Post girls, Sup Forums says what they do to her

Post girls, Sup Forums says what they do to her

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw/
xxx-chan.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reply to replies to keep it going

Do left

Make her fuck the foot in the back while I fuck her little face till she is a drooling mess.

Fuck her slowly in the mouth and cum all over her innocent face. See her lick the remaining cum of my dick and see her swallow.

pin arms, rape hard.

make a mess on her makeup cake face

i would sit on her face. and makeout with her feet

Fuck the one of the right in from of left and make her feel unwanted

Fuck right before giving her to the niggers

Her kik is tuxedo_badgers btw

Would cum in right's asshole and make left lick it up.
Also more of left?

bump

bend over a table, and fuck in the ass till the table breaks

>NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw/

gtfo

would get them blind drunk passed out. take them back to mine and tie them up in my shed. shove a vibrator in both their holes and tape over it. leave till morning after they've woken to never ending orgasms. let the dogs clean them off then use them both and repeat.

>call mods

Remember, every reply needs a reply

Nice

run into these two alone in the pool bathrooms

titfuck then cum right in her mouth

Need Replies

how would you use them?

You notice how nearly all of these fantasies specifically involve control and humiliation? Says a lot about the demographic of males in this board.

i would have her tell me how to jerk off in front of her

Destroy those young bodies and train them as my little sluts. Moar?

Definitely gang rape both of them in that park or whatever. Hire a football team to do it.

Take them to a park, maybe teach them how to play some tennis, buy them ice cream afterwards

Fuck her throat in front of her husband and the kids I assume her old ass has

THEY ARE KIDS. ASSHOLE

Idk that little Spanish broad sucks an amazing dick

Cumm on glasses and make her lick them crystal clear

Pin down fuck her tits with me asshole rubbing her face until I fuck her mouth until I cum

Definitely to fuck through her bikini. I'll cum on her belly and make her friend lick it up.

Any more for the same girl?

I would leave cum dripping from those glasses and shed walk away with bruises and welts...omg

Bump

Whoops forgot the pic

empty my ballsacks content on her face

feed the lions

I would do the same to her after fucking her throat for a bit. Damn she's hot.

Same girl again. It seems you like her

Titty fuck her, make her suck the tip of my cock. Cum all over that pretty face and hair.

She looks like she'd give a gnarly wet blowjob. I'd get one.

Same girl again

I want to see her hair caked in cum!

what would you do?

Let her have it

Have them both sucking on my cock and balls while i finger them

throat fuck the shit out of her

Smash her head against the door frame until she passes out, strip her naked, drag her to her bed, sit on the bed, legs over the side and use her mouth like a hate fucked flesh light until I cum right in her eyes.

Nice hair. Would bang.

Hog tie her naked and use her as a human sex doll until she's limp and full of my cum

What would you do to this cutie?

go on please...

everyone take OPs photo, save it, and post it in another thread

NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw

Tie her up and fuck her until she passes out

Sure, if you do one of these

Tie her to her bedposts and ravage her holes for hours on end, making her cum over and over. when i'm finished, i'd leave her door open for whoever would want to give her what she truly wants

sluts know exactly what they are doing

anal cum in throat

which one and how?

sure. kiss and touch her nicely at the beginning. when she gets horny, slap her face, pull her hair and drag her to the bed. rip those clothes, tie her hands and rape her anally until she cries. cum on her face, take a pic of her and send it to everyone on her phone. she's smoking hot btw. so fuckable.
your turn i think.

Follow her as she goes off exploring after the photo shoot. She goes into a cave which is exposed since it's low tide. I follow her in after a minute, strip naked and catch up to her. I'd push her down into the sand and hold her face in it for a moment to muffle the screams as I pull off her bikini, then shove her bikini top into her mouth as a roll her over. As she struggles to try and get free as I roll her on to her back, she smashes her right knee against a rock. I'd slap her around a bit until she stops struggling, then spread her legs and force my hard dick deep into her tight pussy and rape her hard and simple as she lays there crying. After blowing my load in her riped and violated pussy, I'd break her neck and take photos of her freshly dead body as a trophy.

make her a lunch and drive her to school so fucking hard

pull her hair while i pound her ass as she's screaming

great post

Smoosh my manmeat through the cake and make her eat it handsfree. Surprise custard mandatory.

NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw

throatfuck until that cat makeup is all messy and then tit fuck her until i cum into her mouth

hello bot-chan

>control and humiliation
>it's a "says what they do to her"-thread
>closely related to "says how they would rape and degrade her"-threads
>surprised

Do your worst

Tie her down on a bed, rip that dress off her. Fuck her as hard as possible and cum over that pretty belly. Then make her deepthroat my cock until I cum again, a little bit down her throat and the rest of it on her face.

Lets hear what you'd do

She comes into the shop I'm working at 10 minutes before closing time. She picks up a few outfits and takes them into the changing rooms. Since the shop is empty apart from me and her, I close up without telling her and lock us in, shutters down, lights off.

Then I sneak into the changing rooms and quietly strip off. Through a crack in the curtain I watch her as she changes, her little underwear not hiding much, my dick gets harder and harder as I stroke it.

Then just as she bends over, I pull back the curtain, pull down her panties and force my hard shaft deep into her ass as she cries out. I rape her hard and brutally as she cries and goes limp, pulling on her hair and pulling her arms back until I cum in her ass.

Then i break her neck and put her body in a bag in the mall communal dumpsters.