I branded myself last night

I branded myself last night

why

also timestamp faggot

Retart

I bet you regret it already.

I did it because I wanted to and do not regret one bit

So now you have a scar in the shape of a coathanger, good job, Robert

You are only supposed to scald the epidermis you idiot. Go to the ER.

gonna get an infection nigga

Maybe it's some kind of symbol to let people know he's a back-alley abortion doctor?

enjoy your infection

Hand sanitizer should cover it, your golden kid.

Or that he cheated the coathanger long ago

>Filename

Nigga, you saved it twice or something :s

i hope you get an infection

Should've done face.

Superpose another one to make a jewish star.

should've done cock

That is how we used to keep track of cattle and niggers. (I know, that's redundant)

nah its supposed to go to dermis

Why dont just hang urself retard

Why..?

he wanted to be an edgy faggot, not kill himself. give op some credit.

Surviving a coathanging would certainly explain why he's retarded enough to brand himself.

That is something someone who regretted what he did would say...

the pain....it feels good doesn't it.. a constant reminder "yo buddy,still alive".

Make sure you get the soot out of it or it will look like shit. It already does look like shit though. You could have done something cool, but instead you were a faggot and put no thought into it.

yea haha i wasnt too worried bout looks

Hey guys watch this

How this could give him an infection? Tell me please

what about this?

roll

It's a fucking third degree burn with an object that isn't sterile the burn hasn't been properly treated
What is complicated about this?

huehue hingadingadurgen

Thanks for telling me

Holy fuck you are dumb. Not for the branding but for what you did it with. Was there nothing available that would look better than a bottle opener?

At least the cattle have value

OP just harmed himself with timestamp, why the fuck are you guys complaining?

what have this place become, jesus.

What do you mean this is Sup Forums
He entertained us but he's still fucking dumb
Why does he deserve praise
Now if he made a get thread and we decided what he branded on himself that would be praise worthy

are you taking requests op?

If he didn't disinfect it beforehand and didn't treat the burn with iodine or so he is utterly retarded and deserves to get an infection.

Yeah you fucked up the branding.
But that's my fetish.

anything but posting traps and fucking frogs is praise worthy. fuck you

Good job, keep doing what you believe in.

alcohol prepped site, sterile gloves, metal cured before hand, bacitracin, bactine, and sterile gauze. pretty good line up if you ask me

>scalding the epidermis
Might as well just draw it on with a coathanger

faggot

Idiot, you ruined some perfectly fine skin and then it's not even a nice texture.

>Ruined perfectly nice skin

Found the faggot

>nice texture

I fucked my skin up by working a shitty job. In what way does this make me a faggot when I'm a masseur?

>masseur
>Massages fat hairy guys

What a fucking queer ass faggot

someone branded me once like that. back of the hand with a zippo lid that had been heated red-hot. i'll never forget that sausage-meat smell. it'll weep for a fair while and then a weird yellow scab. just dont pick at it and it'll be fine. ive still got mune after 20 years but it'll fade.

its amazing how it doesnt hurt at all if the metals super heated

It's pretty normal if you think about it. I don't have a problem touching another person or seeing them naked. But that's what they teach you in med school. An uneducated poor human being wouldn't understand that. :)

great job.. a brand shaped like a fucking bottle opener. at least bam had the balls to do a dick shaped brand

Why on god's green earth would you do that?

I personally think it's really hot and I would have sex with OP

haha hell yea it was a rush. definitely glad i did it. also its supposed to be a triangle, but i guess bottle opener is cool too idrc lol

Not amazing, the nerves die before they can do shit.

>uneducated
>poor

Top Kek. Got a first class degree in accounting and finance and now I make £60k from my job

>med school
>now he's a masseuse

Kek what a Fuck up

post cock op

No, that's what I call germany.
You learn more than a doctor and, pay shit loads of money for that and get a shitty job to pay off your loans.

SO your street name is ?
bottle opener??
Bad ass.
Really is.
Yeah.