So this happened in my city today. any melbournefags see this irl? punch ons between anti-racist and anti-islam groups...

so this happened in my city today. any melbournefags see this irl? punch ons between anti-racist and anti-islam groups. whats Sup Forums's stance on islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4xyp_3bdQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EUa7qrpUXA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you beauty

Back to the 1960s
Mods vs rockabilly

Now
Muds vs Bogans

Can't be left..cause muds are even racist against other muds.
Actually far right vs extreme right
So who is right?

Islam is nothing but poison.

This is the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EUa7qrpUXA&feature=youtu.be

Both groups should be left to kill each other so the rest of us can live in harmony

I'm anti-racism and don't have a problem with moderate Islam, but those cunts screaming to burn the flag and stuff really need to fucking die.

Niggers are sooo much worse than muslim fucks but I guess you guys dont have that many nig nogs.

Anti-Islam ftw though, any person with any sense can see that white human beings are the superior race...

We need both group, otherwise it gonna a fucking boring country.

Just add apex to the mix, one big fucking
party.

i cant tell apart radicals from westernized which is why i have a problem.

i think extreme traditionalists should all be obliterated off the face of this planet. i think north korea should just be given to china or russia or something and we all forget about kim.

if the countries shit THEN PISS OFF CUNT AND FUCKING LEAVE

It's already a boring nanny state country full of fucking left wing hipster fags, how can it become even more boring

Give the country back. Let the abo run the country.
True patriot if I ever seen one, buy australian.

before the abbo it was da roos moite

ROO PRIDE

You must be from melbourne.
Its full of hipster fag, full of fucking try hard.
Trying to prove them self all the fucking time

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Pretty much man, Sydney is pretty similar on that point, Adelaide is full of old people, Darwin and Perth is full of abo's and bogans and Brisbane and the gold coast is full of bogans and morons, the other cities are irrelevant

religion in general needs to be outlawed
but, islam needs to be fully eradicated
we're talking a belief system that promotes hatred, intolerance, pedophilia, the subjugation of women and children, and murder.

if any of us whites were to express ourselves in the manner of islam we'd be jailed for hate crimes.

why not the muslims as well?

Because they are brown and if you are brown you are automatically oppressed regardless of your circumstances and we all know oppressed brown people can never do anything wrong.