Would you fuck a girl who has cutting scars?

Would you fuck a girl who has cutting scars?

yes

Ewww no wtf... rather neck her cause she could not suicide

Already do.

if she was here right now

>isnt that a penis?!

re-open a wound and bust a nut in it

Been there. Done that.

Never again.

Yeah. I knew a girl with scars. I never met her though. Her name started with a.

Only if they were fresh

Story tiem?

I know, I know, don't stick your dick in crazy. But if they're old scars and depending on the circumstance, I def would and could pursue one.

Every girl i've ever fucked has cutting scars, I find them kinda sexy in all honesty.
But I have abit of a fetish for blood and cutting, the girls are usually easier to control also.

I love bithes

What you mean, easier to control?

She has two 11 inch scars down her forearms, she also downed pills with whiskey and she still didn't die. If it's not your time it truly isn't your time.

Damn that is hard to see but that is a dick I'm out

Low self esteem and will usually do whatever for you to stay with them because they think no one else will love them.

Not the same user btw

My ex had scars even in her tits and still fucked her.

Yeah fuck her, but hell no to a relationship

pic obviously not related
>girl

yes.. cause im workin on getting my scars up.. i let my cat bite and scratch my arms and im obsessed with it

I am.

I have.

>be restaurant server
>one of the hostesses is all cut up, extremely anxious, has little self respect
>big fucking ass though. such a nice ass.
>flirt her up
>fuck her several times
>she wants to be my gf
>tell her im not looking for that
>she says ok
>we fuck a few weeks longer
>eventually she drunkenly texts me saying that she's done with me and i dont care about her or some shit. extremely spiteful and bitter message out of nowhere.
>I've done nothing but be nice to her
>ok.jpg
>havent talked to her since
>I work with her in an hour

Feels good smiling and cracking jokes around the restaurant when she looks down at the floor every time I walk by, though I do feel a little bad.

She was a great fuck though. Super tight, I was her second dude in the sack ever because she's so awkward at talking to guys. Called me daddy and shit.

Some girls have penises, you faggot.

Already did.

That's my fetish

pics or gtfo

cus you can take her and fuck her, cus she doesn't care. you can just plain fuck her everywhere you are, she loves it to be raped

Feels good, huh? Especially on your arms, which are unfortunately the worst place to get scarred up they're to visible.

Just scars? No problem. We all did dumb ass shit when we were younger. Actively cutting not do much

oh shit, That turns me on, though
got any pics?

Why aren't you looking for that? You shouldnt take it for granted. A nice ass with low self esteem is hard to find.

Yes and I have

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Fucking? Yes.
Relationship? No.

My gf has cut scars.
Im ok with it.

Aww be her friend now dude

because he's making it up

Man I know how you feel. Sadly I couldn't tell my psycho fuck that I didn't want any relationship. What do I do now??

i cant even describe how fucking retarded that sounds

Gf has them, but then again so do I. In a way it feels comforting to be with someone as fucked up as yourself.

Well channel more than control.
They're looking for someone to take them in, accept and protect them.
If you are that person then they are very loyal and will do most things for you.
Sometime small things like getting you / doing things.
Sometimes it can be sexual such as trying out new things, usually more open minded.
Every single one of them has loved to be choked during sex and if you get them drunk they usually say some pretty fucked up shit during sex which is a massive turn on sometimes other times it can go abit too far but for the most part it's like a sex slave that will also do other stuff for you which is always useful.

Yeah I have. Chick was a 9/10 nordic but wore sleeves as was a cutter. Ultimately she was a dumb fucker, too fucking fragile mentally.

yes. she cut for a reason it's probably a buried deep. I'd dig for that treasure and use it as a means to control her. what fun we'd have, and be "fun" I mean depraved manipulative sex and by "we" I mean I. now open them eyes daddy needs to take a piss

she sent me pics but I didn't screenshot them out of kindness. I was using her as a fuckpiece so I tried to treat her well. She was already depressed, didnt wanna fuck with her head.
low self esteem is NOT what you want in a woman dude. No.
>i can't get pussy so no one else can
ok buddy
I want to but I'm kind of butthurt about the way she ended things. Fuck her if she wanted to be a bitch about it, I was super cool to her. The only thing I did "wrong" was not wanna be her boyfriend. I smoked her up all the time and everything. Paid for her meals.

Yeah

You're fucked. Now you know though.

You just gotta pull some it's not you it's me bullshit now. Don't keep stringing her along dude. I'm serious.

>If it's not your time it truly isn't your time

no, she is just too stupid to kill herself

Yeah re her being but hurt, shit me too - ust had a side chick dump me cause I didn't want to commit to her. Oh wells.

No way, and that includes tattoos.

You mean mental problems?

Probably, but that's all I'd do is fuck her and ignore

Anyone met a grill who was otherwise normal but with scars?

Do it

you have to have some mental disorder to self harm. usually borderlines or some other personality disorder.

>she sent me pics but I didn't screenshot them out of kindness
gtfo faggot

I'm not familiar with the psychology of it. So they're usually not only destructive to themselves but others you say?

I don't think pic is a girl

Sorry I get enough ass to not need to take pics to remember it :^)

Hope things get better for you friend.

thats why you fuck fat ugly girls then brag about it on the internet.

not if they're not deep enough or fresh enough, then I'd give that bitch new scars before.

Nothing hotter than a bleeding, broken whore.

Let's just say I wouldn't fuck a girl -without- cutting scars.

She wasn't that good looking face-wise, yeah. But I'm not bragging, I'm just responding to the OP's question.

Don't know why you're so mad?

If there's a hole

Me and my gf both used to cut. Im bipolar, she has mdd. You have to be a special kind of edgy faggot to self harm while mentally healthy.

>feminine penis

MDD? Bipolar is cool :)

She is prone to blowing shit way out of proportion, I usually brush shit off but I do have a huge lust for violence and I have been known the throw hard objects at other drivers while blowing past at 100 mph just for shits and giggles

Yes but you're not a girl.

Major Depressive Disorder. Basically bipolar without mania.

That is a stupid question OP.
Of course i wouldn't fuck a guy with those kind of scars

>throw hard objects at other drivers

you don't wanna hit a nigga with that - the whole squad will do a drive by on you.

Can I get a face/body pic at least? Don't care if there's clothes, just curious.

bump

Had one blow me....had scars on her wrist

wut

Only if I can rub my dick all over the scars.

i like dick, i won't post pics of her

I did for four years
Will never do so again

I bet you're really good persons

why?

I swear I won't try and contact her. I promise.

I fucked her for four years and w- JESUS FUCK THAT AIN'T A GIRL

And that is why I'm on psych meds now

She was very unstable. Worst relationship of my life. And also cleaning up the blood from giant cuts isn't fun.

Depends on the extent of the damage. If I feel like I might get bled on I'm fucking out yo

other guy isnt me. this is her all pretty'd up. normally has bad acne and doesnt look this good.

Yes but not one with a fucking dick

I love blood. You're just a fag.

Noice.

Not terrible, and hey, if she's a good lay, it works.

this user. don't piss of a nigger... or a criminal

(but what's the difference?)

Niggers are weak cowards with zero honour, impulse control, or understanding of logical sequences like consequence and planning.

thanks user. i try my best.

If she got back

>if it's not a banana, it truly isn't a banana
impeccable logic sir. tell me, what do you do between rousing bouts of throwing your shit against the wall?

she is most hearty folk

Just admit you like fat slobs.

done before, doing again next weekend

Is she not attractive? Why don't you want her as a gf?

fucker, thats not a girl