneath my foreskin , and it I have ketchup I'll stick my foreskin in it . it makes my dick look like a French fry when I pull the skin back.

How big is your cock?

Absolutely no idea but it might be something like a "Royal" or "Deluxe" something. I don't work in the kitchen myself.

do u cum on the hamburgerz?

No idea, buddy. I'm just taking the orders.

We get a free email, any size. I opt for small because I'm not an American (no offense).

Checked

Wrong, Royale with cheese. Because of the metric system. Watch pulp fiction, it's obviously 100% factual.

is it true that you like you're burger's like you like you're women
Hairy??
cause that's what i fcking got last time i whent over there!!!

Not free, we pay them by getting paid a bit less, but more or less yes. We have to cook our food ourselves tho.
I still am OP :>
Too small to be seen.
We have a lot of process to have clean food but bleaching it is not part of it

Non.
Petit.

>free email

what? do you mean a meal?

Might indeed be Royal Cheese, we sell a lot of that.
Surprising given how strict we are on food security, but sometimes it happens.

That's not me
it's ok
Did this once with a co-worker, was pretty funny
Fuck-off

Yeah. Sorry, I was trying to hijack OP's thread because he's taking too long to answer questions so that one got past the QC filter.

Okay, should I take a pic of my uniform to prove I'm actually OP and you're not ? :')

In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck, I became full bare. After that, a horse came near. The horse started fucking me. When the horse was fucking me, I got the tremendous joy. Are you fascinating by taking the fuck of horse?

whats QC?

also do you work in MCDonalds or just fucking around

Le big mac

Only if it has your nom du guerre on it so we know you're you. Otherwise that other user and I will continue to answer questions.

Listen, buddy, the important thing is that we all have a good time here #memorial day #weekend #2016

>searching from french mcdonald's uniforms

Quality control.

I don't work at McDonald's.

>checked

How do I change my HBONow subscription payment method? I want to charge it to a different card

Do I look like I want to get doxxed ? Here's a pic w/ timestamp.

help.hbonow.com/app/answers/detailHBO/a_id/135/~/how-do-i-view-or-change-my-hbo-now-subscription?

>5th day of the 28th month

Do you bite your nails?

Do you bite them during working hours?

If so, do you wash your hands afterwords?

I wouldn't want to get toxoplasmosis on my nuggets. That shit is everywhere there. It's like herpes here.

frenchfag here
there is no quarter pounder in france
(different menu)
and a big mac is "un big mac" or "le big mac" like eveything else "the" being "le" (masculine) as oppose to "la" feminine so in french the big mac is actually a "he" but a frie "une frite" is actually a she (une frite and not un frite)

mcdonalds serves a large amount of animal products.

Animal agriculture is the leading cause of pollution.

Creating McDonald restaurants, cooking the food and even making that shirt is destroying the planet.

so how are they green

Yes, no, we wash our hands every time we do something with them not involving food directly (even refilling the ice cubes).
There is absolutely no way you get infected, our hands bear less bacteries than hospital rooms.

They're not at all, that's just because being green is a huge commercial plus in France, and they can write it. Our law sucks on that point.

also
le/un cheeseburger
le/un mcchicken
le/un sunday au caramel
la/une grande frite / moyenne frite

we have three beverage (boisson) size
petite
moyenne
grande

Un moyen Sprite s'il vous plaît.

a boisson is feminine but a specific soda is usually masculine like
Un coca
Un sprite
Un orangina
Un café
Un martini
etc

I see the thread has slowed down. Don't you miss me pretending to be you answering questions? I kept it going long enough for you to answer and then alert people that I was not you but, in fact, an impostor.

How do I get me a French girl? Late 20s to early 30s. Are they all nuts over there? Snobs? Dime. Lo quiero saber todo.

Is ot true that only poor people eat at mcdonalds

when you are going to get rid of the niggers, jews/muslims and start to make part of the europe white again?

Clearly I don't really care, I'm ingame now anyways.
To get a French girl, I don't know, your best bet might be to speak French with a cute accent imo. You won't encounter snobs, some nuts you will tho.

Oh no.

When we get a real president I guess

How about Quick Meals?
I think their shit is better.

Do you know what your business is?

¿Te vas a Francia a trabajar en un McDo?
Menudo pringao

please tell, french chicks are hot

No, yo creo que ya estaba alla. Un chamaco de 16.

Do you work in the sacre coure one?

learn to spell

Fuck off man I didn't want to spend 10 seconds googling it.

does bomberman get food from your place

Shitty.
No
Never