Ok guys serious talk here who did it?

Ok guys serious talk here who did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html
dailymotion.com/video/x1e04yp_sep-11-why-the-towers-fell-nova-pbs_lifestyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walt Disney and the IRA
insurance fraud scam

Amazing people as fucking dumb as you exist.

Worst part about it is you don't even understand you're morons.

A real human bean and a true hero

OJ Simpson

Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel beams, there is no way the tower could have collapsed where the plane hit it, it had to be a controlled demolition.

BIUUUUSHHHHHH

I heard it was Joshua Holmes from QOTSA.

Probably just a rumor.

I'm not saying this is the case, but...

But i did this thread because there are so many theories that maybe it wasn't just the terrorists. That's why i ask, what's your opinion?

Saudi Arabia. 17 of the 19 hijackers came from there. The CIA classified 80,000 pages of documents relating to Saudi ties to the attacks. Some of the documents have been released recently.

>Holmes

He's asking a question, how is that "fucking dumb"? How is he a "moron"?

Yeah man, see how he skipped out on EoDM France tour just as the terriahs hit? How conspicuous...

Just saiyan'!

i have no clue or idea who actually did it. but as said, it had to be a controlled demolition.
i think it was an inside job

Was it him?
No one knows

Sure... xD

>HURRRRRRR MEMES
>STEEEEL BEAMS DERP DERP MEMEESSSSSS

yall niggas need to learn about Creep Deformation. its when something is heated up and it loses structural integrity. its an actual thing. so yes, while HURRRRRRR JET FULE DONT MELT DAH BEAMS, it will weaken them enough to cause a catastrophic failure.

i have the answer and picture proof

Spoderman

jews, niggers and fags

>Rotenberg

Fuck off kike

:D

o shit

that new dude who replaced moot forgot his name i think it was hiroshima

the noon landing was faked, lance armstrong rode his bike into the economy towers to divert attention from the jewsih faked moon landing since people were getting suspicious, if they go up there to see if the american flag is real they will only find leftover jetfule from the job.

Ok guys, lets be real for a second. It was a bunch of sandniggers in caves in a third world country who hijacked planes with box cutters. Then with no experience flew commercial airliners into both buildings and some of the jet fuel leaked on tower 7.

sure as fuck explains the collapse pattern & footprint!

Considering how ignorant you are about steel at various temps, why would you know anything about collapse patterns?

are you suggesting it was a visual projection?

perhaps there never ever was were any din do towers nuttin

ive built a sand castle in the sand pit before and i didnt see those planes hit it from 90 degrees nor perfectly cut a floor in half

and how does it start collapsing at a point 10 stories below the impact sight without a single floor going?

did i miss something in sand pit class?

Why are you arguing the melting point of steel? OP asked WHO DID IT

it was this guy

niggers

>why would you know anything about collapse patterns?
>ive built a sand castle
It's funny that this could actually be serious and not a joke. I just don't know anymore

i heard the earth turned flat that day and we'lre one big frisbee that was thrown through time by the Old god ouranos

i did a tertiary grade class on structural engineering and did a specific prac relevent to this in a top 50 university in the world. and passed it!

>doesnt even pass sand pit class
>asks me for credible citations
>mfw

THIS

sammy clasic sonic fan

Engineers believe the GONSBIRASY to a much lesser extent than uneducated people, So if you're saying "listen to me I'm an engineer" it just backfires m8.

architects and engineers for 911 truth

google it bitch

governments hire literal retards of this calibre

>brb free market

(original post VERY related)

if ur infertile u lose citizenry status and all the rights and permanent privlidge that goes with it

All the engineers?
I saw some interviews where some engineers talk about some points for an against the air plane cause and some points for it.
I canĀ“t decide.

>architects
top lel
How many actual engineers are on there?
It's less than even 0.1% of engineers m8. Like I said
Engineers believe the GONSBIRASY to a much lesser extent than uneducated people

686603941 I love you user keep the memes rolling in

tfw they know you did 9/11

my bet is on quagsire but

alright but you asked for it

totally not another one of those 911theultimatetruth.com websites. half of the website is broken and there isn't a single trace of credibility here. just google some of the "who we are names", all of the results are 9/11 conspiracy pages kek

Most of them probably have their degrees from diploma mills

what the fuck are you talking about? did you look at the site? i have no stake in this argument but you can't deny that there are a lot of actual engineers and architects who support "9/11 truth"

like i said, i don't actually care about this anymore, but if i do think that if you buy the official story at face value or that you think the "goverment" (whatever that means) would be incapable of keeping it a secret if necons and and whoever else were involved, then you're pretty naive.

patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

Jews

This goes into details of the history and design
dailymotion.com/video/x1e04yp_sep-11-why-the-towers-fell-nova-pbs_lifestyle

loose schizophrenic fingers thinking its lips sink ships

again, another stupid website that's not credible whatsoever. 99% of the citations are from the previous shit page you've just told us to google

>can't deny that there are a lot of actual engineers and architects who support "9/11 truth"
There's over a million engineers in the US alone. Not even 1000 (0.1%) are on that list. So no. That's not a lot. You can probably find some wackjob geologists who believe the earth is flat too, there are always wackjobs.
Again, Engineers believe the GONSBIRASY to a much lesser extent than uneducated people. If you should listen to engineers, then that means you should ignore the conspiracy like 99.9% of them do

how many politicians total are in australia?

insignificunt little spec of piss in a bucket of shit and everybody knows it

No, it's an internet video without any scientific sources

"JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick "

on the youtubes

concise and clear

hey good idea, let's write clever cryptic bullshit instead of having an actual conversation.

>WE NEED MORE POLITICIANS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

lets not but ill watch you say we did schizo

i didn't tell you to google anything, chill the fuck out

jesus christ, this argument has been had literally a million times. this isn't 2007, i don't fucking care anymore, but in general you're a fucking retard if you believe the official story, sorry chief.

hey, wicked smart comment bro

if the words dont match the actions

>you're a fucking retard if you disagree with me
Quality tinfoil argumentation

Doesn't matter who did it. It's done.

The Jews.

This.
Let's just be glad that we could all have this beautiful experience